求英语在线翻译器高手翻译(不要用软件翻译)

请那位英语高手给翻译下,不要用翻译软件,谢谢!_百度知道
请那位英语高手给翻译下,不要用翻译软件,谢谢!
A rainforest is an area covered by tall trees with the total high rainfall spreading quite equally through the year and the temperature rarely dipping below l6℃.Rainforests have a great effect on the world environment because they can take in heat from the sun and adjust the climate.Without the forest cover,these areas would reflect more heat into the atmosphere,warming the rest of the world. Losing the rainforests may also influence wind and rainfall patterns,potentially causing certain natural disasters all over the world.
In the past hundred years,humans have begun destroying rainforests in search of three major resources(资源):land for crops,wood for paper and other products,land for raising farm animals.This action affects the environment as a whole.For example,a lot of carbon dioxide (二氧化碳)in the air comes from burning the rainforests.People obviously have a need for the resources we gain from cutting trees but we will suffer much more than we will benefit.
There are two main reasons for this.Firstly,when people cut down trees,generally they can only use the land for a year or two.Secondly,cutting large sections of rainforests may provide a good supply of wood right now,but in the long run it actually reduces the world’s wood supply.
Rainforests are often called the world’s drug store.More than 25% of the medicines we use today come from plants in rainforests.However,fewer than l%of rainforest plants have been examined for their medical value.It is extremely likely that our best chance to cure diseases lies somewhere in the world’s shrinking rainforests.
提问者采纳
雨林是一个周围有高树的降雨量很大的,年平均气温很少在16度以下的地区。雨林对世界环境有很大影响因为它可以降低太阳带来的温度,调节气候。没有雨林的覆盖,这些地区在大气中将会吸收到更多热量,使剩余的世界温度升高。流失雨林也会对风和降雨造成影响,潜在的导致全球的自然灾害。在过去的100年里,人类开始破坏雨林,为了寻找三种主要资源:陆地上的谷物,造纸用的树木和其他产品,养动物的农场。这些行动对环境的整体都有影响。比如说,空气中大量的co2是从对雨林的燃烧中产生的。人们明显的对我们种植的植物油需求,但那时之后我们遭受的将要比获得的益处多。造成这种情况主要有两个原因,首先,当人们砍树的时候,他们只能用一两年。第二,现在开来,大面积砍伐雨林可以得到一批高质量的木材,但从长远看,着实际上能够减少世界的木材供应。雨林总是被叫做地球的药店,我们今天用的超过百分之25的药材来自雨林里的植物。然而,少于百分之1的雨林植物被检测到它们的药用价值,看起来好象是我们最大治愈疾病的机会在世界上的雨林之中了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子翻译!~英语高手进。要准确。不要软件翻译的!~_百度知道
英语句子翻译!~英语高手进。要准确。不要软件翻译的!~
26、这条河的长度是多少?27、我们学校的学生数比他们学校的多。28、作眼保健操对你的眼睛有益。29、他的腿受伤了,已经住院两个星期了。30、他每天晚上看两个小时的电视。31、你需要多加锻炼,保持健康。32、自从我来到这儿,已经参观许多名胜古迹。33、许多星星不能被看见是因为它们离我们太远了。34、绿色长城(The Great Green Wall)阻止洪水冲走泥土。35、你已经工作好长时间了,为什么不停下来休息一下呢?36、他们正忙于准备到青岛旅游。37、保护野生动物就是保护我们自己。38、假如我们不采取措施的话,不久世界上没有大熊猫。39、熊猫出生是有多少重量?40、事实上,许多动物在野外生存是很艰难的。41、假如我明天有空的话,我将去徒步旅行而不去购物。42、他们等到雨停了才出发。43、那场比赛将在下个星期某个时候在我们学校举行。44、旅游的费用是每人1000元。45、在你们的支持下,我们会赢得那场比赛。46、昨天他发生了什么事?——他发生了一次交通事故,他伤得很严重。47、当别人处于危险之中时,我们应该帮他们一把。48、我认为你不应该买动物皮毛制作的衣服。50、由于天气很坏,我们没有去观鸟。51、你最不喜欢哪种动物?52、这所学校可以提供孩子们食宿。53、我们不能破坏森林,而是要为森林里的动物腾出更多空间。54、足球是世界上最受欢迎的体育运动之一。55、乘飞机去北京的价格是多少?56、有许多丹顶鹤正在实地里寻找食物。57、我正要离开办公室,这时电话响了。58、他们学校的操场有2万多平方米的面积。59、在那场暴风雨中,许多村庄被洪水冲走了。60、在你的日常生活中,不要随意扔垃圾。61、当那个小孩看到火车飞快地开过来时,他害怕得不敢动弹。62、他把他的房子卖了10万元,包括家具。63、我发现要算出那道题目很容易。64、假如你需要我为你做点什么事的话,请打我的电话888888865、在中国每年发生许多自然灾害。66、他为什么这么匆忙地离开了?67、你以前听过这么一件事吗?68、我看见他从购物中心跑出来。69、四川的地震那场地震死了8万多人。70、他开车送他的儿子去上学,可他的车子撞到了一棵树。71、我在这儿抽烟你介意吗?72、天气预报说明天将有雨。73、我原以为你在上网。74、他在做雪人而他的姐姐在做作业。75、他们在雨中走了半个小时,全身湿透了。76、事实上我从来没有与外国人说过话。77、我的钢笔丢了,你有没有在哪儿见过?78、我不看电影了,因为我已经看过2遍了。79、他独自一个人时,从不感到寂寞。80、这些年我的家乡变化很大。81、你吃过早饭了吗?——吃过了,我是在学校餐厅吃的。82、人们过去常常把废物扔到河里,污染了环境。83、他结婚了吗?是的,他是2006年结婚的。他结婚2年了。84、自从他来到这儿以来,已经交了许多朋友。我晓得这个很辛苦……但是。辛苦大家了!~初中英语翻译!~翻译好了++++分。不要用软件翻译。里面语法错误多得要死。初中哦!~
提问者采纳
给你正确人工翻译:26、这条河的长度是多少? What is the length of this river?27、我们学校的学生数比他们学校的多。 There are far more students in our school than (there are) in theirs.28、作眼保健操对你的眼睛有益。 These eye-exercises are good for your eyes.29、他的腿受伤了,已经住院两个星期了。 He hurt his leg and has been in hospital for two weeks now..30、他每天晚上看两个小时的电视。He spends every evening watching TV for about an hour or two.31、你需要多加锻炼,保持健康。You should do more exercise to keep your body in shape/fit.32、自从我来到这儿,已经参观许多名胜古迹。I've visited many scenic spots since my arrival here.33、许多星星不能被看见是因为它们离我们太远了。Many stars are invisible to us because they are too distant.34、绿色长城()阻止洪水冲走泥土. The great green belt prevents land-erosion after the floods.35、你已经工作好长时间了,为什么不停下来休息一下呢?You have been working for such a long time, why don't you take a rest?36、他们正忙于准备到青岛旅游。They have been busy making preparations for a trip to Qingdao.37、保护野生动物就是保护我们自己。Protecting the wildlife means protecting our own.38、假如我们不采取措施的话,不久世界上没有大熊猫。Unless we take proper measures, the Great Panda will soon become extinct.39、熊猫出生是有多少重量?What is the weight of a newborn panda ?40、事实上,许多动物在野外生存是很艰难的。 In fact, it's hard for many animals to survive in the wild.41、假如我明天有空的话,我将去徒步旅行而不去购物。If I am not busy tomorrow, I'd rather go hiking than shopping.42、他们等到雨停了才出发。They'll wait for the rain to stop and then set off.43、那场比赛将在下个星期某个时候在我们学校举行。The competition will be held in our school next week.44、旅游的费用是每人1000元。The outing fee is 1000RMB per person.45、在你们的支持下,我们会赢得那场比赛。With your support we can surely win the contest.46、昨天他发生了什么事?——他发生了一次交通事故,他伤得很严重。What happened to him yesterday?--He had a traffic accident and was badly hurt.47、当别人处于危险之中时,我们应该帮他们一把。We should provide assistance to catastrophe-sticken population at any time.48、我认为你不应该买动物皮毛制作的衣服。I think you shouldn't buy fur clothes.50、由于天气很坏,我们没有去观鸟。Due to bad weather, we didn't go bird-watching51、你最不喜欢哪种动物? Which animal do you dislike the most?52、这所学校可以提供孩子们食宿。This school provides accommodation and meals for the children.53、我们不能破坏森林,而是要为森林里的动物腾出更多空间。We should spare the forests thus leaving more habitats for the wild animals.54、足球是世界上最受欢迎的体育运动之一。Football is one of world's most favorite sports.55、乘飞机去北京的价格是多少? How much is the flight to Beijing?56、有许多丹顶鹤正在实地里寻找食物。 Whole flocks of Japanese cranes are searching for food on this very spot.57、我正要离开办公室,这时电话响了。 The phone rang just as I was going to leave the office.58、他们学校的操场有2万多平方米的面积。Their school's sports ground spreads over about 20,000 square meters.59、在那场暴风雨中,许多村庄被洪水冲走了。 Many villages have been flushed away by floods during the rainstorm.60、在你的日常生活中,不要随意扔垃圾。We should take care not to not throw waste around us in our daily lives.61、当那个小孩看到火车飞快地开过来时,他害怕得不敢动弹。The child was petrified when he saw the train dashing towards him.62、他把他的房子卖了10万元,包括家具。He sold his apartment for 100,000RMB, including the furniture.63、我发现要算出那道题目很容易。I found it quite easy to solve that question.64、假如你需要我为你做点什么事的话,请打我的电话8888888 If there's anything you need, please call me at -- 88888865、在中国每年发生许多自然灾害。 Many natural disasters occur in China every year.66、他为什么这么匆忙地离开了? Why did he leave in such a rush?67、你以前听过这么一件事吗? Have you ever heard of such a thing before?68、我看见他从购物中心跑出来。 I saw him running out of the shopping center.69、四川的地震那场地震死了8万多人。 As many as 80,000 victims were killed in the earthquake which struck Sichuan.70、他开车送他的儿子去上学,可他的车子撞到了一棵树。He bumped into a tree while driving his son to school.71、我在这儿抽烟你介意吗? Do you mind if I smoke here?72、天气预报说明天将有雨。 According to weather forecast there is a chance of rain tomorrow.73、我原以为你在上网。I thought you were online.
*online 不同于:on the line=电话线74、他在做雪人而他的姐姐在做作业。 He is building a snowman while his sister is doing homework.75、他们在雨中走了半个小时,全身湿透了。They walked in the rain for half an hour and got wet.76、事实上我从来没有与外国人说过话。I 've actually never spoken with any foreigners.77、我的钢笔丢了,你有没有在哪儿见过? I've lost my pen, have you seen it?78、我不看电影了,因为我已经看过2遍了。 I am not going to watch the movie, because I've already seen it twice before.79、他独自一个人时,从不感到寂寞。He never feels lonely being on his own.80、这些年我的家乡变化很大。 My hometown has changed a lot in the last few years.81、你吃过早饭了吗?——吃过了,我是在学校餐厅吃的。 Have you had breakfast yet? -- yes, I've eaten breakfast in the school canteen.82、人们过去常常把废物扔到河里,污染了环境。People used to throw rubbish into the river,
polluting the environment.83、他结婚了吗?是的,他是2006年结婚的。他结婚2年了。Has he (got) married yet? Yes, he
married in 2006. It's been 2 years now.84、自从他来到这儿以来,已经交了许多朋友。 He has made many friends since he came here.jing,日藏, 还有 部分句子翻译的好,不过语法错误却很多,希望我的translation能帮大家学好标准英文 ;)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语句子翻译的相关知识
其他7条回答
26, the length of the river, what is &
27, a few of our school students more than their schools.
28, for the eyes of your eyes Baojian Cao useful.
29, injured his leg, has been hospitalized two weeks.
30, two hours every night to see the TV.
31, you need more training and stay healthy.
32, ever since I came here, have visited many sites.
33, many of the stars can not be seen because they had too far away from us.
34, Green Great Wall (The Great Green Wall) to stop the floods washed away the soil.
35, you have been working for a long time, why keep it from the rest &
36, they are busy with pr...
26 HOW LONG IS THE RIVER?
26, what is the length of the river? 27, There are students in our school more than in their school. 28, To do eyes exercises is useful for your eyes. 继续加油中~
其他都是电脑翻译,我这可是纯手工,好累~~
26, how long is this river?
27, the number of students in our school is more than theirs
28,it's good for the your eyes to do the eye exercises.
29,he injured his leg,so he has been in hospital for two weeks.
30,it costs him two hours every night to see the TV.
31, you need to do more exercises to keep healthy.
32,i have visited many sites since I came here
33, many of the stars can not be seen because they are too far away from us.
34, The Great Green Wall stop the floods washed away the soil.
35, you have been working for a long time, why not have a rest ?
36, they are busy pr...
26、这条河的长度是多少?
How long this river is?
27、我们学校的学生数比他们学校的多。
The amount of students in our school is more than theirs.
28、作眼保健操对你的眼睛有益。
It's good for your eyes to do the eye-sustaining exercises.
29、他的腿受伤了,已经住院两个星期了。
His leg was injured, and he has been staying in hospital for 2 weeks.
30、他每天晚上看两个小时的电视。
He watches TV programs for 2 hours every night.
31、你需要多加锻炼,保持健康。
You need more training to keep you healthy.
32、自从我来到这儿,已经参观许多名胜古迹。
I have visited many site of historical interests since I was here.
33、许多星星不能被看见是因为它们离我...
26, the length of the river, what is
27, a few of our school students more than their schools.
28, for the eyes of your eyes Baojian Cao useful.
29, injured his leg, has been hospitalized two weeks.
30, two hours every night to see the TV.
31, you need more training and stay healthy.
32, ever since I came here, have visited many sites.
33, many of the stars can not be seen because they had too far away from us.
34, Green Great Wall (The Great Green Wall) to stop the floods washed away the soil.
35, you have been working for a long time, why keep it from the rest &
36, they are busy with preparations for tra...
river?2our
school.3.do
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手英语翻译!(不要翻译软件)_百度知道
求高手英语翻译!(不要翻译软件)
Without limiting the foregoing, the Seller further warrants that the pre-treatment of steel and the application of paint against corrosion and paint failure for the period of three (3) years after the date of issuance of the Classification Society Certificate relating to such Containers. Normal wear and tear and corrosion caused by damages of abrasion, improper use, incompatible cargo, impact or accident after the date of acceptance of any container are not covered by this warranty except in a situation where the containers are under the care of the Seller pursuant to clause 3(e) above.
我有更好的答案
在不限制上述规定的,卖方进一步保证,前处理的三个时期的钢材和油漆防腐涂料的应用与失败(3)年后的第船级社证书签发日期,有关这样的容器。正常磨损和腐蚀引起的磨损,使用不当,不兼容的货物,撞击或意外损坏后的任何容器受理之日起,除了在一种情况下,集装箱卖方根据照顾,不包括在本保修范围内第3(e)项。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙翻译成英语
不要软件翻译!急!!!_贴吧吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:366,536贴子:
求高手帮忙翻译成英语
不要软件翻译!急!!!
目前我国基本形成了保护公民劳动权的法律体系,但也存在诸多问题,需要从就业立法、社会保障、劳动争议解决机制、劳动监督等方面加强法律保护,以确保我国公民的劳动权得以实现。我国宪法第四十二条规定“公民有劳动的权利和义务。劳动是一切有劳动能力的公民的光荣职责。国有企业和城乡集体经济的劳动者应以国家主人翁的态度对待自己的劳动。”显然所有公民的劳动权受我国宪法的平等保障,但由于我国劳动立法对市民劳动权的偏重,在很大程度上我国公民劳动权只是指市民的劳动权,而农民的劳动权则是由于农业法等不规范的调整,从而使农民劳动权在整个公民权利体系中被边缘化、稀薄化。这种以城市为本位的城乡二元化立法模式虽然在上世纪后期有效推进了我国城市劳动用工制度的市场化改革,对提高发挥过积极作用,但它在本世纪我国工业化中期阻碍了我国统一市场的建立,同时不仅导致进城务工农民的劳动权得不到充分保障,而且使农民劳动权在农村则时常被行政机关和村委侵犯而得不到有效救济,造成社会的极不和谐。这种对农民劳动权保障的缺位不仅有违我国已签署的国际人权条约的规定,而且有损社会主义制度的正义性。基于此,笔者认为在目前的国家建设中应该特别重视农民的劳动权的保障,改进目前劳动权立法模式的缺陷,建构起统一性和多样性兼备的劳动权法制体系,使不同公民的劳动权受到平等保障。
实在尼玛看不懂
Sleep for what wake up...
谷歌鬼畜的翻译,, ===...
就帮忙翻译一下咱们游戏...
这是啥意思啊?吧友们谁...
比如12年真题
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或【急求!】英语句子翻译1、它们能像人类一样独立思考【或者可以说成是有自己的思考、会思考之类的】2、它们会为了儿女奋不顾身.就2句……求高手翻译……不要用翻译软件啊~谢谢了!_百度作业帮
【急求!】英语句子翻译1、它们能像人类一样独立思考【或者可以说成是有自己的思考、会思考之类的】2、它们会为了儿女奋不顾身.就2句……求高手翻译……不要用翻译软件啊~谢谢了!
【急求!】英语句子翻译1、它们能像人类一样独立思考【或者可以说成是有自己的思考、会思考之类的】2、它们会为了儿女奋不顾身.就2句……求高手翻译……不要用翻译软件啊~谢谢了!
1.They have their own minds like humans and can think the same way.2.They can be regardless of dangour for their children.
1.They can consider by themselves2.They are selfless for their children不知道对不对= =
1.They can think like human beings.2.They dash ahead regardless of their safety for their children.
1.They can do independent thinking just like human beings.2.They can dash ahead for their children, regardless of their own safety.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐