电脑版idbookbookchanger 软件下载在哪能下载

UNetbootin
UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD.
You can either let UNetbootin download one of the many
for you, or .
UNetbootin can create a bootable
It loads distributions either by downloading a ISO (CD image) files for you, or by .
Select an ISO file or a distribution to download, select a target drive (USB Drive or Hard Disk), then reboot once done. If your USB drive doesn't show up, reformat it as FAT32.
If you used the "USB Drive" install mode: After rebooting, . On PCs, this usually involves pressing a button such as Esc or F12 immediately after you turn on your computer, while on Macs, you should hold the Option key before OSX boots.
If you used the "Hard Disk" install mode: After rebooting, select the UNetbootin entry from the Windows Boot Menu.
UNetbootin has built-in support for automatically downloading and loading the following distributions, though
is also supported:
UNetbootin can also be used to load various system utilities, including:
Download and run UNetbootin, then select the "disk image" option and supply it with an ISO (CD image).
UNetbootin doesn't use distribution-specific rules for making your live USB drive, so most Linux ISO files should load correctly using this option. However, not all distributions support booting from USB, and some others require extra boot options or other modifications before they can boot from USB drives, so these ISO files will not work as-is. Also, ISO files for non-Linux operating systems have a different boot mechanism, so don't expect them to work either.
Distribution X isn't on the list of supported distributions, will it work?
& Maybe, see .
UNetbootin isn't able to download the distribution, what should I do?
Download the ISO straight from the website, then provide it to UNetbootin via the .
My USB stick isn't booting, what should I do?
, then use UNetbootin again to put your distribution on the USB stick.
My USB stick/hard drive isn't detected, what should I do?
, then use UNetbootin again. If it still isn't showing up, use the .
How do I use UNetbootin from the command line?
How does UNetbootin work, and what does it do?
Where can I report bugs, submit patches, etc?
First, make sure you are using the latest version available on this website.
to file a bug report.
to submit a patch.
Does UNetbootin have any spyware, viruses, trojans, or other malware?
No; though some anti-virus products (Kaspersky) raise "Trojan.generic" warnings due to the auto-uninstall feature, these are false positives. Just make sure you obtain UNetbootin from the
not some shady third-party source. If you're absolutely paranoid, you can check the source code and compile it yourself.
What translations are available, and how can I use them?
A number of translations are included in the latest UNetbootin release. See the
for the status of each.
If a translation corresponding to your system's native language has already been included into UNetbootin, it should automatically load the corresponding translation. Alternatively, you can force the language to use via the lang=es command-line option, where you substitute es with the the 2-letter
for your language.
If you'd like to contribute a translation, please use . If you are new to Launchpad, you will first have to join the corresponding
group for the language you intend to translate. For information on using the Launchpad Translations system, see the .
Removal Instructions (Applicable only to Hard Disk installs)
If using Windows, UNetbootin should prompt you to remove it the next time you boot into Windows. Alternatively, you can remove it via Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
If using Linux, re-run the UNetbootin executable (with root priveledges), and press OK when prompted to uninstall.
Removal is only required if you used the "Hard Drive" to remove the bootloader from a USB drive, back up its contents and reformat it.
Uninstalling UNetbootin simply removes the UNetbootin entry if you installed an operating system to a partition using UNetbootin, removing UNetbootin will not remove the OS.
To manually remove a Linux installation, you will have to restore the Windows bootloader using "fixmbr" from a recovery CD, and use Parted Magic to delete the Linux partition and expand the Windows partition.
Where's the source code, and how can I compile or modify it?
Source code is on , though you may prefer a .
UNetbootin was created and written by
(Github: , Launchpad: , ).
Translators are listed on the .
UNetbootin is licensed under the
or . Site materials, documentation, screenshots, and logos are licensed as .BlueStacks蓝叠 3.0
引擎专利拥有者 | 电脑玩手游神器 | 业界唯一全球品牌
视频流畅,游戏更快,体验更爽蓝叠自研HyperDroid超级引擎
蓝叠=绿色+安全+公平
默认无Root,保护账号安全坚决抵制机器人、非法外挂、非法辅助
BlueStacks蓝叠,全球第一款安卓模拟器与9000+万用户一起传递爱
截至2015年上半年统计,已有超过90,000,000用户注册阿里通
通话时间超过7,200,000小时
友情链接:
(C) 2007-&阿里通科技有限公司&& 授权
深圳市聚英达科技发展有限公司 运营奥吉星润滑油
从品质到效用,从技术到实力,选择奥吉星,就选择了车辆的未来
走进奥吉星
奥吉星润滑油(天泰集团化工控股有限公司 股票代码:GTS)是由天泰控股的专业润滑油生产企业。以生产和销售“奥吉星”润滑油系列产品享誉国内外市场,产品覆盖柴油机油、汽油机油、工业用油、工程机械用油、齿轮油、防冻液等。
工程机械用油
SN系列 0W-30 (4L)
机油等级:SN
机油容量:4L
机油分类:全合成
黏度级别:0W-30
适用寿命:公里
SM系列 5W-30 (4L)
机油等级:SM
机油分类:全合成
黏度级别:5W-30
SL系列 5W-30 (4L)
机油等级:SL
机油分类:半合成
黏度级别:5W-30
SJ系列 10W-30 (4L)
机油等级:SJ
机油分类:半合成
黏度级别:10W-30
柴油机油CF-4
机油等级:CF-4
机油容量:3.5L/4L/16L18L
机油分类:矿物油
黏度级别:10W-30/15W-40/20W-50
柴油机油CH-4
机油等级:CH-4
黏度级别:10W-30/15W-40/20W-50
柴油机油CI-4
机油等级:CI-4
机油容量:4L/18L
黏度级别:15W-40/20W-50
柴油机油CJ-4
机油等级:CJ-4
机油容量:4L/18L
黏度级别:10W-30/15W-40/15W-50
齿倍力85N-90
机油等级:GL-5
机油容量:3.5L/4L/16L/18L
黏度级别:85W-90/85W-140
齿倍力85N-140
齿倍力85N-90
齿倍力GL-5
车用高纯尿素溶液
机油等级:车用尿素溶液
机油容量:10KG
防冻液 18L
型号:长效防冻液
容量:2KG/4KG/10KG/20KG
类型:纯乙二醇
冰点:-25℃
型号:制动液
类型:醇型
齿倍力GL-5
型号:高级防冻液
容量:2KG/4KG/10KG/20KG
类型:纯乙二醇
冰点:-35℃
抗磨液压油68#
机油等级:68#
液力传动油8#
机油等级:8#
机油容量:2L/3.5L/4L/16L/18L
抗磨液压油46#
机油等级:46#
液力传动油8#
机油等级:8#
机油容量:2L/3.5L/4L/16L/18L
奥吉星产品质量承诺书
环境管理体系
职业健康管理体系
质量管理体系
与韩国双龙、台塑集团、中国石化保持良好的合作关系,确保奥吉星基础油的高品质,值得用户信赖。
进口添加剂
与雅富顿、雪佛龙、润英联、路博润特种化工等国际著名公司合作,确保奥吉星添加剂保持世界领先水平。
合磁抗磨技术是采用新型的润滑添加剂,润滑颗粒大小只有5-10nm,结合先进的等分子优化配比技术,与基础油充分融合后形成合磁抗磨液态膜。具有优良的承载能力、良好的抗磨减磨和极压性能,从而延长设备及车辆的使用寿命。
奥吉星始终保持着与国内一些科研组织的密切合作,以提高中国润滑油技术为己任。
奥吉星所属GTS集团拥有多家子公司及产品开发和应用研究研发中心
奥吉星润滑油上榜央视《品质》栏目
天泰集团化工控股有限公司(股票代码:GTS)是一家集产品设计、研发、生产、销售、物流于一体的化工产销集团,主要产品有润滑油、亚硫酸铵、亚硫酸氢铵、炼钢辅料(增碳剂)、切削液。集团总部位于“江北水城”——山东聊城高唐。
集团建有高标准、现代化的办公楼、员工宿舍楼、实验中心、图书馆、体育馆、展览馆、休闲娱乐中心等设施。
集团旗下拥有多个产品开发和应用研发中心及“国家级实验室”,可承担国家级、部级应用研究项目并可独立研发适应特殊需求的产品。集团拥有现代化的管理体系,国内一流的生产设备,精密的生产制造体系,严格的质量控制体系和完善的产品检验流程,先进的生产工艺和强大的研发能力。这些为天泰集团生产出卓越的产品提供了可靠保障。
奥吉星润滑油
公司地址:山东省高唐县姜店润滑油生产基地
招商热线:400-
集团致力于发展中国的润滑油事业,积极参与国际化的竞争,努力寻求与相关行业建立长期合作伙伴关系,共同发展和进步。
关注奥吉星
官方微信二维码
官方微博二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 mac book air软件下载 的文章

随机推荐