写一篇英语作文网

帮我写一篇英语作文(有内容提要)青少年学生的安全备受到社会关注。在全国中小学安全教育宣传日来临之际。《21世纪英文报》请你以“How to Keep Us Safe”为题,写一篇英语短文,谈一谈青少年学生应该如何保障自身的安全。提示:(1)在家要当心电和煤气,用完后要记得关掉。(2)在上学的路上要遵守交通规则,骑车不要太快。(3)在校要注意安全进行体育活动,课后不要互相追赶。(4)遇到异常情况,可向老师求助。 (5)...自由发挥,写出至少一点注意点。要求:(1)短文须包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥。 (2)文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名。(3)词数:60~80个。(短文开头和结尾已给出,不计入总数)(参考词汇:电 electricity 煤气 gas 遵守 obey 规则 rule 追赶 run after) How to Keep Us Safe Safetyis imporant to us all. As teenagers , we must learn to protect ourselves. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Let's take good care of ourselves to keep happy and safe.拜托啊,拜托啊,我急用啊,啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。。。。。。。。
月神FW91GG12
How to Keep Us Safe Safetyis imporant to us all. As teenagers, we must learn to protect ourselves.1 ) at home to beware of electricity and gas, after use to remember to turn off the.2 ) on t...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语作文内容:愉快的寒假就要开始了,写一篇关于在假期里要做的事 提示词:1.stay...hard 2.finishhomework 3.improve english 4.exercise 5.keep health(提示词必须用上)
我的理想工作My Ideal JobDifferent people have different dreams.When we are children at school,we already have our own drames.Some want to be engineers or doctors.Some want to be artists or businessmen,and some want to be teachers or lawyers.But few want to be farmers.Unlike most people,I choose to be a farmer in the future and make contributions to development of agriculture.Agriculture is essential to the national economy and the people's livelihood.Without it there won't be grains on which people survive.Nevertheless,farmers are ignored,even looked down upon by urban people.I determine to challenge the traditional idea and contribute to changing this situation.However,lt is not easy to he a modern farmer in the 21st century.A modern farmer must be equipped with a variety of knowledge such as chemlstry,biology and meteorology.Therefore,I must study conscientiously from now on so that I can get the chance to study as a postgraduate in an agricultural university.I believe only a man with scientific knowledge can meet the challenge of the 21st century and assume the task of modernizing agriculture.不同的人有不同的梦想,当孩子在学校学习,他们已经有自己的理想.一些人想成为工程师或未来的医生.其他人想成为艺术家或商人.还有一些人想成为教师或律师.但很少有人想成为农民.与大多数人,我选择在未来一个农民,为农业发展作出了贡献.农业是必不可少的国民经济和人民生活.没有它不会再有粮食问题,人们生存.然而,农民被忽略,甚至看不起市区人.本人决定挑战传统观念,有助于改变这种局面.然而,LT是不容易的现代农民,他在21世纪.现代农民必须具备的知识,如chemlstry,生物学和各种气象.所以,我必须认真学习,这样我就可以有机会学习作为一个农业大学研究生从现在开始.我相信,只有用科学的知识人能应付二十一世纪的挑战,并承担了农业现代化的任务.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
如何写一篇英文文章的摘要
下载积分:600
内容提示:如何写一篇英文文章的摘要
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:550|
上传日期: 03:10:26|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
如何写一篇英文文章的摘要
官方公共微信以你的宠物或你熟悉的小动物写一篇英语作文
浮云2513123
My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is "dian dian".because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.the "dian dian" is very friendly.Many childen like play with him.His favourite food is meat bones. His favourite toy is a doll. 'dian dian ' likes to run very much.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend.its name "na na".There are a lot of black circle on its skin,too.I like my pet very much.It is a good pet!写狗狗的!望参考!盼
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐