跪求SHINee新专The story of light of my life的百度云资源

[SHINee][分享]180525 SHINee《The Story of Light EP.1》SPOILER 4 《You And I》试听公开!——IDOL新闻
一键登录 无需注册
爱豆账号登录
请输入右侧验证码
170916【泰民】Girls award《再见一个人》+《怪盗》+《tiger》+talk.
[SHINee][分享]180525 SHINee《The Story of Light EP.1》SPOILER 4 《You And I》试听公开!
韩国时间25日零点,SHINee官网公开了正规六辑《The Story of Light EP.1》的第四首收录曲试听。SPOILER 4第三首收录曲为《You And I》,今天也不例外地有抢先听新曲的礼物啦?SHINee6.smtown.com5b06dded7a071
整理者:julieyuyu
粉丝追星神器 追行程 收资源 和小伙伴们尽情勾搭
一手,独家信息
直播清晰流畅
INS,推特,动态
图集,视频,行程等
扫一扫下载
爱豆公众号
深圳市爱豆网络技术有限公司
IDOL NETWORK
门票专辑,定期大派送
还有明星见面机会呦~SHINee - The Story of Light EP.1 (6th Album) [CD+Booklet...] - KPOPPLUS.COM : KPOP Online Shop Shopping Store K-POP Korean Music & Idol Goods ItemscontactBusiness Hour 09:00~18:30(KST) Mon to FriKPOPPLUS Office & Ware house based in South Korea!
& & My Cart
No products Shipping $0.00
Total $0.00 Prices are tax included
CurrencyCategories
SHINee - The Story of Light EP.1 (6th Album) [CD+Booklet...]SHINee - The Story of Light EP.1 (6th Album) [CD+Booklet...]
View full size
Poster Option : + Folded Poster+ Unfolded Posterno Poster Reference :
Quantity : You must add 1 as a minimum quantity to buy this product. Availability:
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point.
Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of $0.20. Customers who bought this product also bought:
in the same category
$5.90 * Description *Artist : SHINee&Title : The Story of Light EP.1 (6th Album)&Condition : Brand new / Factory SealedOrigin : Korea, SouthFormat : CDRelease Date : May.28.2018Package : 1 CD + 16p Lyrics Book + 64p Photobook + 1 Random Card (Random 1 out of 3) + 1 Poster (Random 1 out of 2)&(Optional)&&* If you want posters, Please select poser option.&&* Track List *CD 11. All Day All Night2. ??? ? (Good Evening)&3. Undercover4. JUMP5. ?? (You & I)&and&British Pound.& The currency rate may change once a week according to the current USD to alternate currency rate.& Please note that these are the currencies that we list our prices in but you can use any currency to make your payments.&Transfer amount (exclude bank fee & Currency exchange USdollar) : US$&(If possible, Please Western Union receipt attached )&&&Wholesale / Reseller Discount&Rate&EMS is only available for Wholesale / Reseller&shipment due to security issue.&to get Wholesale / Reseller discount rate mentioned above. Total amount only applies to each item category excluding&shipping fee.&&&&)&&&&&&&InformationOur offersYour accountcy火山咧__爱丽_L投稿:14粉丝:338分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用未经作者授权 禁止转载
看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF有没有SHINee《1 of 1》百度云_百度知道
有没有SHINee《1 of 1》百度云
我有更好的答案
SHINee---1 of 1百度云下载地址:满意的话请采纳哦,谢谢
采纳率:74%
来自团队:
虾米有,不用钱
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【图片】SHINee《The Story of Light EP.1》_百度贴吧
SHINee《The Story of Light EP.1》
爱豆新闻讯 ;韩国时间25日零点,SHINee官方公开了一组SHINee正规六辑《The Story of Light》的全新预告照。以SHINee为名出道的这天,预告照也如SHINee一样梦幻闪耀,是比光芒还耀眼的少年们啊!(文/julieyuyu)
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 in the light of 的文章

随机推荐