my uncle (is )consiering( to set up) a farm up 攻略(nex

consiering
化妆品旗舰店大全 -
... 115. Colour zone/ 色彩地带 116. Consier/ 珂洛雪 117. Coroer/ 可瑞尔.
- 基于11个网页
1. 报偿奖金
pecuniary consieraton金钱报酬consieration money报偿奖金The cost of consumption articles is the first cons.
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
consiering
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:Danelectro : D-3 FAB Metal. 26 reviews
No tabs to display.
Welcome home, Stranger
you can also use
D-3 FAB Metal Review
manufacturer:
date: 07/30/2005
Bold, combative, hostile, belligerent, and explosive. Finally, a pedal with your personality! Just plug in and erupt.
&Sound:&7.7
&Overall Impression:&8
&Reliability & Durability:&7.1
&Ease of Use:&8.7
&Overall rating:
&Reviewer rating:
&Users rating:
reviews (26)
vote for this gear:
5 - average
10 - great
overall: 9
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on july 30, 2005
2 of 6 people found this review helpful
Ease of Use: This is really easy to use! You just need to leeds and a 9 volt battery and you're off! It is so easy to get a good metal sound out of. The effect is also really good. Pure Iron Maiden in your own home ya'll. There is a manual for ir but its usless 'cause it's so easy to use. This is my first ever guitar pedal and if I can do it, you can.
Sound: I use a Marshall 60 wat amp with it and it is really good the sound from it, I can do my Thin Lizzy songs really well now. This isn't that noisy, you can ejust it to make a different sound. The effect sounds really good if you like hard metal music. The effects are classic, great for a 1st pedal, its easy to use.
Reliability & Durability: You can depend on it, it has quite a long battery last. I would probably not use it in a gig, only with a good amp. Although I might use it in a gig, 'cause it is styleish. It is quite strong, hard, glittery, black plastic. Nothing but the best. It has good grip on the bottom, so it dosen't move around much as well which is good 'cause you can play onn tiles, stone, pavement, grass and every surface anywhere, which is really good for a little pedal. Don't press the pedal to hard, it cant take that much wheight.
Overall Impression: I play System Of A down, Thin Lizzy and Iron Maiden and it is a peice of heaven for that. I have been playing for bout 1 and half years and I own a Ibanez Iceman guitar and a Marshall amp. Nothin' I have wished I had asked, no, not really. If it were stolen, I would buy it again 'cause it is good and so cheap. It is really good sound, stlye, look but it is to small. I wish it had a wahwah effect. I really love that sound, Hendrix for life ya'll! Basiclly, great price, sound, looks. Get it. It's worth it and you won't be dissapointed.
Was this review helpful to you?
overall: 6
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on october 15, 2007
2 of 4 people found this review helpful
Ease of Use: It is very easy to use. It only has 3 knobs: tone, level, and gain. It didn't come with a manual so it's up to you to mess around and it should be easy to find whatever settings you want (if it has any) because there are only 3 knobs. Getting a good sound might be difficult cause it all sounds the same to me, there's not much you can do with 3 knobs.
Sound: The setup I used for this was my Brownsville L-80 guitar through a Marshall MG on the clean channel. Not the greatest amp in the world but you basically get the true sound coming from the pedal. The pedal sounded ok to me for a while. The pedal gives a lot of gain but it also gives you a lot of treble when you raise the tone knob. So you really don't get enough bass in the distortion. If anything it reminds me of the distortion that Children Of Bodom uses but that doesn't mean you'll sound like them.
Reliability & Durability: It's durable but it's made of plastic. Mine died after 4 months of use. I used an adapter with the right settings but then I started to get some ugly noises when I raised the tone knob after a couple of months. So I switched to using a Brand New battery. The problem was not solved and it just got worse. Raising the tone knob gave me some annoying and loud popping noises. I would definitely not use this in a gig.
Overall Impression: The style I play is metal and hard rock so the pedal suited my needs. Compared to the Boss DS-1, the Fab gives you more gain but the DS-1 gives you more bass. It's better if you save your money for a better pedal with a full equalizer unless you want something that will only keep you happy for a couple of months or your just starting out. What I liked is the amount of gain this little thing throws out but that's all. there's too much trebble in the tone.
overall: 8.5
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
unregistered, on october 30, 2007
1 of 2 people found this review helpful
Price paid: $ 60
Purchased from: a music store
Ease of Use: Basically, if you want a true, crispy metal sound, all you need to do with this pedal is turn all knobs to max and you you already got yourself a piercing, heavy metal sound. In getting less sharp distortion, You just need to adjust the tone knob to get a fuzzy sound yet still retaining the heavy feel. If you wanted a moderate distortion pedal, this could still work but not as well as the real dist pedals. I think the best way to use this pedal is by turning the LEVEL knob all the way to the max, then start adjusting the master volume on your amp, then configuring the tone and gain knobs (if you prefer not to go clean in the some part of the song). The manual's sort of useless as you can plug and play as early as buying. I think this pedal is for starters and advanced players alike.
Sound: I use it with both a crappy guitar and amp but still I get pleasant A7X like sounds using this pedal. I get a consistent metal sound out of this setting. There are only 3 ways this pedal could give you iritating noise which are: You are standing really close to your amp without muting the strings. Both the amp and pedal volumes are maxed out. Your guitar cables are broken/crappy/loose. I can get Metallica, pantera, Dream Theater, A7x sounds out of this easily and by adjusting some knobs on the pedal and amp, I get sounds from Coheed And Cambria, Bullet for My valentine, Muse, Tool, mcr and even paramore.
Reliability & Durability: This pedal is built on hard thick psuedo-metallish plastic. I've used it on a gig and I can complain about two things. The metal cover on the bottom tends to come of when kicked pretty lightly (when the screws aren't that tight). The pedal gets hot. However, these really didn't affect it's sound and still performed neatly, as I had desired. I have two advices in using this pedal to maintain it's reliabilty in both sound and hardware status: always keep your batteries full (or better yet, use a 9volt AC adapter). Never expose in extreme, heat. I would definitely use this on a gig (as long as the weather's not burning hot) without backup since I don't have one but still I can say that this is pretty reliable for a low price.
Overall Impression: Playing for 3 years, I could say that a beginner could start on this pedal. I play metal, modern/classic rock and prog music and this works perfectly fine. For such a low price compared to other metal pedals, this is surely a must buy for metal players and rock plyeers alike. I would definitely buy another one if this were stolen due to it's nice sound and affordability. however, I would also consider buying other metal pedals before buying this. I just wish it had a built in equalizer to get more diversed sounds from it. Then it would be really worth your money.
overall: 7.8
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on may 01, 2009
1 of 2 people found this review helpful
Price paid: $ 19.99
Purchased from: Port Charlotte Music Stand (FL)
Ease of Use: I started playing a couple months back and I'm using an Ibanez IJX40 Jumpstart pack. Not the greatest guitar or amp, but they work. I bought the pedal so I wouldn't have to turn up the gain on my amp every time I wanted some distortion. It works ok, but I can't give that great of a description with this being my first guitar, amp, and pedal. It is fairly easy to use, although the tone knob is pretty much useless. It really does nothing. If you turn it down then it sounds muffled, and it you turn it up then it starts to squeal really loud.
Sound: It is fairly easy to get a good sound out of it. But you get what you pay for. If your batteries are starting to die then it will sound absolutely terrible. I end up throwing away batteries that still have quite a bit of life in them because the pedal sounds like crap. Once your batteries start to die you'll get a very poor tone and a high pitches squealing when your batteries are close to dead. As long as you keep the pedal un-plugged when not in use the batteries do last for some time I guess. Mine usually last about a month with an hour of playing between two days (at least).
Reliability & Durability: I haven't dropped this pedal or thrown it off of a building but I would say it is fairly durable. It IS plastic, but as long as you aren't throwing it around it should last for quite some time. I've never gigged before but everyone should have a backup when playing at a gig. Even if I was to play a gig, I would definitely carry a backup.
Overall Impression: I play mainly metal, alternative rock, and stuff like that. As I've said before, I've only been playing for about 8 months or less, so it's really a pedal for beginners. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone Who has been playing for over 3 months because Boss makes a great distortion pedal for only $20 more. I plan on buying a DS-1 soon and giving this one away. I wouldn't buy this pedal again if it was lost or stolen. If I had the money to buy it on me I would still wait and buy something better. it's an alright pedal, but don't expect to get too many sounds out of it. For the price, you can't go wrong, but if you can save up another $20; then get a Boss DS-1 or something similar.
overall: 9.3
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on february 21, 2006
0 of 0 people found this review helpful
Price paid: $ 40
Purchased from: Local Music Store
Ease of Use: Very basic pedal with three knobs: volume, gain and tone. The manual is doesn'r have to much information, but that because you don't need it. The only thing that is important is that it use 300mA 9V adaptor, not 1000mA.
Sound: I'm using it with a , cause my amp doesn't hava too much gain to play metal stuff, and this pedal add a lot sustain and its distortion is very dirty at max gain. The only downside, is that the tone is very nassal, good to play power chords and heavy crunch palm mute stuff, but for solo I wouldn't recomend it. However, to practice works great, especially at low volumes.
Reliability & Durability: I don't know, 'cause I never had play using this pedal through a 60W-100W amp, so is really hard to tell. But for practice is very good, very cheap and offers enough gain to play any kind of high distorted stuff.
Overall Impression: I only recomend this pedal if only you want to use it, cause your 10-15W amp, doesn't have enough gain. If you are a beginner on the eletric guitar world and you dn't have too much to spend, then this is best you can buy for the price. It gots the best relation price/quality. A last thing, don't use battery, this pedal will drain it in just a couple of hours, buy an adaptor.
overall: 7.3
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on may 22, 2006
Price paid: $ 15.8
Purchased from: Gary Bennett Music
Ease of Use: Can't get much simpler than this pedal. One button to turn on and off with 3 knobs, Gain, Level and Volume. Quite simple yet very effective. Power supply is either a 9V adapter or battery.
Sound: I play a
through this pedal and you can't get more of a metal sound. Fenders are clean guitars and usually never used for metal but this pedal does wonders. Tweak the gain and level knobs and it's one of the best metal distortions you'll ever get. But that's the problem with it. It's really only good for metal distorion. It's even a little too much for some classic or modern rock.
Reliability & Durability: This pedal is sturdy. The step button got stuck during a show because of dirt in it but it was only minor and was fixed during a break between sets. It can be used without a backup, if your using a 9V adapter. If it's being used with a battery, it's on while there is something into the input hole and batteries can die quickly. Keep a spare ready.
Overall Impression: I play a lot of different styles of music including metal, classic rock, modern rock, punk, blues, etc. But the only class of music this pedal is good for is metal, as it says in the name. I also have a
and I have guitar distortion effects in the user patches and they are better than this pedal. Of coarse, that pedal is $300, and this one is $20 but how can you go wrong with a $20 pedal? If it were stolen, I'd probably buy the Danelectro FAB Distorion or
because there isn't much flexibility with this pedal.
overall: 9
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on august 08, 2006
0 of 1 people found this review helpful
Price paid: $ 36.6
Purchased from: Live N' Loud
Ease of Use: The Fab Metal is such an easy pedal to use, it takes no effort at all to set it up. Set your Gain, Tone and Level, then rock away. It is easy to switch on, you push down on the button with the Danelectro logo. It has a light indicator that lights up to blue when switched on. This is definately easy to use.
Sound: I'm running the FabMetal through a Kustom KGA10FX, with a Blaze Stratocaster copy, and the sound I get is phenominal. I tend to play hard rock/punk rock, and I love using this Pedal, espeically for playing Guns' Roses (example: the chorus of Knocking On Heavens Door, intro to Welcome To The Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine chorus, etc). The Distortion on it is phenominal, and is perfect for hard rock/punk rock/metal. I am able to get the sounds of my favorite artits, and that is one of the things I love about this pedal.
Reliability & Durability: This pedal is very reliable, and is good enough to go through a gig without a backup IF you use a 9v adapter. The batteries can die out pretty fast if you keep it on for too long, but if you just use it get a boost during the Chrous of a song, etc, then it is fine with a battery.
Overall Impression: I play hard rock & some punk rock, and this pedal is perfect for me. It'd be better for Metal, but I can get the boosts I need during a chrous and other parts of a song, which is good for me, because some songs I play, I like to keep it clean during a verse, then come into the chorus with some Distortion. I compared this Pedal with a Boss Super-Overdrive and Distortion pedal, and this one I choose for tow reasons. It is cheaper and it can match up to the sound if you tweak the settings a bit. If you play lighter rock like the blues, etc, you'd probably be better buying the Fab Distortion or Overdrive, although this one I prefer to the other two Fabs'. If your looking for a cheap pedal to give you the right sound, this is the one. If I lost this pedal or had it stolen, I'd definately buy another one. I have fell in love with this pedal simply because it has the perfect sound for me. It could be improved, for me, it'd be better with a bigger button to Switch it on because this button is quite small, and sometimes I end up turning it on then off with I use my foot to Switch it on. Overall, any metal heads, hard rockers or punk rockers should definately add this pedal to their collection. You'll fall in love with it after playing it for a while. You'll definately realise you got value for money if you buy this pedal, so I suggest you do.
overall: 8
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on october 10, 2006
Price paid: $ 20
Purchased from: Guitar Center
Ease of Use: This pedal couldn't get much more simple. A level control, a tone control, and a gain control. The manual for it is not very descriptive, but I didn't have a problem with that because the pedal is so simple. To get a good sound out of it, it was cheap so you won't be getting a godly sound out of it, but if you have decent gear already, you should be able to get a tone you like.
Sound: I am running this thing with a , a Fender Frontman, and a . It's probably just my amp and guitar, but when you turn it up, it does get quite buzzy. You also get lots of string noise if you turn the gain up. I don't usually turn it up too high though. I was looking to get my own sound with this, not replicate another artist's tone with it, but it does a pretty good job. The distortion a fairly "crunchy".
Reliability & Durability: I can sort of depend on this. The adapter I'm using with it seems like it wants to jump out of the slot for it. It tends to come loose easily and I don't even pull the wire. I don't gig, but I wouldn't use it without a backup because this thing drains batteries fairly quickly. On the bottom it says that while it is plugged in, whether you are playing or not, that it is sucking up your precious batteries. I unplugged mine whenever I wasn't using it and it lasted 3 days.
Overall Impression: I play metal, classic rock, modern rock, blues, and I've been trying to get into funk and jazz. This is agood match for metal, but it's a bit too harsh even at it's lowest gain setting for the other genres. I've been playing for a year and 3 months and am using a Fender Frontman, Squier Stratocaster, and a
Wah. If it was stolen or lost, I'd probably get a different pedal. I mean, this thing is good for the tender price of $20, but I'd save up a bit and get something a little better. I liked how Danelectro was able to put out a fairly decent pedal for such a low price. I wish it had a bit more control over the tone, but you get what you pay for!
overall: 8.8
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on january 15, 2007
Ease of Use: It is really easy to get a really good tone on it and is just as easy as getting it out of the box, plugging everything in, adjusting the tone and rocking the f--k out although the manual isnt as useful as others around. But for it's price it is simple to use and is really simple and you can really recreate your own tone by this and I would strongly recommend this pedal to anyone.
Sound: I use it with an 02, a Jackson rr3 and a Peavey valveking. In certain settings it sounds excellent and in certain other settings it can sound completely horrible. The effects on it are good and really simple, I can get the tone of my main inspirations, James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett. The distortion is perfect and gives an excellent crunch.
Reliability & Durability: I can really depends on this pedal really well, I have played gigs with this with my rig and other pedals,
and Dunlop crybaby wah pedal and the only backup I need are spare batterys if need me, it is really durable and has taken some bumps without being damaged.
Overall Impression: I play what's labeled on the pedal (metal) and it is a good match, I have been playing for around 3 years now and my other equipment includes an 02, Jackson RR3 and a Peavey valveking and it sounds awesome through all of it. It it were stolen or lost I would buy it again because it is so cheap and brilliant quality. More or less everything about the pedal I like and I wouldn't change anything about it to be completely honest, I would reccomend this to anyone wanting a good tone on a small budget.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on march 09, 2007
Ease of Use: How easy is it to get a sound from a pedal with only 3 knobs? There's volume, tone and gain, self-explainatory. I'm the type to have very loud sound, so I turn up the gain and tone all the way up, then I adjust the treble, bass and mid-range on the amp. I'm more of a treble guy, full of crunch and not much on bass.
Sound: I'm using it with a crappy Yamaha Pacifica, Yamaha F-20 amp, a Fab Overdrive and a . Sounds extremely great and strong, but the feedback is a total turn off. Turn the pedal on and not strike a chord, and it's still noisy. Other than that, nothing much negative. Nothing much to tweak on the pedal, just more on the amp. With the right turns, you can achieve something from Slipknot and Mudvayne to Cradle Of Filth and Iron Maiden.
Reliability & Durability: It doesn't eat my battery that fast, so I would gig with it without a backup. Only downturn is, it's made of plastic. So just be sure you don't stomp on it too hard, unlike Boss and DigiTech pedals. As per normal, it comes with a rubber surface on the bottom, so rest assured that little dude doesn't move an inch.
Overall Impression: I play hardcore punk rock, hard rock, Grunge, melodic and thrash metal. This pedal does wonders for thrash, not much on melodic. I own a
too, and I must say, Fab Metal totally pwned the Cheese. The Cheese is mainly for normal and classic rock. I wish they put in adapters too, but for Singapore $27, what do you expect? If it were stolen, I would definitely buy it again, unless I already have a better one.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on april 13, 2007
Ease of Use: Danelectro's Fab Metal Pedal is an extremely handy device. It's very small, lightweight, and produces a great range of heavily distorted sound. It's a v volume, tone, and gain, all 3 knobs located convienently on the 'back' of the unit. I personally think it's directed to the casual guitarist, the kind who either sits or stands in a room and plays, as opposed to someone who likes to jump around or play gigs. I, personally, rarely step on the pedal to turn it on or off, but it will vary with the user.
Sound: I play on a very cheap, small practice amp with weak distortion. However, with the pedal, I get a thicker, heavier, crunchier distortion. The Tone setting is going to be the most used setting, I can tell you that. The 2 main sounds you can get from this knob are a well distorted, universal distorion, and the other is a very crunchy, Metallica/Pantera-esque sound. A flaw is, though, the gain and feedback. If the gain is set any higher than stationary, there will be massive feedback. If you play with in 6 feet of your amp, there will almost always be heavy feedback if your hands are not on the strings. This problem is solved by simply muting the strings with a hand.
Reliability & Durability: The Fab Metal pedal, being an excellent addition to an average guitar players set up, is not the most durable piece of work. it's very lightweight, which is either good or bad, depending on your playing style. As for me, I rarely need to change the effects or turn off the pedal, so this doesnt't re I can tell from changing the battery, the shell isnt too strong. A good stomp could pretty much end this things life. Also speaking of the battery, this thing drains 'em. At playing for around 3 hours a day, one 9 volt battery lasted me about 5 days. You will be better off shelling out $20 or so for an AC adaptor then wasting 4 bucks on a battery.
Overall Impression: For the most part, my guitar styles and playing vary from modern "emo" or alternative (Brand New, Taking Back Sunday), to progressive (Rush, Coheed And Cambria) and some modern metal (All That Remains, The Black Dahlia Murder), so this pedal is very very handy. I've been playing for around 9-10 months, but I know what I'm doing, and this pedal can increase the power of any small budget amp. I have attempted to use it on a friends larger amp, but it causes a lot of fuzz and feedback. Overall, this is a very cheap (cheap only in the sense of the price), some what sturdy appliance that really does it's job well. The only drawbacks are that you may as well end up paying double, since you might rather not want to spend money on constant batteries, but on an AC adaptor, and the massive amounts of f this however, may suit you, depending on Who you are. Don't le the Danelectro Fab Metal pedal is a great peripheral for any guitarist looking to get the best out of a smaller amp.
overall: 2.3
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on may 03, 2007
0 of 2 people found this review helpful
Price paid: $ 26.0621
Purchased from: Second encore
Ease of Use: It is easy when it does work although sometimes it can get jammed and you have to kick it really hard to get the metal going. The manual is straiight forword as it should be although for a beginner it could really confuse people. All it says is Input in guitar cord and output to amp cord. It is easy to use but I'd hardly ever works so I'd say this deserves a 5 because as much as this pedal sucks I guess it's easy to use.
Sound: I'm using this with a Washburn X-10 and a prince amp. I cannot stand the sound of this, I listen to music like Cannibal corpse, Slayer, Lamb of god, Fear factory and this pedal was terrible beyond belief. When you tried to make a really metal palm mute it sounded like you didn't even have distortion. The pedal also only works a tenth of the time, it's not the battery that it eats up fast it's because it just refuses to turn on. When you play a few high notes it creates this terrible wall of sound as if it was just reacting to one note. Also if you try to play a solo it makes this screeching sound that makes you wanna claw your ears out rather then listen to it for another second, I adjusted the pedal for a long time but couldnt get rid of it. Also I exchanged it 2 times and got the same problems.
Reliability & Durability: I wouldn't depend on this pedal no matter what the reason was, the effect sucks, the reliabilty is terrible. I would rather trust a homemade pedal I made myself. If I ever was top play a show and I needed a pedal I'd pawn off one of my guitars and get a Boss pedal.
Overall Impression: I play black, death, speed and thrash metal and this can match very few elements of thrash. I've been playing for 2 years and I own a Boss pedal and a Dunlop wah wah pedal and I bought this thinking it'd be all right judging by the other reviews on this site but was dissapionted. If I hadve asked something before I bought it I wouldve asked "How many toddlers made this one". If this was stolen I'd jump for joy and run to the bar and celebrate. I love nothing about it except for the fact it's my favorite color black and I hate everything else about it. If I compared it to a Boss metal zone pedal I'd say this thing sounds like something out of a lucky charms box. I chose this one because I had 40 bucks and saw a metal pedal and thought it was a bargain. Yes it was a bargain, but that's like buying a ford for a hundred bucks, all it does is crap out on you when you need it most. Don't get this pedal.
overall: 9.5
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on july 21, 2007
Ease of Use: This pedal is awesome for beginners. It was the first pedal I ever had. Unfortunatly all I could really use it for is turning off and on distortion, which by the way is all you really need as a beginner. it's also very easy to use. All you have to do is set the gain, tone and level and play. As soon as you press down the pedal, all the settings on the pedal become audible. In other words, just set to your likings and play. A nice thing about this pedal is that you can power it with a 9 volt battery or adapter. that's very useful.
Sound: I only ever used this when I was beginning, so I only used this with a
and the crappy amp that came with it. I once used it with my Schecter and Kustom quad65, but then I got the pedal that's goes with that amp. But either way, it sounded good with both combinations. The pedal is as noisy as you set it. If you like screamo, then you can set the gain high and the level low and it sounds wicked. That makes a semi effect in a way. You can also set it to make it sound like almost any artist your heart desires. From light distortion to headbanging.
Reliability & Durability: I could totally really on this pedal. It never failed on me yet. I once play 3 shows in a week with it and it never failed on me. Even though all of the shows were inside and didn't put much stress on the pedal. But since I got the pedal to go with my quad65, I probably would use the fab as a backup.
Overall Impression: If you play metal or anything with distortion, this pedal is for you. If this thing were stolen I would definatly get a new one. My favorite thing about the pedal is it is like another channel to your amp. It has most of the setting you might find on a seperate channel on an amp. I would compare this to any other pedal that only does distorion. I would also have to give the fab the edge over every other pedal I compared it to.
overall: 8.3
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on august 18, 2007
Price paid: $ 10
Purchased from: friend
Ease of Use: This pedal is about as straight forward as you can get. Pop in the battery, set the tone, gain, and level, and start playing. Although, due to the small pedal size and use of a button rather than a pedal, activation can be difficult while playing sitting down. Because I bought it from a friend, I don't have a manual for it, but this pedal is so simple that you don't really need one.
Sound: The sound is great. Distortion is very heavy with a nice, crunchy tone. I use it with a Dunlop Crybaby through a Kustom Dual 30RC and get a near perfect sound. When activated, though, the noise usually associated with distortion while not playing is more noticeable than with other pedals. Also, there is a slight lack of low end frequency.
Reliability & Durability: Although, it's made of plastic, this pedal can stand up to heavy stomping, which is hard to avoid on stage with adrenaline flowing. The big downside is that when the battery reaches about half life, a strange almost electric crackle is heard when palm muting or draging your fingers accross the strings.
Overall Impression: I usually play Metallica or System Of A Down. The Fab Metal delivers a near photocopy of these bands' distortion effects with the right settings. Any hard rock or mtal band sound can be replicated with this pedal. I highly recommend it for any aspiring guitarists.
overall: 6.8
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on august 25, 2007
Price paid: $ 36.6
Purchased from: music shop
Ease of Use: Turn the dials to what you want, ther's level which is basically the volume, Tone how sharp or flat you want the sound, and gain well that kind of goes without saying.. Then simply put the 9v battery in the back and stamp on the button located on the top, and as if you couldnt tell it's on, a blue light should come on.
Sound: I use the pedal with all of my guitars but the biggest difference is when I use my B.C. Rich Warlock, and I play through a
amp. It is loud at anyhtin past a quatre on any of the settings. It seems good enough for when I play Iron Maiden or Metallica, but obviously not he exact same sound. The sound is what would be expected from a cheap pedal, it is fine and does the job.
Reliability & Durability: I can depend on it, but it takes a lot of juice from the battery, so I use a rechargable battery which is a bit more ecenomical, but it's fine for 2-3 hours I would guess, the main problem is when you forget to turn it off. It would be fine in a gig without a backup, just make sure you have a load of extra batterys though.
Overall Impression: It is a good metal pedal, and gives that sharp metal sound, sound really nice when you use palm muting. I've been playing for just over a year and this was and is my first effects pedal, and for what I'm doing at the moment it does the job fine. If it was stolen I think I would save up a bit more money and buy a 'better' pedal, but obviously I have no need to buy another one because I'm fine with what I have. I simply chose it because I wanted a distortion pedal and it was the cheapest one I could find.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
unregistered, on october 15, 2007
Price paid: $ 49.99
Ease of Use: It's really easy to use, 3 knobs, level gain and tone. That kind of makes it less effective than other pedals, but for 14.99 (cheaper if you buy a box set of 4 different pedals) it's good enough. The manual was simple and lame honestly, but how hard is it to figure out, change the knobs til you like the sound.
Sound: It sounds great. I'm using it with my Ibanez Artcore (sounds great actually), a Fender frontman amp, and I generally like to add a chorus effect to give it more depth. I can get all sorts of sounds out of it, my favorite is adding the Fab Chorus effect to it, it creates a very Gilmour-ish sound, like that from the comfortably numb solo.
Reliability & Durability: I don't know if I'd depend on it. It's light, doesn't seem too durable, and battery life sucks. I also had a problem with it a day after I bought it. I started getting a horrible crackle sound out of it that I couldn't figure out. I tried different cables guitars and amps and it was always the same. I brought it back and got a replacement. Fresh out of the box the same thing happened. I went through the same changes, batteries, cables, amps, etc. and couldn't figure it out. Finally I looked at the wiring on the chip board. I noticed that the battery wire, if not set right, will actually touch the soldering points and cause interference and crackle. Since I realized this I've been a lot more careful about putting the battery in the right place and haven't had the problem since.
Overall Impression: My overall impression is that it is a good pedal for the price. I can play anything from Lamb Of God, to Deathklok (gotta love Metalocalypse), to Pink Floyd and even some blues with the right tweaks and add-on effects. I've been playing for a few years and I like this pedal. I used to own a Boss distortion pedal, which I thought would last forever, guess not, it broke within a month. Maybe I'm just too hard on this stuff, but it should be ME-proof to be worth it.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on june 16, 2008
Price paid: $ 18
Purchased from: Belongs to a friend
Ease of Use: The Fab Metal distortion pedal is easy to use because simply there is not much to do. there are the knobs on the pedal which provide little control over the sound. There's a level, gain, and tone knob. That simple. There is no way to misunderstand this pedal and it is actually really easy to get a good sound out of. Not that much tinkering involved.
Sound: I've used this pedal with a PRS-SE Custom and with a Dean Razorback. It has a very decent sound, and can simulate the the sound of american thrash and death metal bands well. It's main drawback is the lack of control you have over your distortion, it is impossible to fine tune the distortion to your liking because of the lack of bass and treble control. The only little bit of control you have is with your tone knob which adds and subtracts crunch to your distortion.
Reliability & Durability: It's a little guy, with a plastic case. I would not expect it to break by dropping or being kicked around a couple times but it does seem a little bit cheep in construction. It does not seem as durable as many of the more higher end pedals but it does hold it's ground. A good buddy of mine has been using this pedal for a little bit over 2 years and there is still nothing wrong with it.
Overall Impression: First thing that you have to put into account is that this pedal is at most $20. You can't expect it to be amazing but it still has a nice little punch to it. I do not recommend this as a primary distortion source for any guitarists out there, but I do recomend it as a backup, or practice distortion pedal. If you are low on cash and are hungry for distortion than this pedal will work. It's cheep sure, but I'd much rather have this than no distortion at all.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
unregistered, on june 27, 2008
Price paid: $ 16
Purchased from: Northern Kingdom
Ease of Use: This is a ridiculously easy pedal to use. Just plug in and play, basically. I'm putting a plug in through it, because I can never manage to keep 9v's alive for more than a couple days. The activation Switch presses down pretty easily, so a light step with have you on your way to tone happiness. You really don't even need to look at the manual. I know I didn't.
Sound: I'm running this ped Dean Dime-o-Flage, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, Fab Metal, Peavy Rage 158. It has a great sound, however on the middle knob there is a dramatic change in sound around 7-9, but the knobs turn slick enough to zero it in to the perfect sound. Earlier today I had the FAB and my amp distortion on at the same time, creating a unique, "hollow" sound, but unfortunately cutting off most of the top end. The pedal always sounds great, and is only as noisy as you want it to be.
Reliability & Durability: I can easily depend on this pedal for my normal jamming, not so sure about gigs. Earlier the pedal stopped working for a short amount of time but after I disconnected everything and replugged it, it worked fine. I would probably gig with no backup, but they're only 15 smackers so it wouldn't Hurt to carry a backup.
Overall Impression: I play mostly metal, blues, and rock n roll, and this pedal seems to fit the bill fine for each. If you tweak it well enough, you can get a good blues sound or rock n roll sound, which is a plus. I bought this pedal because I couldn't get a distortion on some of the effects of my DigiTech RP-12, so I bought this to get the distortion on said effects. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm hoping it works for what I bought it for. My favorite trait on this pedal is the sounds you can get out of it, especially from 5-10. If it was stolen or lost, I would probably be disappointed, but since it's only about 15 bucks I could just go buy a new one. Overall, this pedal is so easy to use, a cave man could do it.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on december 08, 2008
Price paid: $ 20
Purchased from: Ron Zehl's Guitar Center
Ease of Use: Very easy to set up. Just plug in input and output, hit the Switch, and you're good to go. Has a Tone, Gain, and Level settings. The knobs are all very touchy, so just changing the Gain setting from 9 'o clock to 10 o' clock will have dramatic effects. If you crank the Tone all the way up, it will sound crunchy, with a nasty bite, but turn it down just a little bit, and it sounds like small Overdrive.
Sound: Used a Fender knockoff made by Excel plugged into an excel amp, along with a First Act Garage-Master plugged into an Excel amp. Also used an ESP LTD F-300 FM plugged into a Marshall at Ron Zehl's. The only problem, is that you can't always get the same sound more than once, with any guitar. You have to constantly adjust the knobs, but you can get it sounding good. Also, you'll have to get a noisegate, because it gets very touchy, and loud. Played Metallica, and Pantera great. Taps, hammer-ons, and pull-offs all became more pronounced when I used this one versus other pedals.
Reliability & Durability: Had it for the past two years now, hasn't broke, or anything. It lasts for about 3~5 hours on a 9V battery. Oh, and I've also dropped it a few times, but it still works great. I would definitely get another one if need be. The only problem would be the battery cover, because you have to rotate a small penny knob, and it's made out of some type of plastic, and that kind of broke.
Overall Impression: Overall, it's a pretty good distortion pedal for the price. I'd rather pay the $20 for this, rather than $100 for the Dunlop Carbon Distortion, because they sound practically identical. I'm glad that I purchased this distortion pedal, because it's great for playing anything from Metallica to Shinedown.
overall: 9.5
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on march 18, 2009
Ease of Use: This pedal is great. Very easy to get sound. The manual explains everything very basiclly. Easy to read and understand. It has a neon blue light that pops on whenever you turn on the pedal. The only thing about this pedal that I don't like is that the stomp pedal is plastic so it sticks, unlike metal.
Sound: I use the Danelectro Fab Metal Pedal with my
EXP. It sounds great even with a cheesey practice amp. A lot of people say that the distortion on this pedal is very low. But it is not low, nor hight to me. It is just right. You can get the sound of a lot of Metallica songs. The only thing that I don't like about the sound is that if you turn up the gain all of the way, you can hear your fingers scratching against the strings.
Reliability & Durability: This pedal is one of the most dependable pedals that I have used. Along with all of the Danelectro FAB pedals, this one is very reliable. I have thrown it around for a while now and it still works like new. If I had to go to a gig and play with this, I would probably not bring a backup, but if I needed to, I would.
Overall Impression: I play metal, (duh) hard rock, and rock. It goes with it perfectly. I have been playing for 4 and a half years and I also own a . I asked as much as I could before buying this product and there is nothing to really complain about. If it were stolen/lost, I sould probably buy another one because they are so cheap. I love that it is black. Then, the blue easier to see. And it just looks cool. I wish that it had a metal stomp pedal, but oh well, it still works.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
unregistered, on november 25, 2009
Price paid: A$ 35
Purchased from: Ebay
Ease of Use: The Fab Metal pedal is quite good for the price I paid. This pedal is easy to use, as there are only three control knobs. It is quite easy to get a good sound from it. If you want that full on metal sound, this pedal can do it. The manual is helpful on how to plugg it in the amp and guitar, and how to give it power.
Sound: I use an AXL sro with an Ashton 15 watt amp. This combination sounds pretty good with the pedal. This pedal is only noisy if your amp volume is high. If you want alouder sound, turn up the volume on the pedal, to reduce unwanted noises. I like to play a lot of M)(their early music from the 80's and early 90's and even though i don't have the best equipment, with the write settings I can get a pretty good Metallica sound. I would say the sound is good enough, though sometimes it gets all screeechy and it screams on the higher note bends, but after a few minutes of playing and turning the tone up a bit, it sounds good again.
Reliability & Durability: Yes I could depend on it if I had to, it is made of hard plastic, I have dropped it hard 5 times and it still works fine for the 3 months I have had it. I wouldn't use it on a gig, because it isn't the best sounding metal pedal out there for people that are in a band and do gigs. But this pedal is perfect for someone Who just plays in their bedroom or aren't in a band. Like me. This pedal eats 9 volt batteries pretty quickly, so if you don't want to use batteries, get the power supply recommended in the instuction booklet, unless you have a rechargable 9 volt battery.
Overall Impression: I Love playing Metallica, and this pedal is pretty good for it, especially for the cheap price that it is. I have been playing the Acoustic for 2 years and electric for 1.2 years and I play with an AXL sro and an Ashton 15 watt amp. If it were stolen I would buy it again, unless I had enough money for something of a higher quality.
I love how this pedal was so cheap yet so good for the price. I basically chose to buy this pedal because I didn't have enough money for a better one, but this pedal is good enough consiering the price I paid. To get the sound you want out of this pedal you have to experiment a bit. Don't get angry if you can't get the sound you want straight away, because eventually you will.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on august 09, 2010
Price paid: $ 15
Purchased from: </
Ease of Use: This pedal was pretty straightforward. One knob for level, one knob for tone, one know for gain. The volume controls how loud it is, the tone controls the EQ, and the gain controls how much distortion is used. The pedal is pretty simple, but it can be hard to get the tone knob to give you the exact sound you want.
Sound: I have an
and a Raven RG20 amp. This pedal works pretty well with my setup. I can get great tones, ranging from lightly crunchy and dull to insane and screaming. I hate having only 1 tone knob, though. It limits the range of good sounds you can get. Also,, I get a lot of noise, especially when setting the gain up high. I use the noise suppressor in my Zoom G1X, and it works, so you should be fine as long as you have a noise suppressor of some kind. Still, the sound is good for how cheap it is.
Reliability & Durability: This pedal is generally solid-built. I haven't put it through a lot of punishment, but I did drop it on my toe and my Zoom G1X, and it didn't break or get damaged. It also felt pretty tough when it landed on my toe, so I could probably trust it on a gig without a backup. I'm not sure how long batteries last with this thing, I always use a power plug.
Overall Impression: I play metal and hard rock, and I generally like this pedal. I'd recommend it to beginners, people wanting to try metal without spending a lot, or metal guitarists who don't want to spend a lot. I wish this thing had at least 2 tone knobs, though. However, I probably would buy another if I it's not expensive and sounds good for the price.
overall: 6.8
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on april 22, 2011
Price paid: &#36; 14.99
Ease of Use: This pedal is very easy to use. The action is simple: press the button with your foot, and distortion is activated. Press the button again to deactivate it. When it's on the LED light shines blue. The controls are also simple, with 3 knobs to adjust the amount of distortion (Gain), brightness of the sound (Tone), and how loud it is (Level). Because it's so simple, the manual was pretty much useless, and I have explained the controls better than the manual itself, which just labels the controls.
Sound: I bought this distortion pedal to do what this pedal does best: give a boost in tone to my gear. I am displeased with my Yamaha GA15 practice amp's tendency to rob the tone right out of my guitar. This pedal fixed that problem, but there are serious trade-offs. For one, it's VERY fuzzy. Even at low gain levels, the sound was always muddy. Another thing I disliked is the lack of bass the pedal gives. When the gain is around 12 o' clock, the tone at around 3 o' clock, and the level anywhere, it gives a pretty good sound. The best part of the sound is the splintering highs. More distortion is too fuzzy for me, and more tone has too much treble.
Reliability & Durability: This pedal made me not want to buy anything from Danelectro ever again. After little more than a month, it began to fail. When I turned the tone up, I would get a slight high pitched whine. After less than a week, the high pitched whine is all I hear when I'm not playing. If I strum a chord, I get the effect, but very weakly. Once I let go, there's the whine. Complete loss of money.
Overall Impression: I play Metal, and so the name drew me towards this product. I've been playing for 8 months now and use a
with a Yamaha GA15 practice amp and a Line 6 Spider IV 30 watt performance amp. I wish I knew the durability beforehand. As I said before, I am never buying from Danelectro again. Overall I give this product 6.
overall: 7
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on august 24, 2011
Price paid: & 15
Purchased from: Amazon
Ease of Use: The simplicity of this pedal is it's greatest asset and it's biggest downfall. The tone knob works as an equalizer more than anything, and the gain and level do as you'd want them to. It's a good pedal to have a mess around on, you can get some really satisfying sounds. The manual just said about what each knob controlled and how to replace the battery.
Sound: I use this with a Dunlop CryBaby through a Fender FM212 on the clean channel. It makes my Ibanez sound great at high gain settings and with a bit of tweaking on the amp's EQ I can get a nice sound, but having said that, I like my guitar trebly so it cuts through the mix, and a lack of treble is not a problem this pedal has. For my needs personally, this pedal covers all of the basics I need, and I can fine tune it using other pedals.
Reliability & Durability: I would NEVER use this on battery power alone. The pedal emits a horrible sound when used with a battery, so I have it permanently set up on a plug. The case is strong plastic with a metal base, I'm considering moving this pedal to different housing as I don't actually like the pedal mechanism very much, and the case feels cheap and lightweight. If I was gigging, I'd take about 3 of these with me, just encase, and due to the price it wouldn't cost too much...
Overall Impression: With this pedal, I literally only play metal. It's got too much gain for anything else, and I don't like how it sounds on lower settings. I've owned it for 10 months now and it's still alright on the mains power supply. If it was stolen, I'm not sure whether I'd try something new, or just go for this again, I love and hate the simplicity of this pedal. An individual control for hi's mid's and low's would be nice. But for the price, I am definitely not complaining. If anybody wants to dabble in the metal world, or somebody new to guitar wants a decent high gain pedal, then I'd recommend this.
overall: 7
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on april 13, 2012
Price paid: C&#36; 20
Purchased from: L.A. Music Store
Ease of Use: A volume, gain and tone knob doesn't exactly scream complex now does it? Yes it is pretty easy to get a good tone out of this thing which is surprising for a pedal in this price range, but with that said the best way to make this thing sound good is to get the volume of the amp and the volume of the pedal to a sort of "sweet spot" where it sound just right.
Sound: This pedal is great if you have a crappy noname brand 15W amp which I happen to own but plan to replace, it beats the shit out of my amps Overdrive that's for sure. I play it with an ESP LTD MH50 and into an ac adapter and I think for the price it is pretty awesome. I love how it's very clear even on max gain so if you hate muddy distortion and are short on cash then this is the pedal for you!
However the main problem is that you can really only get one good sound out of it, great for stuff like Priest, Metallica, Slayer etc. But you can't really change the tone without it sounding like ass. But then again it's only $20 and it fits my needs pretty well.
Reliability & Durability: I don't gig but it's made of plastic so it probably won't be reliable enough for gigging.
D-3 FAB Metal
Reviewed by:
, on may 28, 2012
Price paid: &#36; 15
Purchased from: The Music Box
Ease of Use: The interface on this pedal is very simple. You have your level, tone, and gain controls. Simple as that.
Sound: I generally run like this:
to the Fab Metal to the input of my Epiphone SoCal 50 head that is running into the matched cabinet. I run it through the clean channel so as to keep the feedback and noise a little lower. The pedal can get noisy depending on how much gain you use and, in my experience, the louder my amp goes the more excess noise I get, but that's probably normal.
I will begin by saying that the tone I chase with this pedal is that super sludgy and distortion laden sound that you hear from some stoner doom records and some of the older death metal bands. That being said, I find that the pedal suits my needs quite well, but if you are trying to play more modern metal you may not like this pedal because it gets a bit "fuzzy", if you know what I mean. Oh, and I'd also like to mention that you have to be very careful with the tone control - I usually keep mine at 0 - because it adds a ridiculous amount of high end hiss to your tone that is pretty unpleasant to say that least.
Reliability & Durability: I would say that I can depend on this pedal, although I wouldn't use it for gigging purposes due to it being made of plastic and if you stomp on it too hard you might just break it haha. But for my studio purposes, I can easily depend on it no problem.
Overall Impression: I play anything from progressive metal and some of that stuff that people are calling "djent" I guess to some sludgy stoner doom and old-school brutal death metal and for the doom and brutal death styles this pedals suits my needs perfectly, although it doesn't work at all for the progressive stuff because it's just not a tight sounding pedal. I have been playing for maybe two or two and a half years and my arsenal includes my B.C. Rich Stealth, an , an , an Agile 930 (9 string), a , an Epiphone SoCal 50 head with the matched cab, and my . If it were stolen, I'd have to buy another one because 1) they are super inexpensive and 2) I need it to achieve the tones I'm after.
More Danelectro reviews
latest review
Electric Guitars
08/10/2015
Bass Guitars
10/16/2014
Guitar Effects
03/11/2014
Guitar Amplifiers
02/18/2014
Guitar Effects
10/07/2013
&47&&comments posted
posted on Jul 19,
posted on Oct 10,
posted on Oct 10,
posted on Oct 10,
posted on Oct 10,
posted on Oct 10,
posted on Oct 11,
posted on Oct 16,
I hear the FAB Distortion and FAB Overdrive are pretty good though. They are good for the money, especially for a first pedal like it was for me.
Also, I'd recommend you stop with the flaming. The comments are for comments on the reviews and products, not a place for you to practice your comebacks. If I were looking for a review, I would hardly want to see people arguing in the comments for a product.
posted on Nov 15,
posted on Mar 08,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
Erm... I dunno how to break this to you, but it's a DISTORTION pedal, not a WAH pedal.
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
actually, i have a behringer 15-watt amp, and it has great distortion when you flip all the switches up and crank up the drive. this little sucker can get pretty loud.
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
+2. I had it as my first distortion pedal for like 2 years, but then i bought a Microcube, which has a much better distortion (not the best).
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
that first line is hilarious
but it is too good to be true its better to save up for something better
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 09,
posted on Mar 10,
Thats because i'm from Venezuela, and everything related to music is 3x more expensive than USA. A brand new Squier can cost about the equivalent of 300-350$.
posted on Mar 10,
posted on Mar 10,
i know that it sounds too good to be true, but its not. i went to guitar center and picked it up as a pedal to play with at home, and now its my favorite.
posted on Mar 11,
posted on Mar 11,
posted on Mar 11,
posted on Mar 12,
posted on Mar 12,
posted on Jun 03,
posted on Jan 12,
posted on Feb 21,
posted on Feb 19,
posted on Sep 09,
posted on Oct 25,
I am very happy for you having 18 years of experience and a music major but my point still stands.
For you to say that this petal gives you the diversity of a boss MT-2 is simply ridiculous.
I assure you that I have practiced enough, perhaps you haven't truly engaged yourself in the amazingness that is a high quality distortion petal and are speaking out of a "low quality bias".
posted on Nov 11,
posted on Jan 16,
Lol Boss-MT2 is way more versatile idiot lmao, Agreed with MetalMoses X. 18 Years of experience wasted then I guess. Boss-MT2 Isn't even all that good.
This is the only good Distortion Pedal. Zvex Box of Metal. If not that then any Effects processor or Digital Distortion is better, since you can mod it to your liking.
posted on May 12,
posted on Sep 05,
I completely agree. Most people who bought it on here completely got ripped off on a $15 pedal.
posted on Nov 22,
posted on Mar 08,
posted on Mar 15,
Your captcha is incorrect

我要回帖

更多关于 setupconnection 的文章

随机推荐