国  家 韩国
类  别 剧情
语  言 韩语
上映日期 (韩国)
豆瓣评分 4.2/10 from 62 users
豆瓣链接 /subject//
片  长 80分钟
导  演 Tak Seung-oh
I want to spend all night with my friend’s wife who is extremely sexy. Jeong-woo is a husband who can’t get an erection while his marriage is going down the drain.
A friend and his wife from the States suggest a couples trip and Jeong-woo meets his friend’s wife Hye-sook who is extremely sexy. His ‘package’ keeps getting stimlated every time he sees her. He tries to ignore it but every time he sees her, he gets sexual fantasies. Finally, he suggests to his friend, to ‘switch’ partners…
电子邮箱:
密码(至少6位)
小提示: 您的密码会通过填写的"电子邮箱"发送给您.电影: - 2015韩国R19+剧情片
豆瓣:暂无
年代:2015
地区:韩国
更新时间:
我的朋友的妻子(韩国)百度云网盘:
HD高清720P原版.avi
密码: pdni
我的朋友的妻子(韩国)西瓜影音,可边在线观看电影边下载!
小提示:优酷,搜狐,乐视等无需播放器,支持手机在线观看
小提示:Bilibili,AcFun视频有弹幕(可关闭),支持手机在线观看
小提示:在线播放,云播等支持手机在线观看
我的朋友的妻子(韩国)迅雷下载 | 看看播放 (ed2k链接和magnet磁力链支持百度云离线观看)
◎译  名 我的朋友的妻子
◎片  名 ? ??? ??
◎年  代 2015
◎国  家 韩国
◎语  言 韩语
◎上映日期 2015
◎类  别 剧情/家庭
◎导  演 ???
最新好看的电影电视剧高清在线观看尽在 - 52来看网()观看帮助:
有个别电影打开后播放需要等待,如果电影打开不能播放请留言给我们,或者点击
反馈。有的播放不了请多刷新几下,试试。
欢迎观看最新好看的,A2YY梦幻影视第一时间为你,,如果你喜欢请把它分享给你身边的朋友,有您的支持,我们会做的更好。祝你观片愉快!观看内容由A2YY梦幻影视()为大家搜集整理于互联网,转载请注明出处,谢谢合作。
Copyright(C)2016All Rights Reserved·当前位置: -&
-> 我朋友的妻子韩国限制级电影迅雷下载
我朋友的妻子韩国限制级电影迅雷下载
I want to spend all night with my friend's wife who is extremely sexy. Jeong-woo is a husband who can't get an erection while his marriage is going down the drain.
A friend and his wife from the States suggest a couples trip and Jeong-woo……
名称:我朋友的妻子导演:
地区:韩国
年份:2015年
字幕:中文字幕
语言:国语
来源:网络
发布时间:
我朋友的妻子剧情简介
&I want to spend all night with my friend's wife who is extremely sexy. Jeong-woo is a husband who can't get an erection while his marriage is going down the drain.
A friend and his wife from the States suggest a couples trip and Jeong-woo meets his friend's wife Hye-sook who is extremely sexy. His 'package' keeps getting stimlated every time he sees her. He tries to ignore it but every time he sees her, he gets sexual fantasies. Finally, he suggests to his friend, to 'switch' partners...
我朋友的妻子影评
译名:我朋友的妻子
片名:내 친구의 아내
上映日期:2015
类别:剧情/家庭/伦理
我朋友的妻子下载地址
百度云下载:加入百度云资源分享吧QQ群:,及时获取第一手资源,你懂得!扫码关注微信公众号,获取更多资源.
《我朋友的妻子韩国限制级电影迅雷下载》由资源分享吧编辑整理,转载请注明本文链接
上一篇:下一篇:

我要回帖

更多关于 vm装ubuntu 的文章

随机推荐