38急急急急!!! 在线等!!

怎么回自己的国家??在线等,,急急急!!_沃土吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:19,935贴子:
怎么回自己的国家??在线等,,急急急!!
我加了国家了,坐飞船飞过去了,,然后还打完水域埋葬了,,怎么进了一个图,,找到那个大电视一样的NPC,,它提示我25级才能去??第二个选项就把我送回新手村了...
这又是什么ap?
输了就认了,矢志不渝
去年11月初,在家附近的...
那我现在干什么去???又回到新手村了??是去下水道升级嘛??
新手村四面有船可以去国家的
在东南西北处都有去各个国家的船,先去自己国家溜达溜达吧
想干嘛就干嘛啊,非要走任务吗       --在那左腿的右边右腿的左边有一只拦精灵,它们空薄又透明,它们平滑又美丽,它们自由自在穿梭在那黑色的大森林,它们安全体贴防止喜当爹。
《石器时代web》从端游到页游,不变的是心情。
可以去认识一些人,逛逛地图,练练制造,采集赚钱,加工会,下副本,打装备,练等级
新人加我名字枪兵王,我也重新玩了解答一切我知道的问题
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴是时候,换个姿势关注TA
关注 功能升级,收割 TA 的最新动态
扫我下载最新九游APP
查看: 1232|回复: 6
最后登录积分30精华0帖子
Lv1新手上路, 经验 30, 距离下一级还需 170 经验
客服在吗 速度戳进好么 表示一直用qq登陆九游暖暖的游戏来着 但是这次更新之后还需要输入传说中的用户名是闹哪样? 显示暂未绑定用户名登陆却非要用户名哈哈耍我吗? 之前也没说绑定用户名的事好么 所以这是逼我放弃的节奏对吧?
最后登录积分30精华0帖子
有人么 真心急阿
最后登录积分30精华0帖子
真心没办法才来的好么 传说中的客服你们在哪
最后登录积分30精华0帖子
真的没人吗!!!哈哈这是玩游戏还是被游戏玩呢?
最后登录积分30精华0帖子
本帖最后由
22:41 编辑
呵呵有需要的时候客服就都挺尸了是吧?真棒
呵呵qq玩家的问题就特么不是问题了是吧?真棒
呵呵这特么是逼着劳资不玩了是吧?真棒
呵呵就算劳资没素质乱爆粗也是你们逼的 真棒
呵呵这就是你们的态度是吧?真棒
呵呵更新就是为了废号是吧?真棒
呵呵别人玩游戏就特么闹着玩的说不要就可以不要是吧?真棒
呵呵九游你真棒客服你真棒马勒戈壁棒极了
最后登录积分30精华0帖子
哈哈真棒被游戏玩的感觉简直棒极
(296.8 KB, 下载次数: 5)
22:26 上传
点击文件名下载附件
最后登录积分21784精华0帖子
请您先消消气~
客服的回复时间是到晚上9点半哦~您发帖的时间客服已经下班了(⊙_⊙)&&不是没人哦~
用户名是新推出的功能~用户名可以代替UC账号进行登录,唯一且不可重复,这是为了避免友友们忘记UC账号而新推出的功能~
您可以使用合作的QQ账号登录-然后完善用户名和UC账号的密码就可以登录游戏啦
安卓平台下载
苹果平台下载急急急 在线等_百度知道
急急急 在线等
汽车运输队的规模较小,能源面的费用在产品成本中所占的比重较大,辅助生产部门的成本核算应如何设账,该公司的基本生产车间的产品账以及账中的成本项目应如何设置,生产的产品品种都比较多,该公司设有三个基本车间以及锅炉车间和汽车运输队两个辅助生产部门,其中三个基本车间的规模都比较大?2 从简化核算的角度出发。据上述情况回答问题1 为了给成本管理提供较为详细的产品成本资料,在两个辅助生产部门中,锅炉车间规模比较大中南公司是一个能源消耗较多的企业
提问者采纳
公司产品多,规模大,因为锅炉车间规模比较大,除此之外还可以根据企业需要增加项目,我做的笔记,费用就多,通过辅助生产成本账户反映即可,因此要设置“制造费用明细账——锅炉”。按车间设总账、制造费用;为汇总反映全部产品总成本应按车间设置“基本生产成本二级帐”、直接人工、生产步骤等成本计算对象设置产品成本明细账;成本项目设置,仅供参考一下,运输可不设:直接材料这是老师讲的,也就是设基本生产明细账、直接燃料和动力(因能源消耗大),明细账,不全勿喷,“基本生产成本”科目应按产品品种或产品批别。应设置“基本生产成本”科目
提问者评价
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
STRESS AND THE COLLEGE STUDENT
--adapted from James Archer, et.al., Florida State University
College life can be very stressful. Sometimes parents, faculty and others tend to idealize their college experience and remember it as that idyllic time when they had few worries or responsibilities. To students currently attending college, however, the process is often stressful and frustrating. The competition for grades, the need to perform, relationships, fear of AIDS, career choice, and many other aspects of the college environment cause stress.
Before condemning stress outright, we need to understand that stress is only harmful when it is excessiv...
国人看不懂英语、。。。。。。麻烦中文 谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几段话求翻译 在线等!!!急急急!!!!!_百度知道
几段话求翻译 在线等!!!急急急!!!!!
我不想放弃这个难得的机会.XXX学校是我梦寐以求的学校,是好几段话1这并不是一封信的内容,所以经过严肃的考虑.我有一个很难得到的工作实习机会,这个机会会更有利于我在XXX学校的学习和研究,我可以延期offer到2013年的春天或者夏天入学吗。 2.可以告诉我offer可以延期到什么时间吗.由于雅思报名在8月31日没有名额,我会用GAP year来充实自己 4,我真挚的请求你们批准延期我的offer,我不得不延期我的offer 3,很感谢你们给了我offer,我决定延期我的offer? 5.由于我2012年的offer是秋季入学
提问者采纳
I sincerely beg you to
approve that It want to give up it,May I delay my
offer to the spring or summer admission in 2013.3? 5Because my offer is the autumn entrance in 2012,I decide to postpone my offer.2,so I don&#39.4 Could you inform me when I can extend my offer1.Thank you very much for your offer. During stict consideration . As there is no quato for IELTS application before Aug. I have got a internships chance which is very hard to obtain.31, I have to postpone my offer.I will replenish myself by Gap year., XXX university is my dream school. The chance is in favor of my study in xxxuniversity
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
1 I have an uncommon
opportunity of experience for my career. This chance creates considerable benefits to me to study in XXX school. I don't want to lose it.
Therefore, I will postpone my offer with thoughtfully and completerly consideration.
2 I have to postpone my offer because there is no quota for IELTS on August 31th.
3 It is my dream to study in XXX school. I thank you for giving me offer. I require your approval to extend my offer. I will enrich myself in GAP year.
4 Could you tell my the postponing deadline of my offer.
May I change my enroll to 2013 spring or summer? My original enroll is in 2012 fall.
没有完全按你的意...
This is a very good interships chance for me
, i don't want to give it up ,it will benefit my
future study and research at XXX school ,so after serious consideration , i decide to delay my offer 2 As there is no quota for IELTS application on August .31, i have to delay my offer 3 XXX
school is my dream school ,thank you for giving me the offer , i sincerely ask for your approval for my offer delay , i will use the
GAP year to enrich myself 4
Would please tell me when the offer can
be delayed ?5 Because my 2012 offer enroll time is autumn
, then could i postpone my offer to 2013 spring or summer ? sincerely
1. I have received a rare working/internship opportunity, and I do not want to abandon it. Besides, this opportunity will benefit more in my study and research in XXX college. Therefore, after a serious consideration, I decide to postpone my offer.
2. Due to the lack of quota in applying for IELTS examination, I have to postpone my offer.
3. XXX University is the one I have been craved for, and I am very appreciated that you give me this offer.
But I sincerely ask you for the postponement of my offer. Meanwhile, I will try to enrich myself during that gap year.
4. Could you please let me know to what extend I can postpone my offer?
1.I've got a valuable intership chance which will contribute to my learning and study at XXX university.It's hard for me to give it up.So i decide to put off my offer by my serious consideration.
2.Since there is no place for IELTS Registration on 31th Aug,so i have to put off my offer.
university is my dream. I highly appreciate that you provide me with the offer.However,I sincerely request you to approve my postponement of the offer .I'll improve myself by GAP year.
4. Could you please tell mu how long my offer could be postponed.
5.Since my offer is the autumn of 2012. So,could I put off my offer to the spring or summer of t n...
1. I have a difficult to get internships, I don't want to give up this rare opportunity, the opportunity will be more conducive to me in XXX school of learning and research, so after serious consideration, I have decided to postpone my offer.这一句你给的有点问题offer是提供的意思是动词但我也没改,也就是最后一个词,你可以自己修正一下。
2Because the ielts registration in August 31 no quota, I had to extend my offer.额这句也一样。
3XXX school is my dream school, thank you for my offer, I sincerely ask for your approval extend my offer, I'll use GAP year to enrich himself.也是offer的问题,下面也就不说了
4. Can you tell me what time to offer may be extend...
I have a very difficult work internship opportunities , I do not want to give up this rare opportunity , this opportunity will be more conducive to learning and research in XXX school , so after serious consideration , I decided to defer my offer .IELTS registration places in the August 31 , I had to be postponed the offerThe the 3.XXX school is my dream school , I am grateful that you gave me offer my sincere request to you for approval to extend my offer , I would use a GAP year to enrich themselvesYou can tell I offer can be extended to what time ?Since 2012 the offer fall semester , I can be extended offer by 2013
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 38急急急 的文章

随机推荐