有谁英语学得好的,帮忙翻译下,不要英语在线翻译器

那位英语学得好的,帮忙翻译一下,请不要有语法错误,详细内容也要翻译出来。_百度知道
那位英语学得好的,帮忙翻译一下,请不要有语法错误,详细内容也要翻译出来。
我妈接着用我家最有用的电器我家只有一个电脑。真是可怜了我家的那台电脑了,对了,这就是我家那台电脑,我爸用完,我家的电脑就是我家最有用的电器。因此,所以这个电脑的使用率超高。我爸通常看股票。我妈通常看新闻!我通常是玩游戏。而我,你猜对了。看,我妈用完。这台电脑每天大概要用上12个小时,一天就差不多连续的使用12个小时,我就用
提问者采纳
he most useful appliance in my homeThere is only one computer in my home. You see, I use it for playing games, you are right, yes, so it is of high-operatingfrequency, my mother often uses it to watch news, the computer is used continuouslly 12 hours, this in our computer. It is used about 12 hours everyday, as like that. So, my father uses it, then my mother uses it, then I use it, and me. I feel very sorry to my computer. My father often uses it to watch shares. Look
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My family use it one by one ,the last one--me,first my father,so it
is used very frequently .The computer
keep working about 12 hours a day ,the computer of my family is the most useful appliance in my family, you must get it .How pathetic the computer is.
Therefore.I play computer games on it.Look.As for meThe Most Beneficial Computer in My Family
There is a computer in my family.In this way does it nearly work 12 hours,then my mother,this is the computer of my family!My fatner often uses it to watch stocks and my mother utilise it watch to news
the most useful home appliance
at my homebecause there is only one computer at home , the computer is always used by my family. look, this is the computer at my home. the computer is working for about 12 hours every day. my father is the first using it , then my mother , at last it is me. working for about consecutive 12 hours every day, what a poor guy our computer is! my father read stock , mother news on the computer. as for me , yes, you guessed it! i
are often playing computer games.therefore, our computer is the most useful household appliance.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我想好好学英语,希望得到你的帮助是什么意思?
我想好好学英语,希望得到你的帮助
问题补充:
I would like to take to learn English, I hope you can help
I would like to learn English, and would like to have your help
I thought the good easy to learn English, hoped obtains your help
I try to learn English, and would be grateful for your help
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!高分问下面三句话的英文学习期间校内社团活动情况参与研究项目情况参加省市级以上比赛情况这三个用英语怎么表达比较好,要正式些的,不要在线翻译啊.先感谢normanjl1.学习期间是大学2.研究项目指学科研究3.比_百度作业帮
高分问下面三句话的英文学习期间校内社团活动情况参与研究项目情况参加省市级以上比赛情况这三个用英语怎么表达比较好,要正式些的,不要在线翻译啊.先感谢normanjl1.学习期间是大学2.研究项目指学科研究3.比赛是指大学生竞赛之类的还有就是,社团我是用union,
学习期间校内社团活动情况The Acticity of School Community during the Learning Course参与研究项目情况The Present Situation of the paricipation of Research Project参加省市级以上比赛情况The Status of the Participation of Municiple Compitition词语翻译暂先做如上答复,对于上面的翻译需要提问人提供一些信息:1. ”学习期间校内社团活动情况" 中,“学习期间”是“大学”还是“一般学校”;2. "参与研究项目情况" 中的“研究项目”情况是指“学科研究”还是“科研研究”;3. "参加省市级以上比赛情况" 中的“比赛情况”是指什么类型的比赛.请明示后做答案修改.不能为空!
急!在线等!这里有不少英语词组,翻译不太明确初中水平,希望各位可以帮助我翻译一下,不要机器翻译的
急!在线等!这里有不少英语词组,翻译不太明确初中水平,希望各位可以帮助我翻译一下,不要机器翻译的
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
have tennis trainning 进行网球训练in some with 这个词组……有点点牵强呢。不知道如何翻译呢。。。look the seem/different/like
look the same 看起来一样/look different看起来不一样/look like 看上去像……less than 比……少,(比较级)修饰不可数名词的时候,也可以在less 后面加多音节的形容词表示比较级(表示比起……不怎么怎么样)与more (~)than 相对。get on well 表示进展的不错,还有后面用with连接名词的时候,表示和……相处的不错school trip 学校旅行hang out 挂出去(字面意思),还有常用的 出去闲逛什么的意思at the end of 在……末尾,在……结束之际go for a drive 相当于 go driving 开车出去,兜风in yesterday's singing competition 在昨天的唱歌比赛中in 70-year history of the competition 在有着70年历史的竞赛中go camping 去野营,露宿go sightseeing 去观光think of 想起,表示不经意间的think over 仔细考虑某事某问题,带有专研的意味think out 想出 有种结果的,有发现的。go to a meeting 去参加一个会议feel like doing sth 想要做某事 major in+科目 专攻某专业,某人的专业是……be close to 接近于……,和……离的近fall behind 落后于……,被……错下,落下。as......as possible 尽可能地……come in 进来hear of 听说hear about 听说,听到关于……hear from 收到某人的来信take place 发生 和happen同义,无被动;举行 都是某件事做主语be+as......as 、be+the same as 像……一样怎么样、和……一样be supposed to 按道理应该……in good health 身体健康report card 报告单,成绩单make a living 谋生, 同 earn a livingall the time 一直……by the way 顺便问一下(口语里表示转换下一个话题),顺便……far away (from)远离——at once 马上 immediatelykeep......down 使某物保持一个向下的趋势,也有表示使心情低落的意思be careful --&of/ about 小心,仔细地……fall asleep 睡着a ticket to a ball game 一张球赛的门票key to (the door)门的钥匙,引申意:the key to……is,什么什么的关键是……answer to 什么什么(the question 问题)的答案over the over again
应该是 over and over again 吧,表示一遍又一遍地……,反复地,have an arguement with sb 与某人争论under too much pressure 在太多的压力下,有太多的压力complain about+doing 抱怨(做)某事compare......with...... 把……与……作比较,compare A to B 是把A比作/比喻成B的意思,注意用介词 to 和with 的区别go along the street 沿着街走go out of 从……出来a very unusual experience 一个与众不同的经历(因为用了不定冠词a,所以不能翻成不可数名词的经验。)at the doctor's (在医生的地方,那就是去看病咯),在医院,在诊所,如果把doctor换成其他的人名,表示在谁的家里。no more 和no longer 同样表示不再……,再也不…… .替换的有not ……any more/longernot...any more 意思同上,就是句式不一样。neither......nor 表示两者都不,既不……也不……either......or 表示两者选一地,要么……要么……go to college 上大学be famous for 因
上海新东方学校
上海新东方学校官方账号
说出您感谢的话:哪位英语学习好的帮我翻译一下,需要手工翻译,不要翻译工具。_百度知道
哪位英语学习好的帮我翻译一下,需要手工翻译,不要翻译工具。
提出采用信息化的管理手段。最后结合该系统的特点对其应用做了简单的介绍,阐述建立货运规章管理系统的必要性。文中介绍了铁路货运规章文件计算机辅助管理系统的研制开发,以及对系统使用的关键步骤做了详细的说明、货运规章文件管理系统设计与人机交互界面的设计等,通过对铁路货运规章管理现状的分析,对铁路现行的各种规章进行在线查询,并进行了货运规章管理信息系统的分层次功能设计。提出除了对一些关键技术的实现。铁路货运规章查询信息系统是利用dongtaiwangye与后台shujuku技术,并且为广大用户提供在线动态交流平台的信息系统, 包括系统目标与层次结构分析兰州铁路局货运规章管理的现状及存在的主要问题
提问者采纳
the paper proposes that information management should be applied and further conducts a hierarchical design of the freight regulatory system, the information query system of railway freight regulations provides users with online dynamic communication platform and makes it accessible for all users to the relevant regulations. By the application of active server pages and database technology. This paper also gives a detailed description of the implementation of some key technologies and also the key steps necessary to the success of the systemThis paper first analysized the regulatory status and major problem of freight regulations in Lanzhou Railway Bureau and then explained the necessity to build the freight regulatory system. Finally, including the designs of system goals and hierarchical structure, freight management system of regulations documents and design of human-computer interface page, based on which. This paper introduces the research and development of railway freight regulations file computer-aided management system
提问者评价
这个还是可以的虽然有一些错误!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语学习的相关知识
其他1条回答
and information systems to provide customers with online dynamic communication platform, as well as the key step in the system, including goals and hierarchy of freight regulations document management system design and human-computer interaction interface design. Rail freight regulations query information systems is the use of dongtaiwangye. A detailed description of the proposed addition to the implementation of some key technologies, proposed the use of information management tools, the system is characterized by its application to do a brief introduction, online queries on the rail of the existing regulations, background shujuku technology. Finally, and management information of freight regulationshierarchical functional design, explained the need for freight regulatory system. This paper introduces the research and development of rail freight regulations file computer-aided management system, through an analysis of the status quo in rail freight regulationsAnalysis of freight regulatory status quo and the main problems of Lanzhou Railway Bureau
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐