要你叫他该怎么做
英语作文_百度知道
你的美国朋友写信说他和他的以为朋友打了一架
现在后悔了
要你叫他该怎么做
你的美国朋友写信说他和他的以为朋友打了一架
现在后悔了
要你叫他该怎么做
it’s very hot here and we have a lot of sunshine.  Please remember to call and tell me your train number and time of arrival so that I can meet you at the railway station. On the top of the hill, etc,  I’m very glad to learn that you’re going to visit me during the week-long holiday. On the first day you arrive. My parents will also be happy to see you again, so don’t forget to wear you sunglasses.  I have arranged our schedule for the holiday as follows, we’ll visit the art gallery and the music hall, we’ll climb a hill in the northeastern part of the city, 2001  Dear Xiao Wang, I’ll show you around our campus. On the last day, the Golden Lake. During the next three days, we’ll make some short trips to some places of interest nearby. By the way, such as the Swan Cave. I am sure you will enjoy every minute here. Next day.  Sincerely yours, we can have a wonderful bird’s eye view of the city. On the second day.  I’m looking forward to seeing you soon, I’ll see you off at the railway stationJune 23
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 假如你是李梅,你和你的朋友高艳因一件小事发生了争吵.事后你跟后悔,想和他和好,但是不知_百度知道
英语作文 假如你是李梅,你和你的朋友高艳因一件小事发生了争吵.事后你跟后悔,想和他和好,但是不知
怎么做。现在请你给Miss zhao写一封信,寻求帮助
but I really was not intentional, I just did not received a phone call at home. I cherish our friendship. You scold me. Forgive me right. Then I stop and found myself really thought wrongYou call me at home, I should not be angry and walk away for a moment? We will be good friends now, but then I was just a moment of weakness
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写篇英语作文假如你是Lily,几天前,你的好朋友Susan把你的一本书弄丢了,你和她吵了一架,事后你感到很后悔,想要与他和好,再三考虑后,你决定给她写一封信,表达你的歉意60-80字开头给出dea_百度作业帮
帮忙写篇英语作文假如你是Lily,几天前,你的好朋友Susan把你的一本书弄丢了,你和她吵了一架,事后你感到很后悔,想要与他和好,再三考虑后,你决定给她写一封信,表达你的歉意60-80字开头给出dea
帮忙写篇英语作文假如你是Lily,几天前,你的好朋友Susan把你的一本书弄丢了,你和她吵了一架,事后你感到很后悔,想要与他和好,再三考虑后,你决定给她写一封信,表达你的歉意60-80字开头给出dear Susani’m very sorry to have argued with you.
Dear Susan,I'm very sorry to have argued with you.I lost your book accidently few days ago,and it was my fault to argue with you after then.It was my bad.We have known each other for a long time and we are truly friends.I don't want to lose you such a good friend.I promise I won't do this kind of thing again.Would you like to forgive me and let it go?Yours,Lily
Dear Susan,I’m very sorry to have argued with you. After thinking the incident over, I realized that I overreacted at the time and hurt your feelings. I regret blaming you so harshly, and I know ...
Dear Susan:
I am very sorry to have argued with you. I admit that I was angry at that time but I should not have argued with you only because of a book. Now I feel regretful about what I have do...急求英语作文你和你的好朋友在周末安排上.去博物馆还是爬山发生争执.事后你很后悔.给你笔友写信说这件事并问意见_百度作业帮
急求英语作文你和你的好朋友在周末安排上.去博物馆还是爬山发生争执.事后你很后悔.给你笔友写信说这件事并问意见
急求英语作文你和你的好朋友在周末安排上.去博物馆还是爬山发生争执.事后你很后悔.给你笔友写信说这件事并问意见
Dear Jenny:Last week,i had some quarrel with my friend,i was very sad about it.During the process of climbing the hill on the weekend,i was angry at my friend A for a little trivial things.After that happened,i regreted doing so very much.But i don't know how to deal with it.Would you please help me think about some means to recover our friendship again?Thanks a lot!Yours faithfullyZhang li英语作文,一件后悔的事,带翻译。学霸,看你的_百度知道
英语作文,一件后悔的事,带翻译。学霸,看你的
提问者采纳
I said angrily.&#39, don&#39, so dowhich guy litteringToday! Should be criticized, sat on the ground, t If I don't throw the banana peel. Suddenly, slipped. I walked with bananas. I ate a banana,
&#39.&#39, I said, It come, it fell to the ground, my mother and I go out for a walk. So; Bought a fruit. Mt fall:wait to buy some fruit home. I was happy. I thought, began to regret.&#39, putting me up. Met with the mother, I remembered I Mother said.&#39: 'Yeah, my comfort: 'Mom, I was a banana peel &#39, I took a banana, would criticize me, you won&#39. Next time I want to learn: &#39,pa&#39
学霸。爱死你了
能写一下翻译不,,O(∩_∩)O
翻译翻译求翻译
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一件后悔的事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询