平装: 432页
语种: 英语
18.7 x 2 x 23 cm
品牌: Adobe Press
亚马逊热销商品排名:
图书商品里排第2,409,904名 ()
第323651位
作者简介
The Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real-world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe&s Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products. And they teach InDesign and produce flawless documents in the real world.
目录
Getting Started 1& Introducing the Workspace
2& Getting to Know InDesign 3& Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages 4& Working with Objects 5& Flowing Text 6& Editing Text 7& Working with Typography 8& Working with Color 9& Working with Styles 10 Importing and Modifying Graphics 11 Creating Tables 12 Working with Transparency 13 Printing and Exporting 14 Creating Adobe PDF Files with Form Fields 15 Creating and Exporting an Ebook 16 Working with Long Documents BONUS 17 (online download): Creating an iPad Publication
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
24 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK USED留言者IndigoDreams -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买The book itself is great, very easy to follow along with and shows you everything you need to know about InDesign. Only one important thing I should mention.. DO NOT BUY THE BOOK USED. Unfortunately I did not know there was a code in the back of the book needed to retrieve online lesson files to follow along with the book. Long story short, I could not use the code again (after the previous owner had used it) and actually had to purchase a digital copy of the book, just to get access to the online lesson files since they are NOT AVAILABLE FOR SEPARATE PURCHASE. So instead of saving $5 on a used book, instead of new, I spent $65 total. Lesson learned.4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Big Help with complex software留言者Terry Straehley -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Indesign is probably the gold standard of publication layout programs. It definitely has much more capability than a word processor, but it is a complex program. Like Photoshop, one will never learn all the tricks without some guidance.I've taken about ten of the lessons in the book.
The book is well written, and most times I've had no problems following the instructions.
I have the ebook on my iPad and do the exercises on my desktop or laptop computer.
The only real problem is that the illustrations of the icons in the instructions are too small on the iPad (as they would be on a Kindle); however the program's tool tips are a big help in finding the correct icon.
I don't time myself, but it seems that the exercises take longer than the estimate in the book. I usually learn about programs by trial and error, but decided to get this book because Indesign is a very complex program (like Photoshop).
I have learned several techniques that I never would have discovered by myself.
This book will definitely help me to be more productive with the program.3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星The Javascript in Lesson 10 doesn't work in Adobe Animate留言者Boodiba -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Flash changed to Animate while I was in the middle of plugging through this CIB, but the rest of the lessons worked. There's an update provided in the lesson update folder for Lesson 10, but it's still not right. An animation we are supposed to change (bird beak) doesn't exist in the starting point file, testing in up-to-date Chrome & Safari. You'd think they'd have ALL the lessons completely proofed & tweak free before the entire application changed!I guess I'll need to google "inserting JavaScript in Animate" to round out this chapter.
Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book [平装]
通常需要1-3个月发货。
此商品可享受
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。《Adobe InDesign CS6: Learn by Video》 video2brain, Kelly McCathran【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Peachpit P 1 (日)
平装: 48页
语种: 英语
18.8 x 3 x 23.1 cm
作者简介
video2brain, located in Graz, Austria, is a company focused on producing high-quality video training content for software, photography and programming topics. Crucial to the flexible training are optimized teaching methods, practical tips from well-known industry experts, and the focus on learning by doing with project files. Video2Brain is an Adobe Certified Training Provider.
Kelly McCathran has been teaching Adobe applications since 1992 and computer classes since 1989. She&s an Adobe Certified Instructor in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and PageMaker. Kelly has traveled North America and abroad, teaching applications to the largest printshops and ad agencies in the world.
目录
1&& &The InDesign Interface and Workspace 1.1&& &InDesign&s Workspace1.2&& &Using InDesign&s Tools1.3&& &Navigating Documents and Panels1.4&& &Setting the Best Preferences1.5&& &Building a New Document and Saving a Preset1.6&& &Creating and Formatting Text1.7&& &Changing Text Color and Paragraph Settings1.8&& &Working with Graphics 1.9&& &Working with Frames
2&& &InDesign Project Explorations 2.1&& &Placing and Formatting Text 2.2&& &Intro to Paragraph Styles 2.3&& &More Paragraph Styles 2.4&& &Editing Styles for Global Updates 2.5&& &Master Pages and Page Numbers 2.6&& &Creating or Adding Columns2.7&& &Placing Images and Wrapping Text 2.8&& &Creating Letterhead 2.9&& &Building a Newsletter2.10&& &Adding a Table of Contents and Jump Page Numbers2.11&& &Using Selection Tools2.12&& &Placing, Scaling, and Aligning Several Images with Multi-Place2.13&& &Creating the Front of a Postcard 2.14&& &Creating the Back of a Postcard
3&& &Color Me Happy 3.1&& &Creating Colors and Adding Swatches3.2&& &Creating a &Color Story& with the Kuler Panel3.3&& &Adding &Spot& or Pantone& Colors3.4&& &Drawing with Shapes and Lines 3.5&& &Creating Gradients 3.6&& &Creating Special Effects3.7&& &Building Object Styles3.8&& &Using a Clipping Path or Silhouette to Create Depth
High-End Text Handling 4.1&& &Building Character Styles 4.2&& &Creating Nested Styles 4.3&& &Nested Styles for the Power User4.4&& &removing Text Formatting and relinking Word Styles to InDesign Styles4.5&& &Hyphenation Settings and Widow/Orphan Control4.6&& &Setting Tabs4.7&& &Moving Beyond the Basic Tab Settings4.8&& &Favorite Typography Keyboard Shortcuts4.9&& &Using Find Font to replace Missing Fonts4.10&& &Custom Bullets and the Glyphs Panel
All About Pages 5.1&& &Using Custom Page Numbers5.2&& &Creating a Section5.3&& &Building a Table of Contents5.4&& &Creating Facing-Page (Spread) Layouts5.5&& &Building Libraries for Frequently Used Content5.6&& &Working with Multiple Master Pages and referenced Master Pages5.7&& &Unlocking and resetting Master Page Items5.8&& &Adding Layers to Your Document5.9&& &Isolating, Moving, and Selecting objects with Layers5.10&& &Layout Adjustment 5.11&& &Using Liquid Layout 5.12&& &Alternate Layouts
6&& &Fun with Images 6.1&& &Dragging and Dropping from Mini Bridge6.2&& &Dynamic Captions and Adobe Bridge 6.3&& &Creating a Clipping Path (Silhouette) 6.4&& &The Align Panel 6.5&& &The Pathfinder Panel6.6&& &Anchored Objects6.7&& &The Links Panel6.8&& &The Content Collector and Content Placer Tools
7&& &Book Features 7.1&& &Creating Document Templates7.2&& &Building a Book7.3&& &Synchronizing Colors and Styles in a Book7.4&& &Building a Table of Contents for a Book7.5&& &Creating Folding Spreads
8&& &Dynamic Content 8.1&& &Creating Hyperlinks and Building Buttons8.2&& &Building Document-Wide Navigation 8.3&& &Animating Content 8.4&& &Creating Motion Paths 8.5&& &Adding Object States
9 Output 9.1&& &Preflight and Packaging9.2&& &The Separations Preview and Ink Manager Panels9.3&& &Printing9.4&& &InDesign Color Settings9.5&& &Exporting to PDF and Loading PDF Settings
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
2 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星the best tutorial company * * * * * 5 star留言者Marsha Schwarz -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Video2Brain is absolutely the best tutorial company on the planet.
Service is fantastic and videos are consistently high quality. I have purchased 3 and the quality and ease is there in every one.
I will always go to Video2Brain first.
The tutorials are VERY easy to follow and very detailed.
You can work along with them and really understand every technique or process they are teaching.
I have taken college classes on some Adobe products and I learn more in these video tutorials than I ever learned in a semester of class.
I have purchased directly from Video2Brain and then I found their products on Amazon.
Great place to buy.As far as specifically learning InDesign... very easy to learn from these videos.
I bought two college books and although they weren't bad, I'm just a visual person and found it much easier and quicker with the DVD.
Yes you can actually see the buttons they are pushing and you can pause etc.
I love that I can put bookmarks and go back to find a particular technique quite easily.Definitely worth the money and time.
3 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Excellent...留言者John M. Mcnally -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This is the best introduction to InDesign that I have found.
I've worked through several InDesign video training
courses, but this one is the best for anyone who is new to InDesign.
Kelly McCathran is a superb instructor, and I prefer her approach to teaching.
I've also purchased her Photoshop CS6 DVD because of her teaching prowess.
She explains every detail of the topic being covered, and doesn't assume the student already knows things.
This is the most appealing aspect to me, when it comes to learning new material.
The pace is just right, and Kelly provides insight on printing and design aspects that really added to my understanding of the subject.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Five Stars留言者inthename -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Good product5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Well worth the money.留言者Deanna Lynn Gilmore -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I have been using Art Explosion Publisher Pro for 10 years.
I have to transition to InDesign because the program is extremely outdated and no longer upgradeable.
I was more than pleased to pop this DVD in and see how thorough this woman is in teaching.
Even if you have no publishing experience, you won't regret purchasing her teaching tool.
She repeats throughout her lessons, just incase you missed something.
Extremely pleased!!5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Absolutely great!留言者David R. Jackson -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Novice or experienced user, everyone will gain from using these. it's extremely well done. I'm very happy I bought it.
Adobe InDesign CS6: Learn by Video [平装]
通常需要3-5周发货。
由中国国际图书贸易集团公司(客服电话400-008-1110,工作时间9:00 - 17:00)直接销售和发货。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。尚无分享截图
Master Class Adobe InDesign Edition 的评论&&
暂无点评,!
喜欢TA的人常去的小组
订阅Master Class Adobe InDesign Edition的评论:

我要回帖

更多关于 ddvdatacollector.exe 的文章

随机推荐