even words of sympathy mean nothing
i'm feeling down and i hate the sound of nothing
what's the point in hanging round for nothing
and i can't remember falling in love with you this is agony
and you know you're putting me through
this misery taking every memory just tell me why this misery won't go away
how can we carry on this way
i find it hard to hold a conversation
and being with her's just an aggravation i could stay but i haven't got the patience i'm sick of her pathetic explanations
that's why i've forgotten falling in love with you you'll never bring me down
'cause i'm so far above you you think you're strong but you're nothing to me now
and i hope you will be happy this time around do you know you're putting me through
采纳率:69%
s the point in hanging round for nothingand i can'll never bring me down'cause i'm so far above youyou think you're strongbut you't remember falling in love with youthis is agonyand you know you're putting me throughthis misery taking every memoryjust tell me why this misery won't go awayhow can we carry on this wayi find it hard to hold a conversationand being with her's just an aggravationi could stay but i haven't got the patiencei'm sick of her pathetic explanationsthat's why i've forgotten falling in love with youyou're nothing to me nowand i hope you will be happythis time arounddo you know you&#39everything she says to me means nothingeven words of sympathy mean nothingi'm feeling down and i hate the sound of nothingwhat&#39
本回答被提问者采纳
Nothing - Matt Pokora  Pictured my love in this frame for you baby  It's like a bird that never learns to fly  My shattered heart is in pieces for you baby  I'm uncompleted I need you here by my side  Baby I'm sorry sometimes I get so insecure  Every second I'm thinking about you  Over and over and over again
Yeah  And now you know  Without you I'm nothing
nothing  I should I never ever let you go  I'm nothing
nothing  Coz I can't live without you  You
you  To get you back
It's a mountain to climb  I can't win
I'm losing my mind  Don't say I run out of time  Please girl
don't say goodbye  Believe I'm gonna lost my mind  I'm going insane  Standing here calling out your name  Over and over and over again
Yeah  Now I know  Without you I'm nothing
you  Without you I'm nothing
Mcfly NothingAlbum: WonderlandEverything she says to me means nothingEven words of sympathy mean nothingI’m feeling down and I hate the sound of nothingWhat’s the point in hanging round for nothingAnd I can’t remember falling in love with youThis is agonyAnd you know you’re putting me throughThis misery taking every memoryJust tell me why this misery won’t go awayHow can we carry on this wayI find it hard to hold a conversationAnd being with her’s just an aggravationI could stay but I haven’t got the patienceI’m sick of her pathetic explanationsThat’s why I’ve forgotten falling in love with youYou’ll never bring me down’Cause I’m so far above youYou think you’re strongBut you’re nothing to me nowAnd I hope you will be happyThis time aroundDo you know you’re putting me through&END&
直接用酷狗听嘛~
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 qq飞车女歌手 的文章

随机推荐