英汉语翻译英语的?谁来解?

英语翻译是today I have an interview,或且是today I have had an interview,或且是today I had an interview,还是其他的?怎样翻译才是正确的,谁能帮我解释一下我哪个知识点没过关?_百度作业帮
英语翻译是today I have an interview,或且是today I have had an interview,或且是today I had an interview,还是其他的?怎样翻译才是正确的,谁能帮我解释一下我哪个知识点没过关?
英语翻译是today I have an interview,或且是today I have had an interview,或且是today I had an interview,还是其他的?怎样翻译才是正确的,谁能帮我解释一下我哪个知识点没过关?
Today I have had an interview.表示面试现在还对我有影响,我个人认为应该是这个.today I have an interview .表示陈述一种事实,进行完了还是未进行抑或是即将进行,都不是很清楚today I had an interview 表示已经进行完了的面试.这个是过去时,时间状语应该用表过去的,last day 或者是yesterday
应该是:I had an interview today.interview 可用于名词,及物动词和非及物动词。这句话是做名词来使用,陈述过去的一个事实,应该用动词的过去式。应该是时态的知识点掌握的不够充分吧。英语翻译1.首先,我们要让他相信这是可能的.2.坏天气仍可能再持续好几天.3.如果出了问题,谁来负责?4.我试图向他解释,但他却生气地转过脸去.5.人们通常将阳光试为生命的必要条件之一.6.我_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.首先,我们要让他相信这是可能的.2.坏天气仍可能再持续好几天.3.如果出了问题,谁来负责?4.我试图向他解释,但他却生气地转过脸去.5.人们通常将阳光试为生命的必要条件之一.6.我
英语翻译1.首先,我们要让他相信这是可能的.2.坏天气仍可能再持续好几天.3.如果出了问题,谁来负责?4.我试图向他解释,但他却生气地转过脸去.5.人们通常将阳光试为生命的必要条件之一.6.我昨天不该喝那么多啤酒的.7.你本不必来那么早.会议9点才开始.8.过去一遇到问题,她就会去找她姐姐帮忙.9.地面是湿的.刚才一定是下过雨了.10.难道她不该涨工资吗?
1. First, we need to let him trust it's possibility. 2. The bad weather will still last several days more. 3. who will gonna be charged if any problems happen? 4. I tried to explain, but he hiden his head angrily. 5.People usually takes sunshine as one of the necessary conditions of life. 6. I should not drink that much beer yesterday. 7. You not mean to get up so early, the meeting starts on 9am. 8. She went to ask for her sister's help when she encountered problems. 9. The ground is wet. It must rain before. 10.Can't her not deserved to have higher salary?
1、First, we must let him believe that this is possible. 2、The bad weather still possibly again continued for several days. 3、If had problems, who is responsible? 4、I attempt to him to e...
1,first of all,we must make him believe it's possible.后面不想写了=。=
first of all, we should make he believe that it is possible.the bad weather may last for a few days.who will responsible for it,if it trap in the trouble.I try to explain to him,but he ...
1. First of all, we want to make him believe that this is possible. 2. Bad weather can still be sustained for several days longer. 3. If a problem, who will be responsible? 4. I tried t...
1 first of all,we should let him to believe that this is possible.
2.The bad weather will to last for several days.
3.if it trap in the trouble,who will responsible.
4.I try to explain b...
1. First, we need to let him believe that this is possible. 2. The foul weather still may continue for a several day again. 3. Come if having put up problem, to be responsible whom? 4. ...谁能理解心碎的痛 英文怎么写_百度作业帮
谁能理解心碎的痛 英文怎么写
谁能理解心碎的痛 英文怎么写
Who could understand the pain of broken heart心灵上的创伤以及留下的阴影谁能理解? 英语怎么说? 急!, 心灵上的创伤以及留下的阴影谁
心灵上的创伤以及留下的阴影谁能理解? 英语怎么说? 急!
匿名 心灵上的创伤以及留下的阴影谁能理解? 英语怎么说? 急!
Who can understand the injury in the heart and the shadow that leaves.
Wounds in the heart of the shadow, and who can understand?
热心网友谁能帮我用英语翻译一句句子:“全情的颓废,安心的伤势”这句话怎么翻译哦?专业的来解答哦!多谢_百度作业帮
谁能帮我用英语翻译一句句子:“全情的颓废,安心的伤势”这句话怎么翻译哦?专业的来解答哦!多谢
谁能帮我用英语翻译一句句子:“全情的颓废,安心的伤势”这句话怎么翻译哦?专业的来解答哦!多谢
Whole feeling decadent, ease of injury
哥们,说句话你别生气,这句话本身就是有问题的,不过我还是给你提供一个参考,至少不是金山汉译上的中国英语。 decadence with spirit ,

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐