请按照以下给出的要求写一篇英语短文改错。谢谢(最好有译文)

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初一英语作文 请根据下面表格中提供的信息,写一篇60词左右的英语短文,介绍你的好朋友比尔,开头也给出Name BillAge :12Nationality :EnglishLikes :Vegetables,fruit,reading,books,volleyball,pingpongDislikes :Ice crame,computer gamesPhone number :256-8516开头:Bill is my good friend.
Bill is my good friend.I mean,one of my best friend.Well,he is a trodintional British12-year-old boy,prefering vegetables,fruit,reading,books,volleyball and pingpong to ice crame and computer games.Hi...
trodintional British这个词是什么意思?开头不计入总词数
trodintional British12-year-old boy
传统的英国12岁男孩
因为英国分四个区就自作主张地改成不列颠(即英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士,英国四区中的三个),实在不行改成English也行。
对了,boy后面的标点是逗号不是句号。但愿你们初一教过这点,没的话,保留句号,prefering改为He prefers。
还有问题么?
if you are interested,call this number and and talk to him!
这一句可不可以改一改?
要往哪个方向改?
Now I introduce him to you all, and I hope you can get along well with him. Here's his number: 256-8516.
好吧变长了。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Bill is my good friend. He is 12 years old. He is from England. He speaks English. His favorite food is vegetables and fruit. He likes reading,playing volleyball and ping-pong ball.He doesn't like ice cream and he doesn't like playing the computer games. His phone number is 256-8516.
扫描下载二维码要一篇写关于你去过哪里的英语短文(要过去式的)最好快给我,谢谢
var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请观察所给的图画并根据你对该图画的理解写一篇英语短文,内容包括:(1)简要描述图片,并说明该图片所揭露的现象;(2)分析造成该现象的原因(至少两点);(3)提出自己的看法。要求:1. 词数120左右。开头已经给出,不计入词数。2. 文章中不得提及考生所在学校及本人姓名。The Internet has long been regarded as a wonderful tool that allows students to gain insight to useful resources and information. However, this is not always the case.______________________
One possible version:As is vividly shown in the picture, a boy is happy with the fact that he can depend on the Internet to finish tasks without any difficulty. It mirrors a common phenomenon. Nowadays, students tend to make use of the Internet to gain information they need.There are some reasons accounting for it. To begin with, students find it convenient to surf the Internet for useful information, where problems can be solved with the help of several clicks. What’s more, there’s no doubt that the pressure to succeed also causes students to turn to computers for accurate answers. As a result, it’s likely that students will lose interest in studying, which is not beneficial to their overall development.In my opinion, measures must be taken to solve the problem. Firstly, it is vital that students gain confidence in themselves and their abilities while doing tasks. Besides, what teachers and parents should do is encourage students to be creative. Finally, doing tasks independently is of great significance.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一篇英语短文在你的成长过程中,家人(父母,祖父母等)对你倾注了大量的心血,他们对你的生活和学习除了给予关心、帮助外,也会提出一些建议.请根据英文提示写一篇英语短文,向你的好友谈谈你的家人给予你的关心、帮助或建议以及你的想法.70词左右.提示:take good care of,be strict with,make mistakes,never complain about,grow up
I'd like to tell you that my family really loves me.My other always takes care of me. She cooks me delicious meals, I like her cookings very much. My father is strict with me at my studies. He asks me to study hard on my school days. But he always watches TV with me, we laugh together when we have something funny to know. I sometimes makes mistakes about my studies, but my teachers don't blame me at all. They tell me how to do better in my exams. They never complain about my studies and laziness. I think I'm very grateful to them.When I grow up, I will treat them with the best of me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语短文 的文章

随机推荐