英语作文网 we have change 速度 速度啊

关于高三体育课被占的英语作文、、、英语盲求指导、速度啊、、、在线等、、_百度作业帮
关于高三体育课被占的英语作文、、、英语盲求指导、速度啊、、、在线等、、
We are Senior Three students now,and we're always in a nervous and high pressure condition.However,we haven't enough time to relax and even are lack of sleep and sports.We have P.E lesson but it just performs practically no function because some of our teachers like to occupy P.E lesson.Even though our time is limited and we also need a lot of education and keep hard working,sports and relax are still
playing an important role in
students' life.It is said that strike a proper balance between work and rest.So that no matter how hard we students learn,we still hold the right of having the phisical education in order to help us relax and become more healthier.We are strongly hoping that headmaster can understand and support us.
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!高三英语作文:我的变化 My Changes
There is a saying,&A girl changes fast in physical appearance from childhood to adulthood&. I just had my eighteen years birthday. It&s certain that I have grown much more beautiful now.(laugh) My biggest change is not the appearance but in mind. I have become much more mature. I don&t always think about going out to play instead of focusing my attention on study. I start considering my future. I try my best not to quarel with my parents as I know what they do is for me. I know I should filial my parents. What&s more, I don&t bully my younger sister and brother any more. I have changed a lot, because I have grown up.
俗话说,&女大十八变&。我刚刚过完我的十八岁生日。我肯定是变得更美了。(笑)我最大的改变不是在外貌上而是在思想上。我变得更加的成熟。我不再总是想着去玩而是把注意力放在学习上。我开始思考我的未来。我尽量不和父母吵架,因为我知道他们所做的都是为了我。我懂得了要孝顺父母。更重要的是,我不再欺负我的弟弟和妹妹了。我变了很多,因为我已经长大了。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:请大家帮我改一英语作文 If one day,we moved to anther plant.If it real happend I would change my life.First I would like to live in a place where didn't have to study.So we could have much time to play with our friends.Second,it must be cle_百度作业帮
请大家帮我改一英语作文 If one day,we moved to anther plant.If it real happend I would change my life.First I would like to live in a place where didn't have to study.So we could have much time to play with our friends.Second,it must be cle
请大家帮我改一英语作文 If one day,we moved to anther plant.If it real happend I would change my life.First I would like to live in a place where didn't have to study.So we could have much time to play with our friends.Second,it must be clean ,quiet ang beautiful place.I think it's good for our health,As jobs ,I wish I were a scientist.And during the weekends I would fly to the earth by UFO and travel in the space by rocket.That's sounds cool.I think the life in space must be interesting.
If one day,we moved to anther plant.If it real happend , I would change my life.First, I would like to live in a
place that there is no need to study,so we could have much time to play with our friends.Second,it must be a clean ,quiet and beautiful place.I think it's good for our health. And work ,I wish I were a scientist.And during the weekends I would fly to the earth by UFO and travel in the space by rocket.That sounds cool.I think the life in the space must be interesting.
改好的:If one day we moved to anther plant.If it real happend
I would change my life.First, I would like to live in a
place where need not to study,so we could have much time to play with our friends.S...高考英语作文当前位置:
2014高三英语作文优秀范文33篇(4)
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
《2014高考重点难点集训》(突破卷) 为《金考卷特快专递》系列高考通关三部曲之第三部。本书由名校名师原创, 针对高三复习规律,突出能力提升阶段各科重难点,遵循“小练习、大突破”的设计理念,查漏补缺,有效进行强化复习。......英语作文 China’s First Man in Space----Yang Liwei 至少5句话以上 语句通顺 速度啊,谢谢!_百度作业帮
英语作文 China’s First Man in Space----Yang Liwei 至少5句话以上 语句通顺 速度啊,谢谢!
英语作文 China’s First Man in Space----Yang Liwei 至少5句话以上 语句通顺 速度啊,谢谢!
Yang Liwei is the first Chinese who was sent into the space in 2003.Through tough practice,he was finally chosen to represent China to finish the meaningful task.When he returned,he won respect from a...
With the development of modern society.China has become more and more powerful.We have sent Yang liwei into space.He is China's first man in space.We are proud of our country
中国太空(领域)第一人→杨利伟

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐