浏览(936)│回复(3)
请教EOS1V与EOS1VHS,蜂鸟请
今日有朋友欲买EOS1,
我向他推荐了蜂鸟,但我们不太清楚
EOS1V与EOS1VHS有什么区别,价格相差
主要在哪里有区别,哪款性价比高。
引用RONALD发表于1楼的内容
就这样,把钱花光
EOS-1VHS(蜂鸟价格13800)是EOS-1V+PB-E2马达(一共14030),但是少了EOS-1V自己的电池夹。也就是说买EOS-1V+PB-E2既可以连起来用,也可以单用1V机身;而EOS-1VHS就只能连起来用,要想单用1V机身,还要再买一个电池夹(几百元吧),唯一的好处是EOS-1VHS机身和马达是同号的。建议购买EOS1V+PB-E2。
引用malone发表于2楼的内容
对蜂鸟DX的专业精神致敬
引用RONALD发表于3楼的内容
就这样,把钱花光
1V必须加E2马达加镍镉电池组才可以实现10张/秒的高速过片。
引用winnie发表于4楼的内容
欢迎讨论片子,拒绝接受送分!
请教EOS1V与EOS1VHS,蜂鸟请
您可以发表新主题
您可以回复主题
您可以上传附件
您可以编辑您的帖子
&普通的新帖
&普通的帖子
&我参与的帖子
论坛启用BB代码
论坛启用表情符号
论坛启用[IMG]代码
论坛启用HTML代码
&关闭的帖子Canon 佳能-Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch for EOS-1V/1VHS, EOS-3, EOS-D2000, D30, D60, 1D, 1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, III, EOS-1Ds Mark II, III, EOS-10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D-价格 报价 图片 评测 多少钱
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch for EOS-1V/1VHS, EOS-3, EOS-D2000, D30, D60, 1D, 1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II,III, EOS-1Ds Mark II,III, EOS-10D, 20D, 30D,40D, 50D, 5D
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
Prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macrophotography, and bulb exposures
Works just like a shutter button, enabling halfway or complete pressing
Shutter-release lock
2.6-foot (80 centimeter) cable
Compatibility-- EOS 10D, EOS 1D Mark II N, EOS 1V, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 3, EOS 30D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 5D, EOS 7D, EOS D30, EOS D60, EOS-1D, EOS-1D MARK II, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds MARK II, EOS-1Ds Mark III
亚马逊倍思(AmazonBasics)是亚马逊公司基于消费电子类“基本产品”的自有品牌,它专注于价值体现,强调优良的品质和有竞争力的价格,是亚马逊品质和实惠价格完美结合的消费电子典范。,更多摄影摄像产品优惠,请见和亚马逊中国,天天低价,正品保证!
第 1 页, 共 1 页
这项购物功能将继续加载商品。要导航到此轮盘之外,请使用您的标题快捷键,导航到之前或之后的标题。
¥2,844.07
¥5,297.00
¥6,622.90
赞助商品均为由亚马逊卖家所销售商品的广告。单击“赞助商品”广告,即进入亚马逊详情页面,可查看更多商品信息并购买。
要获取关于亚马逊赞助商品的更多信息, .
¥2 6350.00&
¥2 5857.00&
¥3 2860.00&
13.5 x 5.6 x 2.3 cm
发货重量: 45 g
ASIN: B00009R6VZ
型号: RS-80N3
亚马逊热销商品排名:
摄影/摄像商品里排第10,934名 ()
Remote switch is useful to prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macrophotography, and bulb exposures. The RS-80N3 remote switch works just like a shutter button, enabling halfway or complete pressing. It also has a shutter-release lock.
Compatible Products: EOS 10D,EOS 1D ,Mark II N,EOS 1V,EOS 20D,EOS 20Da,EOS 3,EOS 30D,EOS 40D,EOS 50D,EOS 5D,EOS D30,EOS D60,EOS-1D,EOS-1D MARK II,EOS-1D Mark III,EOS-1Ds,EOS-1Ds MARK II,EOS-1Ds Mark III
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
1 个人发现此评论有用.
1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Quality control issues. Tried two, both didn't work the way they should留言者Turd Ferguson -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This remote switch would be a keeper, but the one I received had a defective switch so I returned it and re-ordered. My four-star review is therefore based on the assumption that I got a lemon, and I'll update my review when the replacement arrives.About the problem:The switch on the remote I received would fire a shot even if only half pressed. I tried every varying degree of pressure possible to make sure it wasn't just user error, but found it was impossible to first focus and then fire a shot. A half press would fire the camera every time.
Some reviews noted they removed their remotes from bubble w however, mine was in a plastic bag in the box, so I have to wonder whether I was sold a used or refurbished product, which may explain its defectiveness.Background:I am an amateur filed macro photographer and prefer to use a tripod whenever possible. Therefore a remote switch is a must have for me when using a tripod, and is additionally helpful while using mirror lockup.
I've owned a few third party remote releases, but have always ran into some problems with them, and have always wanted to get the real deal. Once I saw the price had dropped to $35, the lowest I've ever seen, I figured I'd finally make the plunge.About the product, assuming a replacement will only focus and not fire when half pressed:Had a fully working remote arrived, and ignoring the steep price, I give the product four stars. Although it feels about the same build quality of third party switches, I've always had problems arise with non-Canon remotes. I bought a 15' third party remote to run a standalone photo booth I made for my wedding, and the connection is definitely not a stable fit and can easily become loose and fall out if jostled too much. Therefore, I had to tape the connection to ensure it wouldn't fall out.
I also own a couple wireless remote triggers from third parties.
I'd love to get the Canon wireless remote trigger, but own a 40d with which it is not compatible. The first two wireless remote triggers I owned ended up not communicating properly with the camera and ultimately stopped working entirely. The last one I bought still works, but I wanted to get a good corded trigger for a few reasons. The knock off wireless trigger I own takes four AAA batteries (two in the unit and two in the receiver). This takes up extra space in my case and I also don't like having to deal with more batteries to charge. Also, if the batteries are left in they dissipate and are dead in a couple weeks time. The wireless trigger has been great for family portraits as well as not having to deal with any cords tangling around my tripod while I hike around, but I won't rely on it for professional use or any photos requiring bulb mode.Pros:Strong connection - OK, enough about the third party remotes I've owned and on to the Canon remote itself. Unlike other reviews that knock off a star because of the extra snug fit of the remote onto the camera, I find this a blessing instead of a curse.
All of my third party switches have a slightly loose to very loose connection, and sometimes jostle out of the camera enough to make them stop working. The Canon remote, on the other hand, strongly locks into place, and snaps off after pulling the sliding plastic silver hood. Although I didn't put mine to use in the field since it was defective, I could tell that it would be very unlikely to become loose, and could likely only fall out if it got caught on something and pulled quite heavily. This is great feature for me because I hike and move around a lot with my equipment.Button - Another thing I like about the Canon remote is the button itself (despite one con below). Assuming when working properly, the half press is just that-- a full half of the button's entire movement, and there is a big distinction between the making a full press of the button and only half (again, this is based on an assumption of how the switch should work, and I'll update my post when the replacement arrives). The third party remotes I own all have a pretty small window between half and full press, and there is little play. It also feels solid and the camera fires instantly when depressed.Cord - The third thing I really like about this remote is the cord length and thickness. Most others are 3 feet, which is a bit too long for my taste. The wireless remote switches I own can also act as wired remotes, but the cable length is so negligible that it becomes almost pointless in practice. The 15' remote I got is obviously too long for most uses, but nice to have for the occasion when a longer cord is necessary. I feel that the 2.6" length of the Canon remote is just right. I know others have left reviews preferring a longer length, but I guess it all depends on personal preferences and applications. The cord is also thicker than all of the other third party remotes I've owned, which hopefully means it will last longer.Cons:Button - Although I like the play of the button and its quality, I don't like its small size and that it's surrounded abruptly by sharp angled plastic. I have large fingers, and fully depressing the button takes some effort. I am sure I can get use to it in time, but it would be better if the edges surrounding it were rounded, and a few millimeters wider.Too much plastic - By the looks of it, and at its high cost, I thought the silver surrounding the connection was metal. I should have know, it is just silver colored plastic. It would have been nicer if it had a more solid feel overall. In comparison to my other remotes, there is not much difference other than the snap connection and button play.Price - Although I usually try and avoid reviewing a product based on its price, and prefer to only review the product itself, it's hard to ignore the price. At around $45, which it's been at for the past few years (at least when I was checking), I would not buy this product. Even at $35 it's somewhat hard to justify based on some of the third party remotes out there at around $15 that have received such high acclaim. I feel like $25 would be the most reasonable price, but am willing to try it out at $35 based on the premature failure of some of my past third party remotes. Time will tell if this is a keeper.Overall I feel the Canon remote is a nice addition to my equipment. The strong connection to the camera and solid button makes it seem like it is more reliable and will outlast my third party switches. Time will tell, and I can't wait to get a non-defective switch to put it into some heavy use in the field.**************UPDATE**************So, I finally got a replacement and it had the sam no delineation between half and full press. It would fire every time I half pressed, and there was no way to first focus and then fire reliably. Perhaps I just received two lemons, but this still points to quality control issues. In addition to not having a delineation between focus and fire, the second one I received was also very hard to disconnect from my camera. I now know what some of the other reviewers are experiencing. The first one I received had a perfect attachment, in my opinion, in that it was firm and obviously wouldn't come out on its own, but with the second one I received it felt like I was going to break it, or ruin the connection on my camera because I had to forcefully rip it off every time. Again, this points to poor quality control.I therefore can't help but to change my review from four stars to one. I wanted to like this product, and I really tried, but after receiving two that didn't work properly, I gave up trying and ended up purchasing a Neewer switch for about $8 after shipping. To my surprise the Neewer remote seems to be built just as good as the Canon, and has a button with a clear distinction between half press/focus and full press/fire. The fit on the camera is also snug and feels more secure than most of the other remote switches I've had. I don't get the impression that it will slip off my camera easily while I am working afield. Also, at this price, even if I lose it or it breaks and I have to buy it four more times, it will still be less cost than buying a single Canon model.At its poor quality control and price, I can't recommend the Canon switch over a perfectly good, and better working, third party switch.
9 个人发现此评论有用.
1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Maybe not an actual Canon product.留言者Old Kid -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买The one I got from Amazon seems to be a knock-off.
I had great difficulty disconnecting it from my cameras.
I returned it to Amazon and bought one from B&H Photo in NY that works properly.
It has a different finish than the one I got from Amazon.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Works Great for Canon 6D - Genuine Canon Product留言者RicoTX -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I use this on my Canon 6D, and it works great. This is the OEM Canon version, and I
have had no issues with it. I highly recommend you use a remote switch for important shots that you have to completely eliminate camera shake.
2 个人发现此评论有用.
4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Function over form留言者Terry L. White -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I received my RS-80N3 recently from Amazon and it's exactly what the doctor ordered.
I bought the remote switch to complement my Canon EOS 7D.
As many other reviewers have claimed, the product feels solid, fits snugly, and works flawlessly.
Half a push on the button and the camera quickly responds by focusing, a little more pressure and your fine art is permanently stored in all it's digital glory.
The finger pressure required to activate the switch is nearly identical to the feel on the camera body itself.
For Bulb exposures, the slide mechanism to lock the shutter open doesn't feel quite as well engineered as the rest of the product.The biggest shortcoming that I've found with this product is that it only connects one way.
When connected to the camera body, the cord faces forward toward the lens.
When setting up a few manual focus shots, the cord did prove to be a bit of a nuisance.
Also, it puts additional strain on the cord where it connects to the switch body (a point of failure noted in other reviews).
For this shortcoming alone, I have decided to subtract one star from an otherwise 5-star review.As an aside, the switch does not require batteries.So, if you're looking for an EOS camera remote switch that utilizes an N3 type connector, I would highly recommend the RS-80N3.
It's a little bit on the more expensive side of the spectrum, but the quality of the product is evident and if you use care when plugging in or removing the connector, it should provide many years of hassle-free shutter clicks.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。& EOS-1N RS
EOS-1N RS 综述
1995年3月推出,配备有内置高速马达的35mm焦平面快门多模式自动对焦单反相机,配备有固定半透明反光板。...()
产品类型:胶片单反相机
综合评分: 4.64分
操作手册:暂无
无忌评测:暂无评测
总平均分: 4.64
操作性: 4.71
功能性: 4.71
美观性: 4.68
趣味性: 4.66
耐用性: 4.71
性价比: 4.34
评分人数: 19
评论人数: 21
浏览人数: 353315
网友点评&&|&&&主题:求指点,EOS 1V和EOS 1V HS有啥区别?
泡网分: 2.682
帖子: 1179
注册: 2011年07月
HS是什么时候的机器?相对2000年的1v有啥改进没?最近想再收个胶片
微信扫一扫分享
&浏览:1021&&回帖:9 &&
泡网分: 1.369
帖子: 1361
注册: 2010年07月
多个卷片变成现在1系的摸样了
我也很喜欢老1v和eos3啊,握在手里感觉很专注,即使是3那个塑料嘎达
泡网分: 0.19
注册: 2002年08月
yuhyunliang 发表于
哇,2002年我还在读初一你就玩相机了 。。。这样看,可能我玩相机的那年正是你出生的那年,嘿嘿。
泡网分: 10.806
帖子: 3070
注册: 2010年05月
yuhyunliang 发表于
就画质而言,1V和F4谁厉害?f4尼康的胶片- -这个问题问的真好……
泡网分: 24.239
注册: 2004年08月
yuhyunliang 发表于
就画质而言,1V和F4谁厉害?f4尼康的胶片要看用什么镜头了,在胶片时代,画质实在是看不出太大的区别,有时候还取决于胶卷,数码时代才天天看画质。HS就是1V的高速连拍增强版。
<font color="#VHS 发表于
让俺1VHS来回答你,1VHS就是比1V加了个强力马达卷片器PB-E2,用专用电池组最快可以拍到10张,用镍氢电池能拍到7张。哇,2002年我还在读初一你就玩相机了 。。。
泡网分: 0.19
注册: 2002年08月
让俺1VHS来回答你,1VHS就是比1V加了个强力马达卷片器PB-E2,用专用电池组最快可以拍到10张,用镍氢电池能拍到7张。
泡网分: 6.195
帖子: 1011
注册: 2010年05月
带了PB-E2高速手柄和NP-E2电池组件的EOS-1V就是EOS-1VHS
当然PB-E2也可以用8节AA电池 连拍速度稍微慢一点
PCM120 发表于
EOS 1V HS是和1V同时发布的,是1V的加强型。HS=High Speed,印象中1V最大过片速度是9张/秒,而HS约为12张/秒(亦或是14张/秒,记不太清楚了,反正是比1V多)。就画质而言,1V和F4谁厉害?f4尼康的胶片
泡网分: 40.747
帖子: 9773
注册: 2004年01月
EOS 1V HS是和1V同时发布的,是1V的加强型。HS=High Speed,印象中1V最大过片速度是9张/秒,而HS约为12张/秒(亦或是14张/秒,记不太清楚了,反正是比1V多)。
&版权所有:&&&&&熱門物品搜尋
分類廣告搜尋
HK$150HK$1,200HK$2,200HK$310HK$4,000HK$1,700HK$50HK$1,800HK$16,000HK$3,500
搶手通訊產品
HK$3,200HK$1,300HK$2,600HK$2,300HK$2,680
搶手攝影產品
HK$9,500HK$4,000HK$9,800HK$6,200HK$4,400
$75005:17$37905:05$12,45005:05$70004:43$20004:40$46004:36$20004:23$3,39604:04$5,00003:40$6,40003:36$1,28003:35$6,40003:35
$12004:55$2,28004:36$3,60004:32$2,85004:29$5004:22$40003:48$2,00003:13$6,10003:03$65002:58$23002:41$9002:32$60002:08