九年级英语第六单元3C的高中作文怎么写写呀

九年级英语上册第25页3c作文怎么写........_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
九年级英语上册第25页3c作文怎么写........
九年级英语上册第25页3c作文怎么写........
你最好还是把题目给写上来.各省市的教材都不一样,都不知道你是哪里的.再说不是每个人手里都有小学六年纪的英语书啊.
作文都不知道怎么写,还怎么中考! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
九年级上册英语单元分析、教材解读、课程纲要(第六单元至第九单元)
下载积分:800
内容提示:九年级上册英语单元分析、教材解读、课程纲要(第六单元至第九单元)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 07:54:48|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
九年级上册英语单元分析、教材解读、课程纲要(第六单
官方公共微信报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
九年级英语第六单元作文
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  九年级英语第六单元作文&&小编整理了关于九年级英语作文第六单元作文范文以供各位同学参考,希望对于大家的英语写作有所帮助,祝福大家的英语写作水平越来越高并有着更多的收获,关于九年级英语单元作文第六单元,我们一起来分享吧!
  (一)P48 3C Write a review of a book you have read, a CD you have listened to
or a movie you have seen.
  My favorite great book is The Adventure of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain. Tom is
the hero of the story, but there are other important characters. Huck is an
outsider and everyone is afraid of him. Becky is pretty with fair hair, Joe is
Tom&s best friend, and Injun Joe is the bad man of the story.
  The theme of the story is about children growing up. It describes how
strangers are seen in small towns of America. Finally, it talks about freedom,
social rules and how people are punished for bad behavior.
  It is read and loved by people all over the world today. Go on&read it! I
know you&ll enjoy it, too.
  (二)P49 SC2 Read this e-mail and then write a reply to Ling Ling.
  Dear Lingling,
  Thanks for your letter. How are you? I have just finished the exams. I&m
glad I have time to write to you. Each h so do I.
  In my spare time, I like to enjoy music that is gentle and traditional. And
I also love to see some French films, which can be good for my French study. I
really want to learn some French, too. Unfortunately, I&ve never seen an Indian
film. Besides, I often do sports to build up my body and keep healthy. But most
time I like to read books on science. I think that science books are
interesting. Another thing, I usually eat fruit and vegetables, sometimes meat
and fish. I&m sure that it will keep me healthy. A healthy body is the most
important, isn&t it?
  Yours,
  Pen pal
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语九年级上册第6页3C那个作文咋写?-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语九年级上册第6页3C那个作文咋写?
英语九年级上册第6页3C那个作文咋写?
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语九年级上册第6页3C那个作文咋写?”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语九年级上册第6页3C那个作文咋写?”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:题目:Write an article about the things that ha珐川粹沸诔度达砂惮棘ve helped you the most inlearning another language.,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:These days, something unusual is happening in my neighborhood. Mr. Chu often hears footsteps in the hallway at late night. His wife thinks it might be the neighbors. Lao Zheng, a retired worker, saw someone trying to get in the window one evening. Later, he f珐川粹沸诔度达砂惮棘ound it might be the wind. Xiao Ning, a Junior 2 student, often finds garbage in front of her house. Her mother thinks it might be cats. But she doesn't think so. My neighborhood used to be quiet. But now everyone is worried. I don't know what to do.解决方案2:太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:3C===========================================class. You can write English sentences using the grammar you are learning. You can also read more English books. Reading is as important as listening for us to learn English we...=========================================== 作为一个优秀的学习者,我们首先要养成一个良好的学习习惯。我们应该为每一节课做好预习,然后再课堂上讲将其消化。在学习新知识后,我们应该复习,然后做好相关的课后作...===========================================亲,第6页没有3c。 有3b,是写"your life in ten years". 第二部分不是作文,是一篇短文,你搜搜看,开头是这样。 "predicting the future can be difficult."=========================================== 塞:边界险要之处;翁:老头。比喻一时虽然受到损失,也许反而因此能得到好处。也指坏事在一定条件下可变为好事。=========================================== Learning a language can be challenging, but with the right methods, it can also be fun. One of the challenges in learning another language is memorizing vocabularies. They are o...===========================================and healthily.有什么问题 请随时提问 有问& 必答这篇作文希望对你 有帮助 没有的 话&& &我在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不...=========================================== 在80词以内。题目要求是write an article about the things that have helped you the most in learning another language.要速度的,跪求。===========================================我现在是一名英语家教老师,全面负责初一至初三的英语课外家教,你说的是:write a travel dairy 范文如下: Saturday, May 26 Windy Saturday again. How time flies! Another we...=========================================== Today,Nick`s alarm went off , so he got up to go to school .First,he took a quick shower ,then got dressed and went to school .Next,he got to school,but school was empty .An hou...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助九年级英语第六单元SECTIONB3C作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
九年级英语第六单元SECTIONB3C作文
九年级英语第六单元SECTIONB3C作文
My favorite animal My favorite animal is panda . the panda look like a bear and polar bear . I think the panda are very cute and lovely , and is very strong and heavy . they can walk , and they can cl...

我要回帖

更多关于 高中作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐