请灌篮高手主题曲翻译翻译一下 不要软件翻译的

(求英语高手翻译成英语,请人工翻译,不要软件翻译,非常感谢!) 你的座右铭是什么? 我的座(求英语高手翻译成英语,请人工翻译,不要软件翻译,非常感谢!)你的座右铭是什么?
我_百度作业帮
(求英语高手翻译成英语,请人工翻译,不要软件翻译,非常感谢!) 你的座右铭是什么? 我的座(求英语高手翻译成英语,请人工翻译,不要软件翻译,非常感谢!)你的座右铭是什么?
我的座右铭是“做事先做人”,也许我们在生活中经常听到这句话,很普通的一句话,但是却包含了深刻的内涵。我印象中第一次听到这句话是我父亲对我说的,当时我还在读初中,因为一件小事我跟我父亲闹别扭,还对我父亲发脾气,后来发生什么我记不清了,我只记得我父亲当时对我说了这句话,“孩子,做事先做人”,当时我其实并不懂这句话的意思,但是它就在我的脑海中留下来,伴随着我成长,同时我也对这句话有了自己的理解。
第一,不管是生活还是工作,都要做好自己的本分,尊重别人,别人才会尊重你。第二,努力提高自己的能力,踏实做好自己的工作,让别人看到你的优点,别人才会信任你。所以,在以后的工作中,我会继续以“做事先做人”这句话为准则,尊重别人,提高自己,认真做好自己的工作。
What is your motto? My motto is "before accomplishing a task,one must conduct himself". This is a very common sentence that we often hear of in life, but it does have profound meaning. In my impression, my father told me this principle first when I was studying in middle school. Because of a trivial event, I had conflict with my father and lost my temper with him. I could not remeber what happened afterwards, but I can clearly recall that my father said "Boy. Before accomplishing a task,you must conduct yourself". Although I did not know the exact meaning of this remark, but it has remained in my mind and has grown with me since that time. As the time passed by, I has had my own comprehension on it.Firstly, one have to complete one's tasks well and respect the other, either in life or at work. If so, the other will also respect the person. Secondly, one must endeavor to improve one‘s ability and accomplish all assighments steadily. Only when one can behave like this will other people see his or her advantages and trust the person. Therefore, in the future, I will continue to consider my motto that "one must conduct himself before accomplishing a task" as principle in work, respecting others, improving myself,and striving to fulfill my tasks.
求采纳~无论采不采纳,都提醒一下题主, 在翻译最后一段时最好用one这种形式,we会被认为有集体主义倾向,不符合英语逻辑,如果单用he 或者she 会被认为有种族歧视倾向。码字好累。。
what is your moto?
What is your motto?My motto is "done prior life", perhaps in life we often hear this word, very common words, but it contains profound connotation. My first time to hear this sentence is my fathe...
What's Your Motto? My motto is "to be human beings before doing things".Maybe we often hear about this motto in our daily life.It's a very normal sentence but
involved deep meaning. In my m...求日语高手帮忙翻译一下。不要翻译工具翻译的!最好用初级词汇。_百度知道
求日语高手帮忙翻译一下。不要翻译工具翻译的!最好用初级词汇。
我的大学是潍坊学院,位于潍坊市的市中心。潍坊学院是潍坊最好的大学。学校占地1800多亩。学校是圆形的。行政楼在学校的中心。图书馆在他的北面。行政楼周围是宿舍楼和教学楼。学校有两个餐厅,学校共有8个教学楼,10个宿舍楼。学校还有一个人工湖,名字叫弘德湖。另外学校还有体育场和体育馆。体育馆是潍坊最大的体育馆。学校共有18个院系。2万多名学生。学校每年都会有很大优秀的毕业生。我真心的希望潍坊学院越来越好。
提问者采纳
潍坊市在日语里面的表记多为【イ坊市】,我翻译是还是用潍坊市。私の大学は潍坊学院で、潍坊市の中心部に位置しています。潍坊学院は、潍坊市の一番良い大学で、 面积は约1800ムーもあります。学校全体は円形をしていて、管理栋は学校の中心にあります。その北は図书馆で、寮と教室の建物は管理栋の周りにあります。学校には2つのレストラン、8つの教育栋、10栋の学生寮があります。学校は弘徳湖と呼ばれる人工湖もあります。さらに、グランドと体育馆があります。潍坊学院の体育馆は、潍坊市では最大规模です。学校は、合计18の学部、大学院専攻コースと20,000人以上の学生を有しています。毎年大势の优秀な卒业生を社会に送り出しています。潍坊学院が益々良くなっていくことを私は心から愿っています。用了比较简单的日语。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
私のいる大学は潍坊学院、潍坊市の都心に位置しています。潍坊地方で一番有名な大学です。大学の敷地面积は1800ムー(亩)くらいで、全体は丸い形をしています。学校の中心部に管理栋があって、図书馆はそのビルの北侧に面しています。管理栋を囲むようにして寮や教室栋があります。大学には食堂が二つ、教育栋が8つ,寮が10栋あります。また弘德湖と名づけられた人工湖もあります。ほかにも体育场と体育馆がありますが、体育馆は潍坊で最大规模を夸っています。大学には全部で18学部があり、2万余りの学生が在籍しています。毎年优秀な卒业生を送り出しています。こんな潍坊学院がこれからももっとすばらしい大学でありますように愿っています。
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙翻译一下,请不要用工具的,非常感谢!七、中国绿色照明工程中长期规划根据项目要求和任务安排,总结了我国绿色照明工程取得的进展、存在的问题和面临的形势,提出_百度作业帮
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下,请不要用工具的,非常感谢!七、中国绿色照明工程中长期规划根据项目要求和任务安排,总结了我国绿色照明工程取得的进展、存在的问题和面临的形势,提出
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下,请不要用工具的,非常感谢!七、中国绿色照明工程中长期规划根据项目要求和任务安排,总结了我国绿色照明工程取得的进展、存在的问题和面临的形势,提出了中国绿色照明工程的指导思想、基本原则和发展目标,明确了重点任务、提出了重点工程,梳理了保障措施。
电器标准意识项目是由效能代表、消费者和环境群体、公同事业单位、州政府机构和其它社会团体构成的同盟发起的一个项目。同盟者通过共同努力,来寻求一种建立在国家能好标准上节约能源能效的新标准,同时能征得国家政策的支持并得到宣传和推广。ASAP的创始人包括美国高效能源经济理事会和美国自然资源保护委员会。这样可以么?请采纳。...
Mid-long Term Plan of China's Green Lighting ProjectAccording to the program requirement and task arrangement, we summed up the progress we've made, problems and situation we've been facing of ou...请英语高手帮忙翻译一下,不要用软件翻译的,谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下,不要用软件翻译的,谢谢
摘要随着社会的不断进步,信息技术的不断发展,计算机被广泛地运用于人类生活的方方面面。计算机的功能在不断扩大,在人类生活的各个领域都有所展现。二十一世纪是一个知识的时代,而检测知识的多寡则需要借助测试来体现。试题库管理系统是专门为教师和学生量身定制的一个试题管理软件,意在通过试题库管理系统的运用,使教师达到检测学生知识的目的,使学生更加巩固学过的知识。教师可以通过试题库管理系统来保存自己制作的试题,根据试题所要考核的目的生成各类试卷。学生可以通过练习测试模块来进行测试,以巩固和加深自己所学的知识。本文从理论联系实践的角度出发,通过对试题库管理系统的主要功能的详细分析与设计, 对试题库管理系统进行全面的研究与开发。 本文共由六部分组成,各部分安排如下:第一部分,概述,简要的介绍了课题的内容和意义,以及系统开发的目标和可行性研究。第二部分,系统开发工具与平台简介,简要的介绍了本系统所使用的开发工具 Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 和 SQL Server 2005的特点和使用方法。第三部分,试题库管理系统总体设计,主要分析了系统应该达到的目标以及如何设计该系统。第四部分,数据库设计,主要介绍了系统的数据库设计。第五部分,系统设计与实现,详细的介绍系统功能和实现过程、系统模块分析及软件详细设计。第六部分,测试与维护,主要描述测试过程和结果,以及系统优缺点的评价。 关键字:试题库管理;数据库;Visual Studio 2008;SQL Server 2005
(本文共由六部分组成,各部分安排如下:第一部分,概述,简要的介绍了课题的内容和意义,以及系统开发的目标和可行性研究。第二部分,系统开发工具与平台简介,简要的介绍了本系统所使用的开发工具 Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 和 SQL Server 2005的特点和使用方法。第三部分,试题库管理系统总体设计,主要分析了系统应该达到的目标以及如何设计该系统。第四部分,数据库设计,主要介绍了系统的数据库设计。第五部分,系统设计与实现,详细的介绍系统功能和实现过程、系统模块分析及软件详细设计。第六部分,测试与维护,主要描述测试过程和结果,以及系统优缺点的评价。)不用翻译了
提问者采纳
As society progresses, the continuous development of information technology, computers are widely used in every aspect of human life. Computer function is increasing, in all areas of human life has been demonstrated. 21st century is an age of knowledge, detect the amount of knowledge the test needed to reflect. Examination questions base management system is specifically designed for teachers and students to tailor a test management software, intended to pass examination questions base management system application, enable teachers to achieve the goal of testing students ' knowledge, make the student more consolidation of learned knowledge. Teachers can do so by examination database management system to save their own questions, generated according to question the purpose of examination of various types of paper. Students can practice test module for testing in order to consolidate and deepen their own knowledge. This article from the point of view of link theory with practice, by details of the major features of the test library management system analysis and design, of examination database management system with a full range of research and development.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他2条回答
As society progresses, the continuous development of information technology, computers are widely used in every aspect of human life. Computer function is increasing, in all areas of human life has been demonstrated. 21st century is an age of knowledge, detect the amount of knowledge the test needed to reflect. Examination questions base management system is specifically designed for teachers and students to tailor a test management software, intended to pass examination questions base management system application, enable teachers to achieve the goal of testing students ' knowledge, make the student more consolidation of learned knowledge. Teachers ca...
hujg6ybutgvhtjyfjxcirv 北亚集团过分的行为是打不开吗,。哦i
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手请进(翻译)(200高分)_百度知道
英语高手请进(翻译)(200高分)
一1. 与以英语为母语的人交谈是非常有益的体验,从中我们能学到许多东西。2. 在市长的帮助下,我们最终获准接触这起交通事故的受害者。3. 鲍勃和佛兰克一直不和。令他们尴尬的是,他们将到同一个部门工作。4. 小时候,我总告诉妹妹说狼来了,把她吓得直哭。5. 做科学研究不容易,不仅需要时间,精力和经费,还需要具有自制力和奉献精神二1. 芬奇先生冲进她的房间,朝着她喊道:“难道你就不能把音乐关小点?”2. 我喜欢摇滚音乐,因为它通常节奏强,寓意深。3. 像往常一样,当他的父母不喜欢他的穿着时,便开始唠叨他。4. 代沟美国有,中国也有。5. 桑迪的母亲比以前更爱唠叨她,而她与母亲的争论也比平常更多了。三1. 既然你计划移居加拿大,那你必须努力适应寒冷的气候。2. 他承诺帮助我们买下那幢房子,但有点勉强。3. 这是一次重要的会议,请务必不要迟到。4. 他是个有经验的商人;他做国际贸易已有好几年了。5. 她力劝我接受那个新职位,虽然那职位报酬并不优厚。四.
1.不管是有意识还是无意识,人们往往用眼神,面部表情,形体动作和态度表露真情,从而使他人生产包括从舒适到害怕的一连串反应。
2.想想你与一个陌生人的偶遇,把注意力集中在最初的七秒钟。你当时有何感想,你是如何“解读”他的呢?
3.当时你全身心的投入到了自己正在谈论的事情中,是那么专注,以至于完全没有感觉到害羞。
4.演说家常常传递着含糊不清的信息,但听众总是相信亲眼所见证胜于耳闻。
5.如果你想给人留下好印象,其诀窍在于始终如一的保持自我,你最佳的自我。五.
1.不管花多少钱,我们都要尽量大努力延长这位感艾滋病毒的姑娘的生命。
2.请把电视机关掉,因为噪音会使她分心,以致无法专心做家庭作业。
3.由于缺乏资金和必要设备,这家公司过了很长时间才实施提高产品质量的计划。
4.上课时,鲍勃常常准备一些图画来说明课文中所讲述的内容。
5.有能力的成功商人善于利用各种资源来赚钱。
不要软件翻译的 谢谢合作
提问者采纳
朋友,我是一个善良的人,给你介绍一个网站。我已经搜索过了,你要求翻译的文章,都在那。点击连接即可:或者看这个:I. Translate the following sentences into English.1.与以英语为母语的人交谈是非常有益的体验,从中我们能学到许多东西。2.在市长的帮助下,我们最终获准接触这起交通事故的受害。3.我想借此机会感谢你们的热情和周到安排。4.小时侯我总告诉妹妹说狼来了,把她吓得直哭。5.做科学研究不容易,不仅需要时间、精力和经费,还需要具体自制力和奉献精神。6.他们今年的产量是去年的两倍。7.我喜欢摇滚音乐,因为它通常节奏强,寓意深。8.像往常一样,当他的父母不喜欢他的穿着时,便开始唠叨他。9.代沟美国有,中国也有。10.桑迪的母亲比以前更爱唠叨她,而她与母亲的争论也比平常更多了。11.既然你计划移居加拿大,那你必须努力适应寒冷的天气。12.约翰承认打破了窗户。13.这是一次重要的会议,请务必不要迟到。14.他是个有经验的商人,他做国际贸易已有好几年了。15.她力劝我接受那个新职位,虽然那职位报酬并不优厚。16.不管是有意识还是无意识,人们往往用眼神、面部表情、形体动作和态度来表露真情,从而使他人产生包括从舒适到害怕的一连串反应。17.想想你与一个陌生人的偶遇,把注意力集中在最初的七秒钟。你当时有何感想,你是如何“解读”他的呢?18.当时你全身心地投入到了自己正在谈论的事情中,是那么专注,以至于完全没有感觉到害羞。19.演说家常常传递着含糊不清的信息,但听众总是相信亲眼所见胜于耳闻。20.如果你想给人六下好印象,其诀窍在于始终如一地保持自我,你最佳的自我。 21.不管花多少钱,我们都要尽最大努力延长这位感染艾滋病毒的姑娘的生命。22.请把电视机关掉,因为噪音会使她分心,以致无法专心做家庭作业。23.由于缺乏资金和必要设备,这家公司过了很长时间才实施提高产品质量的计划。24.上课时,鲍勃常常准备一些图画来说明课文中所讲述的内容。25.有能力、成功的商人善于利用各种资源来赚钱。26.现场参观:建议投标者去工程现场参观,以便获得足够的信息准备标书,撰写合同。现场参观费用由投标者自己承担。27.业主或其代理人A公司将准备一份现场参观交通、食宿安排协议,在标前会议上向投标者宣布。详细情况在第十六条有规定。28.监督进度:甲方派去的监督人员或代表对工程进度予以监督并有权予以监工、指导。乙方应按甲方人员或代表的指示正确施工,不得以任何借口置之不理。29.附加条款:在工程进行中,若因乙方的过错,使甲方或其他人员受到伤害,乙方应负责赔偿。但如果伤害原因是由甲方或与甲方订约之其他工程人员的过错所造成,则应由甲方完全负责。 30.附件:本合同附件应视为本合同的一部分,与其他条款有同等效力。附件包括:(1)图样;(2)估价单。
31.为了保证乙方提供合同产品的制造专有技术是正确的、可靠的和先进的,由甲方和乙方技术人员一起,在甲方的工厂按本合同附件六的规定,共同对合同产品进行测试和验收。II. Translate the following sentences into English.意大利著名旅行家马可。波罗曾这样叙述他印象中的杭州:“这是世界上最美妙迷人的城市,它使人觉得自己社在天堂。”在中国,也流传着这样的话:“上有天堂,下有苏杭。”杭州的名气主要在于风景如画的西湖。西湖一年四季都美不胜收,宋代著名诗人苏东坡用“淡妆浓抹总相宜”的诗句来赞誉西湖。在杭州,您可以饱览西湖的秀色,也不妨漫步街头闹市,品尝一下杭州的名菜名点,还可购上几样名特土产。参考答案1. We can reap a lot from the rewarding experience of communicating with native speakers of English.2. With the mayor’s help, we were at last allowed access to those people who suffered from the traffic accident.3. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangement.4. As a boy,I used to intimidate my sister into crying by telling her that a wolf was coming.5. It is not easy to do scientific research;it requires time, energy and money as well as discipline and commitment.6. Their output this year is twice as much as that of the last year.7. I like rock music because it usually has a strong rhythm and a powerful message.8. As usual, when his parents don’t like what he wears, they start to bug him.9. Generation gaps exist in the United States as well as in China.10.As her mother bugged Sandy much more than before, she argued with her mother a lot more than usual, too.11. Now that you are planning to move to Canada, you must try to adjust to a cold weather.12. John has admitted breaking the window.13. This is an important meeting. Please see to it that you are not late for it.14. He is an exp he has engaged in foreign trade for quite a few years.15. She urged me to accept the mew post, although the job is not very well paid.16. Consciously or unconsciously,people show their true feelings with their eyes, faces, bodies and attitudes, causing a chain of reactions, ranging from comfort to fear.17. Think of your encounter with a stranger. Focus on the first seven seconds. What did you feel and think?How did you “read” this person?18. You were committed to what you were talking about and so absorbed in the moment that you lost all self-consciousness.19. Public speakers often send mixed messages,but the audience always believe what they see over what they hear.20. If you want to make a good impression, the trick is to be consistently you, at your best.21. We’ll do our best to help the girl infected with the AIDS virus to live longer, regardless of the cost.22. Please turn off the TV, because the noise will distract her from her homework. 23. It was a long time before the company implemented the program to improve the quality of its goods because of lack of money and necessary equipment.24. When giving a lecture, Bob often prepared some pictures to illustrate how the situation mentioned in a text took place.25. An able and successful businessman is good at making use of all the resources to make money. 26. Site Visit: The tenderer is advised to visit and examine the Site of the Works and the surroundings and to obtain for himself on his own responsibility, all information that may be necessary for preparing the tender and entering into a contract. The costs of visiting the site shall be at the tenderer's own expense.27. Arrangements for a visit to site, including transportation and accommodation. will be made by the Employer or his agent A Company and will be advised to tenderers at the pre- tender meeting, details of which are given in Clause 16 of these Instructions to Tenderers.28. Supervision for progress: The supervision personnel appointed by Party A and its representative shall have the authority to supervise the progress of work and give instruction. Party B shall perform correctly in accordance with such instruction given by Party A's personnel or representative.29. Supplemental provisions:Party B shall be held responsible if Party A's personnel or other people is injured due to the negligence of Party B during the progress of construction. However, such responsibility shall rest upon Party A if the injury caused is due to the negligence of Party A of technicians contracted with Party A.30. Attachments: Attachments shall become an integral part of this contract and shall be as effective as any other provisions. Attachments include: (1) Drawings, (2) An estimate of cost.31. To ensure that the know-how supplied by Party B is correct, reliable and advanced, both parties shall jointly perform in Party A's factory the test and acceptance of the contract products in accordance with the provisions of Appendix 6 of the contract.The famous Italian traveler Marco Pole was so impressed by the beauty of Hangzhou that he described it as “the mist fascinating city in the world where one feels that one is in paradise.” In China, there has been a century-old popular saying praising the city: In Heaven there is P on Earth there are Suzhou and Hangzhou.” Hangzhou’s fame lies mainly in its picturesque West Lake. As it is beautiful all the year round, the West Lake was compared by Su Dongpo, a celebrated poet of the Song Dynasty, to a beauty “who is always charming in either light or heavy makeup.” In Hangzhou, you will not only find the lake a perfect delight to the eye but also find it a joy to stroll along the busy streets, taste famous Hangzhou dishes and buy some special local products.
提问者评价
虽然已经翻译好了 但是还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他11条回答
1. And native English-speaking chat with the people is very useful experience from which we can learn many things.
2. In the mayor's help, we finally allowed contact with the victims of this accident.
3. Bob and Frank, and has not. They are embarrassed, they will work to the same department.
4. When I was small, I always tell her that the wolf is coming, and she cried scared straight.
5. Not easy to do scientific research, not only takes time, effort and funds, it is also necessary with akrasia and dedication
1. Finch, stormed into her room, moving her exclaiming: &Are you not able to music clearance small& &
2. I like rock ...
1. And native English-speaking chat with the people is very useful experience from which we can learn many things.
2. In the mayor's help, we finally allowed contact with the victims of this accident.
3. Bob and Frank, and has not. They are embarrassed, they will work to the same department.
4. When I was small, I always tell her that the wolf is coming, and she cried scared straight.
5. Not easy to do scientific research, not only takes time, effort and funds, it is also necessary with akrasia and dedication
1. Finch, stormed into her room, moving her exclaiming: &Are you not able to music clearance small& &
2. I like rock musi...
2. I like...
显然上面两位是用软件翻译的、、、、
告一下什么软件吧?授之于鱼不如授之于渔!
什么软件,说来听听了
1. Whether consciously or unconsciously, people often use their eyes, facial expressions, body movements and attitudes revealed his true feelings so that others, including production from the comfort of a series of responses to fear. 2. You think the Ouyu with a stranger, to focus on the initial seven seconds. At that time, what you feel, you is how to &interpret& He does &
1. 与以英语为母语的人交谈是非常有益的体验,从中我们能学到许多东西。
2. 在市长的帮助下,我们最终获准接触这起交通事故的受害者。
3. 鲍勃和佛兰克一直不和。令他们尴尬的是,他们将到同一个部门工作。
4. 小时候,我总告诉妹妹说狼来了,把她吓得直哭。
5. 做科学研究不容易,不仅需要时间,精力和经费,还需要具有自制力和奉献精神
1. 芬奇先生冲进她的房间,朝着她喊道:“难道你就不能把音乐关小点?”
2. 我喜欢摇滚音乐,因为它通常节奏强,寓意深。
3. 像往常一样,当他的父母不喜欢他的穿着时,便开始唠叨他。
4. 代沟美国有,中国也有。
5. 桑迪的母亲比以前更爱唠叨她,而她与母亲的争论也比平常更多了。
1. 既然你计划移居加拿大,那你必须努力适应寒冷的气...
1. With take English as person's confabulation of mother tongue is a very beneficial experience, from medium we can learn to many things.
2. Under the mayor's help, we are end to permit a victim who get in touch with this traffic accident.
3. Bao Bo and Fo orchid gram is always on bed terms.Make their embarrassed BE, they will arrive the same of section to work.
4. In childhood, I always told the younger sister say the wolf came and frightenned her keep cry.
5. Do science research not easy, not only need time, energy and budget, but also need to have self-made dint and offer spirit
1. Aroma the strange Sir be blunt to enter her room ...
1.It's useful experience to chat with native English speaker,we can learn many things from it.
2.Under the mayor's help,we finnally get the permition to contact with the victims of this accident.
3.Bob and Frank is not get along well with each other,and they will work together in the same department that is what embarrassed them.
4.When i was small,i always tell my sister the walf is coming,that made her scared to cry.
5.It's not easy to do scientific research not only takes time, effort and funds, also need akrasia and dedication .
1.Finch, stormed into her room, yield at her:&couldn't you turn down the voice?&
2.I love rock and roll mu...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高手 翻译 的文章

随机推荐