已完全放下过去让心归零,下一站期待幸福! 求帮助翻译英文!谢谢

翻译成英文呗 谢谢 .....急用......._百度知道
翻译成英文呗 谢谢 .....急用.......
就会淋湿了精彩的画面,很痛,有多少梦里的牵绊,飘散曾经的美好,郁郁葱葱的景象,即使沟壑万千,在时空中穿行?执笔为了你。,位于东北科尔沁草原,感叹人生美好?风雪倦了,离开我们的视线,我的心会很痛,夜色的窗前。。今生有你?,只有空中的雁叫声远去,那是来之心海浪花的澎湃,又是一年的冬去春来?不知道,期待染遍绿水青山,还有多少的希望,缭绕与你我的梦,落满这座城市的各个角落,降雪染白了大地,没有摇曳的气息。思忆往事的经历,肥沃的土地。我的家乡城市,夜里枕着寒星,新一年的路口。人生不怕年龄老。我的梦里家乡城市,远去的人,依然等待你,恍若有你的身影,想你的时候。只有狂风夹着雪花在空中飞舞,你渐渐远去,旧了时日的美好,就怕人虽年轻,透出层层的锈迹,夜色里缄默。没有你在身边,裹着大衣人们的身影,寒颤着所有生命的轨迹,踏着厚厚的积雪?等你的每一天,岁月沧桑。只有干干净净的心理,没有任何踪迹,隐去年少的梦,又是一季的风景!等着涅盘新的生命,思念你的时候,皑皑白雪的晶莹。在我夜里无眠,心里有太多的珍惜,所能见到的是荒凉景象,留下一声声的叹息。跋涉着生命之旅,平静的心态,是否你还记得,欢乐与悲伤凝聚成云雨,我的视线模糊中有你?你的背影,心却早已老矣?,寂寞的夜晚,缠绕着我们幸福的梦。夜晚的空中没有星辰,我的世界你不会远离?,灯前伴着明亮的心情,你的背影何时出现,步履艰难的行走,拂去多少岁月的风尘,我们曾经有过相聚风景的美丽。。,下次相会时,每一个脚印,苍老了容颜,绿色的风景渐渐地隐遁?,遥远的距离?时光流逝,在童年的心里,放纵自己的涂鸦,把喜悦苦涩,树叶的斑驳色,走出人们的心里,你是否还在等我,不知不觉的睡去,只有浓浓的云雾,情的寄托,只是片段的清晰画面,一腔热血的情绪,苍凉的世界,离别的背影,期盼东方的阳光,等待着有你到来的夜晚,才能顶住落雪狂风的侵袭,走完生命中的路,让我们牵手,狂风拥着沙尘遍野,那么,只是执着的前行,难忘你的印记,倦屈的身影?。灵魂走过雪夜,没有追求的人,绿色的森林。云淡风轻的金秋。我的家乡白城,倾尽了多少心血。,夜色风雪的路上,你就在我心里,湿润了脉脉的含情,挥洒着那缕缕的温暖,不再是唏嘘的梦吧,不能任意放逐,定又是一处斑斓的春华秋实,就有幸福的追求,早已筑成长城万里,有我们爱的约定,人们走过的地方?又是一年风景,我的灵魂里有你,现在冬天的季节,砰然的心跳,卷曲了你若仙的容颜,依然有梦的唏嘘,缓缓走出有你的车站,不再有悲泣的场景,共舞世间灿烂。在我笔下的段落?,都把根基夯实,伴着老去的面容,如窒息夜色里空气的流动,有无清瘦的字句,或有我们的希冀,韶华了我的记忆,多少次交媾,是不是你的心里曾经有我,树上枝杈间纤细的柳丝。而今一目了然的视野,你的背影在我心里,天空云层减退,走过多少人生路。。不知道,那么会漫向天宇,梦里有了你的眷恋,只有远行高飞的雁鸣,人生风雨,就如没有生命?,曾经的月下情愫,很难再相见,不知花好月圆何处?还有多少个明天,无悲无喜,读你纯情的心,悄然藏于键盘中的文字抒发,随着列车的启动,待放的花蕾滴落晶莹。凝固了的空气!有梦着的人,独斟杯中醉!。多少次感动,身后留下串串的脚印。虽距离那么远的路程。望着你远去的背影,一色的江水我的家乡——白城市,但靠近你的时候,心中数着星星,我们的故事成了转身,潺潺的流水东去,以前这里的树木,烟雨江南春如绿
可以适当的省略一部分 估计翻译成英文后读出来大概30秒就行
这肯定太长了
但实在着急
麻烦各位大大想想办法..
提问者采纳
only thick mist, is a year come, desolate world,s start-up, don&#39, the dream has your attachment, behind every step. In my sleepless night, will beheath withiur once happy, still waiting for you, next time meet, wrinkle the skin, green scenery gradually shadowmeld, joy and sadness converge into yunyu. Your figure, my world you won&#39, what is your heart once had me!. Life is not afraid old age, that is to the central sea waves roar,&#39, as does not have the life, exclamation keyboard, YanYu JiangNaChun such as green. Travelling the trip of life, have a heart of much treasure, finish walking in the life road. 记得要采纳我的回答哦, still a dream, is located in northeast well-kown horqin grassland, already built the Great Wall the hearts of thousands of miles, curly a little dream you if fairy appearance. Now clear vision, only travel goofy&#39, New Year of intersections. Don&#39, bang however heartbeat, just clips clear picture, before the trees. My home town, no sorrow no wedding, my heart be very painful, and presence of thin words, have you set another place multicolored literary attainment, lush sights, how many dreams of trap, now winter season, slowly out of the station, night silent, it is a season of the scenery. Only clean of psychology, no trace, draining much efforts, bringing joy bitter. Don&#39, of the night before the window, the sky clouds drop. Without you in the side, waiting for the coming of night, romania-but walking, thinking of you, give the mottledt know where the painful, you have your moves away my view of fuzzy have you in!, hope home town east of sunshine, parting figure, think of you, only the air wild goose quack far away, then to the sky. This life dance with you, far away, expect dyed green mountains over. My hometown bai cheng city, my soul in you, let us hand, dispense with that while plumes of warm, curl up with you my dream, years of vicissitudes. There the golden. Only gale snowflakes were flying in the air!, or have we always, night pillowed the plucking exceedingly senti-mental and unknowingly sleep. Looking at your side of figure, in time and space travel, brushed the dust how many years, moist the exquisite momaihanqing, leave us line of sight, quietly hidden in the text expresses, the glittering and translucent. Tht go away, read your pure heart, leaving eclogue sigh, alone pour cup drunk, color of the river, quiet state of mind. As time goes by, so have you figure, and people taken place left its footprints, you are in my heart! Waiting for nirvana new life, clinging to our happiness dream, the feeling of consign, had the next month sincere feeling, you figure when appear, unforgettable your signs, without swaying breath, whether you remember, fall farenheit filled in every corner of the city, we love the agreement. Think yi past experience, wrapped coat people figure, stepping thick snow, have no longer life is good sobs scenes, your figure in my heart, the leaves. Snow flagged tired, splendid world. Authored for you, can see is desolate scene. In my descriptions of paragraphs!, but persistent line, hidden last year, in childhood, even gully diversity, is no longer lady-in-waiting of dreams, though young heart old, it is difficult to meet again, night snow on the road, they fear, Snow White of the earth, chills with all life track dyed, rippling stream eastward, and laid a foundation to resist wind solidify, stay put bud distill glittering and translucent, tiredly flexor figure, indulgence of graffiti, very painful,t know, we had together the beautiful scenery. How many times touched? And how many tomorrow, like snow in the attack, such as choking night air movement,ll get wet wonderful picture, the pursuit of happiness, cannot arbitrary banish, but close to you, as of train&#39, heart counting the stars, and how much hope! Dream of the peopleMy hometown -- are alleviated, do you still wait for me, may my memory, the tree branches LiuSi between slim, out of the hearts of men. Waiting for you every day, accompanied the old to face. My dreams. Soul through snowy day, not pursuing! Another year of lady-in-waiting of scenery. St know, distant distance, fertile land, one cavity warm blood emotions, lonely night lights before with bright state of mind, green forests!谢谢, winds hugged the dust everywhere, life rain, our story became s wild goose chirps. Although distance so far away, how many times
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我的家乡——白城市,位于东北科尔沁草原,以前这里的树木,郁郁葱葱的景象,现在冬天的季节,没有任何踪迹。只有狂风夹着雪花在空中飞舞,皑皑白雪的晶莹,落满这座城市的各个角落。夜晚的空中没有星辰,只有浓浓的云雾,裹着大衣人们的身影,踏着厚厚的积雪,步履艰难的行走,夜色风雪的路上,寒颤着所有生命的轨迹,降雪染白了大地,人们走过的地方,身后留下串串的脚印,每一个脚印,都把根基夯实,才能顶住落雪狂风的侵袭。我的家乡白城,倾尽了多少心血,走过多少人生路,有多少梦里的牵绊,绿色的森林,肥沃的土地,在童年的心里,早已筑成长城万里。而今一目了然的视野,所能见到的是荒凉景象,狂风拥着沙尘遍野,只有远行高飞的雁鸣,留下一声声的叹息。我的家乡城市,旧了时日的美好,绿色的风景渐渐...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译这首《Love/Affection》的歌,英文部分也要翻译,通顺的一定采纳,谢谢!_百度知道
请翻译这首《Love/Affection》的歌,英文部分也要翻译,通顺的一定采纳,谢谢!
您好!歌词如下。还有请不要用机翻之类的;Love君だけYou Never Know気付いて私を信じてそばにいてForeverずっと 今日まで何を手にし何を失ってきたのだろう顽张れば顽张るほど幸せは远ざかっていくよう 心の中にいつも君がいてたまにしか声さえ闻けなくても忘れた日なんてない谁も気付かないでまたいつもの强がりな私 谁よりも爱しくて何よりも恋しくて私を见つけてねえこの想いだけ信じて君だけを抱きしめて君だけの私を见てほんとうにただ欲しいのは君だけなのにLove&#47,通顺的我一定采纳:Miliyah作曲,谢谢大家:请帮我翻译「加藤米莉亚」的这首日语歌曲;Affection 作词:Miliyah I'm Fallin&#39各位知友,歌词中的英文部分也要翻译哦:====================================Love&#47
提问者采纳
爱&#47Love/Affection 爱你胜过任何人恋你胜过一切所有请找到我吧嗨 只请你相信我的心意只想将你紧紧拥抱看着只属于你的我我想要的其实只有你而已爱&#47:Miliyah I'Love君だけYou Never Know気付いて私を信じてそばにいてForeverずっと 我正坠入爱河 只因你你却从不了解 注意我吧相信我请留在我身边直到永远 今日まで何を手にし何を失ってきたのだろう顽张れば顽张るほど幸せは远ざかっていくよう 直至今日得到了什么又失去了什么呢越是努力越是觉得幸福却似乎离我越来越远 心の中にいつも君がいてたまにしか声さえ闻けなくても忘れた日なんてない谁も気付かないでまたいつもの强がりな私 你一直在我心里尽管只能偶尔听到你的声音我却没有一天能将你遗忘谁都没有注意到还在像以往那样逞强的我 谁よりも爱しくて何よりも恋しくて私を见つけてねえこの想いだけ信じて君だけを抱きしめて君だけの私を见てほんとうにただ欲しいのは君だけなのにLove/m Fallin&#39:Miliyah作曲;爱慕 作词
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Love Affection - 加藤ミリヤ
I'm fallin' love 君だけ
我恋爱了 只有你
you never know 気付いて
你不会知道 察觉吧
私 を信じて
そばにいて Foreverずっと
留在我身边 永远
今日まで何を手にし
至今为止得到了什么
何を失 ってきたのだろう
又失去了什么
顽张れば顽张るほど
幸 せは远ざかっていくよう
幸福反而渐行渐远
心 の中にいつも君がいて
心中一直有你
たまにしか声さえ闻けなくても
就算只有偶尔才听得到你的声音
忘れた日なんてない
不会有忘记的那天
谁も気付かないで
谁也没有察觉
またいつもの强がりな私
我又再次逞强
谁よりも爱しくて
比任何人都爱你
何よりも恋しくて
比什么都要依依不舍
私 を见つけて ねえ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有人帮我把这些话翻译成英文!口语点不要翻译机翻译的!不需要精准只求达意!谢谢!_百度知道
有没有人帮我把这些话翻译成英文!口语点不要翻译机翻译的!不需要精准只求达意!谢谢!
她还有机会挽回吗,让其可以欺负自己,拒接来获得两个月的清净。一味的骄纵,男生能得到自己期待的结果吗,还是对自己的孩子。缺失了爱,只会使得自己更加累。只能说一个愿打,想靠自己的努力获得我想要的结果,一个愿挨,只会自己累死。也不知道她之后是否真的会改?无论是对这样的女生。最终女生保卫爱情成功,但是依旧享有着这份幸福?
我们因为爱一个人而付出,恭喜她了?
现在很多的小孩子也是家里的小公主小皇帝。
那边的以为老师说的很对。现在也渐渐地变得越来越没有斗志,自己想要通过对方来获得自己想要的结果。他打了个比方。以为地这样骄纵,最终都将腐化成自我为中心的人,都是父母在帮忙。我一直觉得自己很独立。他说如果男生这次是车祸死了。但是很多时候。否则。我会对这种很容易得到的幸福产生排斥,就需要自己努力获得。而不是单靠别人获得,这次男生实在受不了女生的公主病了通过换手机,还会这样吗,都不能一味地骄纵女生的家长的溺爱,还有男生的责任
提问者采纳
He made an example.The thought that the teacher said is right, will it, responsibility. I always feel very independent, do not blindly arrogant, will only make yourself more tired, one is willing to endure, the boys can get the expected results? Whether such a girl?We pay for love a person. I can easily get to the happiness of rejection, but still enjoy the happiness. Blindly arrogant, she has a chance to restore. The girl to defend the success of love. But a lot of the time. He said that if the boys this car accident died, will eventually decay into a self-centered person. Think so arrogant, refusing to get two months of quiet, let it can bully him, congratulations to her. Now also gradually becomes more and more no fighting. Rather than relying on others to get, only yourself to death, you want to through each other to get the results you want. Lack of love, need their own efforts to acquire?Now many of the children is also the home of the little princess small emperor. She did not know whether it will change. Can only say that one is willing to fightGirls and boys doting parents, are the parents to help, want to rely on their own efforts to get the results I want, this boy really stand Girls Princess disease by changing the mobile phone. Otherwise, or for their children
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求john farnham的you are the voice,MP3连带歌词的英文版和中文翻译_百度知道
求john farnham的you are the voice,MP3连带歌词的英文版和中文翻译
如果好再加10分.comO(∩_∩)O谢谢,MP3连带歌词的英文版和中文翻译发到@163?谢。谢谢求john farnham的you are the voice!顺便告诉我一下Rixe Kokkino Sti Nihta (You Are The Voice)这个版本是什么语
提问者采纳
我的邮箱是vvshine网易邮箱;re all someone&#39, we know we all can stand together此时此刻?You&#39..那个你说的版本是希腊语我也是根据歌手的出生地猜的哈.We're not gonna sit in silence我们不会沉默静坐着.;s son我们都是家里的宝贝儿子How long can we look at each other我们可以面面相觑直到什么时候Down the barrel of a gun?直到放下枪杆老去的时候.,还有一个是不插电..;re not gonna live with fear我们也不会和恐惧作伴Oh-wo-wo-wo.;re all someone&#39., 我会试着去细细品味, to turn the pages over我们有机会将这一页翻过去不再提起, 我们得让生活量入为出;s daughter我们都是家里的宝贝女儿We&#39, we can make it better只要坚信..翻译我就发这里了..Believing, 让它更为清楚..,一个是正常版本.We gotta make ends meet..;s son我们都是家里的宝贝儿子How long can we look at each other我们可以面面相觑直到什么时候Down the barrel of a gun, before we get much older当然在我们老去之前.This time.,了解我们可以在一起With the power to be powerful彼此的力量会让我们更加强大有力....我给你发了两个版本都是320KB的?已经发送...?直到放下枪杆老去的时候..;s daughter我们都是家里的宝贝女儿We&#39.., oh-wo-wo-wo哦.,我们可以让一切变得更加美好We&#39.We&#39, try and understand it你就是一曲美妙的旋律;re all someone&#39.,We can write what we want to write我们可以书写我们自己想要过的生活, oh-wo-wo-wo哦,我们了解彼此........Oh-wo-wo-wo.Make a noise and make it clear让它吵杂着;re all someone&#39.We&#39...We have the chance,太偏了..
提问者评价
谢谢,我还以为是芬兰语...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想我已疲倦了。是时候该放下了。告别了。该努力了。。。。。整一句的英文翻译_百度作业帮
我想我已疲倦了。是时候该放下了。告别了。该努力了。。。。。整一句的英文翻译
作业帮用户578
I think I already tired, it is time to put down, said goodbye, it's effortsreally?Yes!mast
be 是什么意思。累了的英文翻译get tired那mast
be呢mast是桅杆的意思诶会不会我拼错了。。I
piano翻译我擅长弹钢琴mast单个是...
be 是什么意思。累了的英文翻译
mast是桅杆的意思诶
会不会我拼错了。。I
我擅长弹钢琴
mast单个是 桅杆的意思
也有擅长的意思
good at 才是擅长的意思。。我问mast be
不行。等等
是不是must be
mast be的意思是 桅杆是
好吧是我拼错了。must be 是必须的意思。还有我认为最后应该是。I should hard
押韵点就是I think
I should hard。
百度不太好信啊。。
I think I have tired, it is time to put down, farewell, the efforts of the......
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
I think I have already tired.It's time to put it down. Goodbye.I should to work hard.
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
正面人物。
没事。有人赞同我了谢谢
嗯嗯 好的嘛 有问题可以再问我
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 放下过去 重新开始 的文章

随机推荐