为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
航班的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2015年雅思口语机经预测:乘飞机旅行的朋友
无忧考网为您整理了“2015年雅思口语机经预测:乘飞机旅行的朋友”,更多雅思考试(IELTS)相关信息请访问无忧考网。
A Friend Who Travels By Air  You should say:  who this person is  how often he/she travels by air  where he/she usually travels to  and explain why he/she often travels by air  My friend Maryna has a very glamorous life and is a bit of a jet setter. We used to study together at university, but since then our lives have taken very different roads. Despite this, we still stay in contact and keep each other up-to-date with the latest goings on.  As far as I know, she travels a couple of times a month with her job. She has a frequent flyer card and racks up loads of air miles, which she can save and then use to get free flights anywhere in the world. It’s amazing! She also travels business class, which is very luxurious.  She’s been all over the globe and she’s collected an impressive array of stamps in her passport, but I think she usually flies to the U.S. as her company has a branch in New York. The flight time to New York from Beijing is very long, even a direct flight can take thirteen and a half hours. It can take her body a few days to adjust and she suffers a lot from jet lag.  I couldn’t tell you exactly what she does, it’s all a bit over my head, but she’s ob-viously very high up in her company. Even though technology makes it easy to have meetings with people who are on the other side of the world, it is important for her to meet face-to-face with clients and check on the other branches in person. That’s why she must travel so much, which may be enviable or not, depending on how you look at it.我想问一下雅思报的是2月19号,口语会被安排在21号或者之后么,因为我想买22号的机票_百度知道
我想问一下雅思报的是2月19号,口语会被安排在21号或者之后么,因为我想买22号的机票
我要买机票所以才问的,口语会被安排在21号或者之后么各位,最多会推迟几天,我想问的是19号考试的话
提问者采纳
常规来说 19号周六
口语被安排在19号的下午和20号的整天除非有临时调整
都会按常规进行
调整之前会有通知的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
如果口语考试时间提前或延后1天你好,考试中心都会提前通知,无论是在雅思官网还是个人电话短信:
口语考试具体时间是无法提前得知的。
有问题留言,你只能是在考前2天登陆雅思报名网站查询“我的状态”
如果没有特殊情况,就在19号下午和20号。一般如果考试时间有变动,都会提前公布,推迟的时间不会超过2天。你可以在考试前一周关注雅思考试网站公告,确定考试时间是否有变动雅思考试官网地址:
我也是19号考,一起加油吧!
机票的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁宁波都有哪些雅思培训班啊,有没有人可以给我罗列一下的_百度知道
宁波都有哪些雅思培训班啊,有没有人可以给我罗列一下的
最好能说明每个学校的优劣的
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
为您定制最适合您的学习计划您好,更给你能力,专业课程老师为您全程助教导航,开班前提供免费语言能力测试://nb:http!学校地址.cn/咨询热线://nb,是您身边值得信赖的外语培训学校
朗阁,环球,新航道。三家你都去看看吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 宁波环球雅思 的文章

随机推荐