有谁知道惊声尖笑52里面辛蒂开车时放的那首英语歌的名...

求 惊声尖笑2 中 矮子跟辛蒂 在校园里的背景歌曲!!!!
求 惊声尖笑2 中 矮子跟辛蒂 在校园里的背景歌曲!!!! 20
&Sorry Now& by Sugar Ray
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家《惊2》里辛蒂开车的时候唱的那首歌叫什么啊?好好听啊!_惊声尖笑吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,609贴子:
《惊2》里辛蒂开车的时候唱的那首歌叫什么啊?好好听啊!收藏
就是她跟着收音机唱的那首
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
graduation&(forever&friend)&
演唱者:vitamin&C
楼上很强啊
我给你歌词Graduation (Friends Forever) So we talked all night about the rest of our livesWhere we're gonna be when we turn 25I keep thinking times will never change.Keep on thinking things will always be the sameBut when we leave this year we won't be coming backNo more hanging out cause we're on a different trackAnd if you got something that you need to sayYou better say it right now cause you don't have another dayCause we're moving on and we can't slow downThese memories are playing like a film without soundAnd I keep thinking of that night in JuneI didn't know much of love but it came too soon And there was me and youAnd then we got real coolStay at home talking on the telephone We'd get so excited, we'd get so scaredLaughing at ourselves thinking life's not fairAnd this is how it feels...As we go on, we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change, come whateverWe will still be, friends foreverSo if we get the big jobsAnd we make the big moneyWhen we look back nowWill our jokes still be funny?Will we still remember everything we learned in school?Still be trying to break every single ruleWill little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbyeKeep on thinking it's a time to flyAnd this is how it feels....As we go on, we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change, come whateverWe will still be, friends forever(la la la la la la la la……)(We will still be, friends forever)Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?Can we survive it out there?Can we make it somehow?I guess I thought that this would never endAnd suddenly it's like we're women and menWill the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?Will these memories fade when I leave this townI keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbyeKeep on thinking it's our time to fly....As we go on, we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change, come whateverWe will still be, friends foreverAs we go on, we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change, come whateverWe will still be, friends foreverAs we go on, we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change, come whateverWe will still be, f
最后一个单词是friends
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或惊声尖笑2中辛蒂开车去鬼屋时唱的那首歌曲叫什么名字?_百度知道
惊声尖笑2中辛蒂开车去鬼屋时唱的那首歌曲叫什么名字?
在车里听CD而且还搞笑的是 CD里传出来唱歌的那个人说辛蒂唱的不好听,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是vitamin c的graduation(friends forever)
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&惊声尖笑2&里辛蒂唱的那首歌叫什么?_百度知道
&惊声尖笑2&里辛蒂唱的那首歌叫什么?
提问者采纳
s like we&#39, we remember all the times we had together and as our lives change://mp3. as we go on, we&#39? will these memories fade when i let know much of love but it came too soon and there was me and you and then we got real cool stay at home talking on the telephone we'd get so excited.;re women and men will the past be a shadow that will follow us &#39. as we go on.. keep on thinking things will always be the same but when we leave this year we won's not fair and this is how it feels?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=graduation" target="_blank">http? i keep? can we re moving on and we can&#39.com/m? can we make it somehow., come whatever we will still be, i keep thinking that it're gonna be when we turn 25 i keep thinking times will never change, i keep thinking that it're on a different track and if you got something that you need to say you better say it right now cause you don&#39, come whatever we will still be.baidu.;d get so scared laughing at ourselves thinking life&#39, friends forever) will we think about tomorrow like we think /m: so we talked all night about the rest of our lives where we&#39, we remember all the times we had together and as our lives change, friends forever
<a href="t interfere with her tan? still be trying to break every single rule will little brainy bobby be the stockbroker man, we remember all the times we had together and as our lives change.t slow down these memories are playing like a film without sound and i keep thinking of that night in june i didn&#39, we remember all the times we had together and as our lives change., friends forever as we go on://mp3.? will we still remember everything we learned in school., come whatever we will still be.;t be coming back no more hanging out cause we&#39, friends forever as we go on? i guess i thought that this would never end and suddenly it&#39.s not goodbye keep on thinking it&#39;s a time to fly and this is how it feels, we remember all the times we had together and as our lives change, friends forever so if we get the big jobs and we make the big money when we look back now will our jokes still be funny, come whates our time to fly? can heather find a job that won&#39, friends forever (la la la la la la la la……) (t have another day cause we&#39是vitamin c的graduation(friends forever) 歌词, come whates not goodbye keep on thinking it&#39
其他类似问题
惊声尖笑2的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:〉〉
[快速选择]
你是否也在寻找:
720p高清中英双字迅雷下载旋风下载看看播放
喜欢看"惊声尖笑4"的人也喜欢:
《惊声尖笑4》剧情介绍
大卫·扎克2006年导演的美国喜剧片电影《》又名:恐怖电影4,由安娜·法瑞丝 肖恩·韦恩斯主演,已有23人给本片评分,95个影迷给《惊声尖笑4》点赞,本片提供以下方式供您选择:百度影音在线观看,迅雷下载 。经历了好友之死和几多悲惨恐怖的过去,辛蒂o坎贝尔(Anna Faris 饰)决心开始新的人生。她受聘来到一所闹鬼的房子里照顾一位行动不便的老妇人,笨手笨脚的辛蒂好心办坏事,使得老妇人灾难连连。而这座鬼屋也绝非徒有虚名,一个因被杀而冤魂不散的男孩不时出现,希望辛蒂帮他找到真正的凶手。在这所房子的旁边住着失败的父亲汤姆o瑞恩(Craig Bierko 饰),他正和一双儿女共度周末。一来二去的交谈过后,汤姆与辛蒂坠入爱河。就在此时,恐怖的外星人入侵地球,他们欲将人类彻底消灭。辛蒂和汤姆如何才能逃出生天?感谢您一直以来对的支持,如果《惊声尖笑4》不能正常播放请给我们留言---->,如果您觉得本站不错,请分享给身边的亲朋好友。

我要回帖

更多关于 惊声尖笑5 的文章

随机推荐