Do you renenber the _______ of my favourite filmesti…

Haiti sun ( August 24, 1952 )用所给词的正确形式填空.1.renenber________(take)out the rubbish when you go out2.The greens______(sweep) the floor now.3.could you please_____(help) out with a few things for your mother?4.Neither my mother nor I______(be)interested_百度作业帮
用所给词的正确形式填空.1.renenber________(take)out the rubbish when you go out2.The greens______(sweep) the floor now.3.could you please_____(help) out with a few things for your mother?4.Neither my mother nor I______(be)interested
用所给词的正确形式填空.1.renenber________(take)out the rubbish when you go out2.The greens______(sweep) the floor now.3.could you please_____(help) out with a few things for your mother?4.Neither my mother nor I______(be)interested in red.5.English is as______(interest) as chinese.
1 to take( 固定用法:记得去做某事 remember to do sth 3 help (固定用法 could you please do sth 4 am ( neither ...nor ..作主语是就近原则,即与i 一至)5 interesting ( as +形容词原形+ as ……与……一样)几道英语题My birthday is septenber 11th .(对划线部分提问)
---------(
) birthday .I'm fourteen (对划线部分提问)(
)you?We have an Art
Festioal in March every
year_百度作业帮
几道英语题My birthday is septenber 11th .(对划线部分提问)
---------(
)you?We have an Art
Festioal in March every
几道英语题My birthday is septenber 11th .(对划线部分提问)
---------(
)you?We have an Art
Festioal in March every
year (对划线部分提问)(
)you have an Art Festioal
every year?she likes basktball game (改为否定句)she (
)basketball gameIt'sApril 9th (对划线部分提问)(
)?我很急!拜托!
1 what is your birthday?2 how old are you?3 Which month do you have an Art Festival every year?4 She dosen't like basketball game5 What's the date?
1.When is your2.How old are3.How often do4.doesn't like5.What's the date?
1.When is your 2.How old are 3.Which month do 4.doesn't like 5.What's the date?
what is yourhow old arewhat time do doesn't likewhat's the date短句改错,do you still renenber the place thatwe visied the painting exhibition_百度作业帮
短句改错,do you still renenber the place thatwe visied the painting exhibition
短句改错,do you still renenber the place thatwe visied the painting exhibition
that 改where
可以用 that,应该是要主谓一致吧,remembered!
do you still remember the place where we visited the painting exhibition

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite film 的文章

随机推荐