再吸金!SE推出《最终幻想:全员勇者》钥匙扣
您需要通过验证再能继续浏览 3秒后开始验证
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
 粤公网安备 11号
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!【图片】Mac Air 升级OS X EI Capitan感受【macbook吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:323,839贴子:
Mac Air 升级OS X EI Capitan感受收藏
我的是15年买的,因为手机升级iOS9变的有些卡,所以这次升级计较谨慎,希望可以听一听大家的意见。
车型齐全,品牌齐全,现车供应!
放心升级,其实并没有很大的改变。只是改良。刚换系统的时候,感觉很快,不要高兴的太早,用几天还是那样。
有些软件兼容不是很行
楼主你以前拿APP下载过10.10.5的系统么
良辰已阅 ! 只 求 眼 熟!
为什么我就office2016一套没问题,却看到很多人说不兼容呢?
小白總喜歡拿卡不卡來說事 就算是 沒那麼流暢 你也不會缺根毛 使用上只會因為更多功能 更新的程序兼容而更好用 而且 遲早都要升的 現在mavericks已經有不少軟件不支持了。
大家这么说我就放心多了,多谢各位
11年远古air乞丐版 升级后正常 osx的更新基本不会导致什么瞬间变卡之类的事
个性,开放,互联.欧洲技术,欧洲设计,全球制造,全球销售的高端汽车品牌LYNK & CO.将为中国消费者提供高标准的无忧购车,无忧用车的超值体验!
手机跟电脑还是不一样的。放心就行
升級了啊,沒什麼大問題,分屏也很好玩
我也是15年的air 升级后感觉没什么大的变化 别人说的那些麻烦和问题我也一概没有遇到 放心升级好了。
更新capitan后,邮件应用明显有问题,我的163邮箱,收件箱只显示数量,不显示邮件本身及内容了!现在下了个FOXMAIL暂时顶一顶,坐等官方修复!
10年老古董正在愁升不升
GPGMail不兼容。但我也不怎么用它。
09年air10.10.5毫无压力,但是10.11还是等等吧…
我今天中午更新的10.11!!!!!但是iCloud和appstore都登不上Apple ID!!!!!坑爹呐这是!!!!!求助各路大神该怎么办???!!!
今天mba装了win8,刚才升级os x,点升级用的磁盘时,只能点第一个,由于它现在是双系统,这样操作没问题吧???本人完全电白,求大神指点!!!我只是想知道他会不会把我的win给弄没了
iMovie 和iPhoto 不能用
可以制作安装盘格式化本机硬盘安装
打算更新了。
qq兼容有问题
不知道为什么,rmbp13升级后 打不开我单反照的照片
红警2不能玩,CAD非常不稳定,
登录百度帐号推荐应用Need a Perian Alternative for Mac OS X EI Capitan – Questions from Forum
Need a Perian Alternative for Mac OS X EI Capitan – Questions from Forum
am / Posted by
| Categories:
Have You Ever Come up against the Same Problem? Q1: “I have a lot videos that when I try to watch, quicktime gets stuck trying to convert it, and now I know that perian isnt being developed anymore. Any recommendations?” Q2: “ I have been enjoying Mac OS X EI Capitan but I couldn’t help but notice that suddenly half of my avi’s will no longer play, and since the team that developed Perian are no longer doing updates for it, I think its time to look for a new codec solution for the OS X? Anyone got any suggestions? I realise that everything will probably play fine in VLC player, but I really liked being able to play avi’s and stuff in Quicktime.”
Hot Search:
With the latest Mac operation EI Capitan operation released out, most Mac users have noticed that they cannot so easily play movies on QuickTime with Perian Plugins, right? You suddenly fail to play AVI, FLV, WMV, and MKV etc. files in QuickTime. Is there available ways or Perian alternatives for Mac OS X EI Capitan to extend QuickTime to support additional codecs? Of course, there are Perian alternatives of choices for you. VLC player is able to play everything very well in Mac OS X (Mavericks and Yosemite included). So if you could do without QuickTime, VLC is not a bad choice. But it you really like being able to play AVI and other stuff in QuickTime, another Perian equivalent is right for you – Pavtube , It can convert any video to a QuickTime compatible video format in high quality, so that QuickTime lovers can feel free to enjoy their media files without any worry. And the process is very easy and fast. Here is the . What’s new? It even for the latest codec , it can hold well. Besides, it also
by the latest version. Just convert these QuickTime-unsupported video formats like AVI, MKV, VOB, TiVo and FLV etc to a friendly format before playing in QuickTime. Click the following download link to get the best Perian replacement. And the tutorial below is on basis of Mac platform, including EI Capitan and Yosemite. Free Download this Perian Alternative for Mac:
Other Download: - Pavtube old official address:
- Cnet Download:
Step-by-Step: Convert HD Videos on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan use Perian Alternative Step 1: Import video files to this video converter for Mac OS X EI Capitan. Click “Add Video” button on the main interface to load your MKV, WMV, MOV, MPEG files to the program. (Drag&Drop function is included.)
Step 2. Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video” & “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the .
Tips: With the right settings you can retain the quality of the original videos while also saving space. This is particularly helpful when streaming over your network, depending on your network quality. Simply click Settings bar and you can tweak the settings to your satisfaction and even save it as preset. Step 3. Start Video to Mac Conversion. Finally, hit the “Convert” button at the bottom of the main interface to start the conversion. When everything is OK, simply click the Convert button to begin the conversion from MKV to Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan format. When the conversion is finished, you can import and play your videos to QuickTime Player, iTunes or transfer them to ,
via iTunes with ease. Part II: More Informations About Perian Perian is an open-source QuickTime addon that adds Quicktime support for a large number of media formats, including AVI, DivX, XviD, and MKV. Perian extends support to: –File formats: AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, GVI, VP6, and VFW –Video types: MS-MPEG4 v1 & v2, DivX, 3ivx, H.264, Sorenson H.263, FLV/Sorenson Spark, FSV1, VP6, H263i, VP3, HuffYUV, FFVHuff, MPEG1 & MPEG2 Video, Fraps, Snow, NuppelVideo, Techsmith Screen Capture, DosBox Capture –Audio types: Windows Media Audio v1 & v2, Flash ADPCM, Xiph Vorbis (in Matroska), and MPEG Layer I & II Audio, True Audio, DTS Coherent Acoustics, Nellymoser ASAO –AVI support for: AAC, AC3 Audio, H.264, MPEG4, and VBR MP3 –Subtitle support for SSA/ASS and SRT Read More:
Explore Posts by Category
Hot Topics
- 45,707 views - 14,672 views - 14,388 views - 13,018 views - 12,213 views - 10,438 views - 10,385 views - 8,552 views - 7,846 views - 6,823 views
Latest articles
Blog Posts
About the Author
I'm a a tech holic who is keen to sharing all kinds of interesting and useful things about multimedia, internet, and technology, etc.OS X EI Capitan 10.11.1 (15B42)正式版 | Clover原版安装镜像 | 黑苹果社区 OS X EI Capitan 10.11.1 (15B42)正式版 | Clover原版安装镜像
相关文章随机文章超级管理员915文章141评论本站推荐
阅读 1,631 &0
阅读 796 &2
阅读 106 &0
阅读 2,299 &20
阅读 1,777 &8大家喜欢12345678910网站概况文章总数915 篇评论留言85001 条分类目录38 个文章标签139 个友情链接13 个网站运行3713 天浏览总量126914 次最后更新日免责声明本站大部分下载资源收集于网络,只做学习和交流使用,版权归原作者所有,请在下载后24小时之内自觉删除,若作商业用途,请购买正版,由于未及时购买和付费发生的侵权行为,与黑苹果社区无关。本站发布的内容若侵犯到您的权益,请联系站长删除,我们将及时处理!
记住我的登录信息
点击“立即注册”转到用户注册页面。输入用户名或电子邮箱地址,您会收到一封新密码链接的电子邮件。 用户名或电子邮件地址
文章目录微信

我要回帖

更多关于 天津直升机博览会 的文章

随机推荐