请高手翻译高手

求翻译!求高手翻译,不要翻译软件翻译的由于原文本和目标文本使用不同的两种语言,仅在字面上就存在很大差别,如在遣词造句方面,单对一个词就可以有不同方式的理解.如果深入到作品的修辞以及风格,这种差异性_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求翻译!求高手翻译,不要翻译软件翻译的由于原文本和目标文本使用不同的两种语言,仅在字面上就存在很大差别,如在遣词造句方面,单对一个词就可以有不同方式的理解.如果深入到作品的修辞以及风格,这种差异性
求高手翻译,不要翻译软件翻译的由于原文本和目标文本使用不同的两种语言,仅在字面上就存在很大差别,如在遣词造句方面,单对一个词就可以有不同方式的理解.如果深入到作品的修辞以及风格,这种差异性则体现得更加明显.译者很难准确地将原文作品的内容以及思想感情毫厘不差地反映到译作中,从而将原文的风貌全面、彻底地展现给读者.翻译中对原文意思的理解不只是单纯的语言理解问题,作为文化的组成部分,语言受到文化的影响与制约.另一个例子,西方将狗看作是宠物之神,与狗沾边的许多词或短语并不含有“下贱”的含义,如“old dog”表示“上了岁数的人”或者“老手”,而如果不清楚这一差异,很可能将其错译为带有贬义色彩的“老狗,老畜生”.因此如没有两种文化的对比知识,就无从谈起对语言文字理解的正确与否,更谈不上“忠实”于原作.如何把这两种风格恰到好处地结合起来,使之既符合原作品的意图,又适合中国读者的心理阅读习惯,这是很困难的.由于在把握好这两者之间的文化差异以及读者的心理特征方面存在困难,势必会造成翻译的偏差,这就不仅是翻译“不忠实”的问题,而且还有可能导致“误译”,造成信息接收的错误.
Because of the source text and target text, using two different language, different existed only on paper, as in the sentences, one on a word can have different ways of understanding. If the depth to the works of the rhetoric and style, this difference is reflected more clearly. The translator is difficult to accurately the original content as well as the thoughts and feelings of a difference is reflected in the translation, which will be the original style comprehensively, thoroughly to the readers. Translation of the original meaning of understanding not only language understanding problem, as part of culture, language is influenced and constrained by the culture. Another example, the West will dogs as pets of gods, and the dog smells of many words or phrases do not contain the meaning of "cheap", such as "old dog" means "the old man" or "veteran", but if you do not know the difference, is likely to be wrong as pejorative the color of the old dog, "old beast". Therefore, if there is no correlation knowledge of two kinds of culture, it is impossible to understand the language is correct or not, not to mention the "faithful" to the original. How these two kinds of style, be just perfect to combine, make not only conforms to the intention of the original works, but also for China readers' reading psychology, this is very difficult. Because of the difficulties in the psychological characteristics of cultural differences between the two and the reader's hand grasp, will be caused by the deviation of translation, it is not only the translation "unfaithful" problem, but also may lead to "mistranslation", cause error messages received.请高手翻译~_百度知道
请高手翻译~
这个项目要求选手在一段比赛中脚不沾地的骑行过一个障碍物,是摩托车攀爬及非道路自行车运动的一种延伸。在比赛中车手脚触地一次便被罚掉一分,罚分最少的运动员就获得了这段比赛的胜利,在一段比赛结束后,当然也可以是箱子。它起源于美国、汽车甚至桌子等等。这个障碍物一般是岩石或一截树木攀爬自行车(TRIALS)是自行车运动项目之一
提问者采纳
The barrier is usually rock or a length of treesClimbing bike (TRIALS) is one of cycling, can also be a box. This project requires players in a game does not stick to the cycling leg over a barrier. Arms and legs in the race car will be fined a touchdown off a points race in the period after the minimum penalty athletes gained the victory in this race. It originated in the United States is a motorcycle and off-road cycling climbing an extension of, cars and even a table and so on, of course
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
翻译什么啊
希望可以给你参考一下。Bike trail is one of the events of cycling.Originated in the U.S.,it is an extension of of motor trail and off-road cycling.It requires that participants pass through a certain obstacle in a race without their feet touching the ground.Obstacles are generally rocks or sections of tree trunks.Of course, boxes,cars even tables are suitable for it.In a race, one penalty point is taken each time the contestant has contact with the ground.And after a section of race, the player with the minimum penalty points obtains the victory.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译.......谢谢了_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:758,111贴子:
求高手翻译.......谢谢了收藏
An advanced ozone membrane reactor that synergistically combines membrane distributor for ozone gas, membrane contactor for pollutant adsorption and reaction, and membrane separator for clean water production is described. The membrane reactor represents an order of magnitude improvement over traditional semibatch reactor design and is capable of complete conversion of recalcitrant endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) in water at less than three minutes residence time. Coating the membrane contactor with alumina and hydrotalcite (Mg/Al¼3) adsorbs and traps the organics in the reaction zone resulting in 30% increase of total organic carbon (TOC) removal. Large surface area coating that diffuses surface charges from adsorbed polar organic molecules is preferred as it reduces membrane polarization that is detrimental to separation.
Wow! Water Treatment~ 同道中人?
一种先进的臭氧膜反应器,协同结合臭氧气体膜分配器,对污染物的吸附和反应膜接触器,和清洁水的生产膜分离器的描述。膜反应器是在传统的半间歇式反应器设计的一个数量级的提升,能够降解内分泌干扰物完成转换(EDCs)在水含量小于停留时间三分钟。用氧化铝和滑石膜接触器涂层(MG/Al¼3)吸附和陷阱,导致30%的有机碳总量增加反应区的有机物(TOC)的去除。大面积的涂层,扩散的表面电荷从吸附极性有机分子的首选降低膜极化,不利于分离。百度翻译啊渣渣 - -
An advanced ozone membrane reactor that synergistically combines membrane distributor for ozone gas, membrane contactor for pollutant adsorption and reaction, and membrane separator for clean water production is described.所描述的是一个利用协同作用将臭氧气体的【膜分部器】、吸收并反应污染物的【膜接触器】、以及洁净水的【膜分离器】结合起来高阶【臭氧膜反应堆】。The membrane reactor represents an order of magnitude improvement over traditional semibatch reactor design and is capable of complete conversion of recalcitrant endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) in water at less than three minutes residence time. 该膜反应堆象征着从传统式 semibatch reactor 的阶梯式进步,其能够在水中以不到3分钟的时间内完成对 EDC 的转换。Coating the membrane contactor with alumina and hydrotalcite (Mg/Al¼3) adsorbs and traps the organics in the reaction zone resulting in 30% increase of total organic carbon (TOC) removal. 在膜接触器上用氧化铝以及铝碳酸镁铺层后,能够吸收并固定反应区域内的有机物,从而提高有机碳去除率的30%。Large surface area coating that diffuses surface charges from adsorbed polar organic molecules is preferred as it reduces membrane polarization that is detrimental to separation.能将已吸收的极性有机分子中的电荷扩散开的大表面积涂层更受青睐,因其可以降低膜变为极性的几率,对于分离极为有利。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求高手翻译_百度知道
求高手翻译
and instill in them a sense of wonder about tt seem so important anymore, gender and religion that keep us from seeing the best in each other.When I was a young man, become successful. I soon found that the greatest joy in my life was the joy It always been easy for you and Mom. I know how much I&#39. And I want them to get good jobs, I thought life was all about me—about how I's why I ran for President: because of what I want for you and for every child in this nation, and get the things It rich. I want them to have the chance to go to college—even if their parents aren've both had a lot of fun these last two years on the campaign trail. In the endDear Malia and Sasha. And I realized that my own life wouldn&#39,t count for much unless I was able to ensure that you had every opportunity for happiness and fulfillment in yours, that&#39.I want all our children to go to schools worthy of their potential—schoolsve missed these past two years, eating all sorts of junk food your mother and I probably shouldn&#39,ll live to see new technologies and inventions that improve our lives and make our planet cleaner and safer. And I want us to push our own human boundaries to reach beyond the divides of race and region,I know that you've been apart, and that as excited as you both are d make my way in the world: jobs that pay well and give them benefits like health care, jobs that let them spend time with their own kids and retire with dignity I want us to push the boundaries of discovery so that you&#39, it doesn't make up for all the time we&#39, and today I want to tell you a little more about why I decided to take our family on this journey. And suddenly. But then the two of you came into my world with all your curiosity and mischief and those smiles that never fail to fill my heart and light up my day, all my big plans for myself didn&#39, going to picnics and parades and state fairs. But I also know that it hasn&#39
提问者采纳
going to picnics and parades and state fairs。突然之间. But then the two of you came into my world with all your curiosity and mischief and those smiles that never fail to fill my heart and light up my day,野餐,让你在有生之年能够看见改善我们生活, girls,我为自己谱写的伟大计画显得不再那麼重要了, I thought life was all about me—about how I&#39,我自己的生命也没多大价值,你们俩进入了我的世界, eating all sorts of junk food your mother and I probably shouldn&#39. I soon found that the greatest joy in my life was the joy I saw in yours,如果我不能确保你们此生能够拥有追求幸福和自我实现的一切机会,跨越使我们看不到对方长处的种族. I want them to have the chance to go to college—even if their parents aren&#39, and today I want to tell you a little more about why I decided to take our family on this journey, jobs that let them spend time with their own kids and retire with dignity。I want us to push the boundaries of discovery so that you't have let you have、更安全的新科技和发明. I know how much I&#39: because of what I want for you and for every child in this nation,都能拥有我想要给他们的东西;这些学校要能挑战他们.
我要让所有儿童都在能够发掘他们潜能的学校就读。我要他们有机会上大学;t make up for all the time we&#39, it doesn&#39。我明白这两年我错过的太多了,你们俩和你妈的日子. And I want them to get good jobs,那怕他们的父母并不富有:我如何在这世上得心应手. But I also know that it hasn't always been easy for you and Mom,吃了各种或许我和你妈不该让你们吃的垃圾食物;d make my way in the world、淘气和微笑;t seem so important anymore.
当我还年轻的时候,并灌输他们对身处的这个世界的好奇心, inspire them.
我要大家向发现的极限挑战, that&#39: jobs that pay well and give them benefits like health care、并且能带著尊严退休的工作, and that as excited as you both are about that new puppy,带来的种种好奇,我的女儿, and instill in them a sense of wonder about the world around them。而我也同时体认到;ve been apart,这就是我竞选总统的原因;ll live to see new technologies and inventions that improve our lives and make our planve missed these past two years。新来的小狗虽然令你们兴奋.
我知道这两年你们俩随我一路竞选都有过不少欢乐,有时候并不惬意. In the end,得到我想要的、旅行, and get the things I want. And I realized that my own life wouldn&#39。我很快便发现。When I was a young man,我在你们生命中看到的快乐,总能填满我的心这是发表在《美国大观》杂志上的一篇:薪酬高还附带健康保险的工作;t count for much unless I was able to ensure that you had every opportunity for happiness and fulfillment in yours,我认为生活就该绕著我转。我也要大家向自己的人际界限挑战, become successful。I want all our children to go to schools worthy of their potential—schools that challenge them:我要让你们俩和这个国家的每一个孩子:I know that you&#39,今天我要再向你们说说为何我决定带领我们一家走上这趟旅程,奥巴马写给女儿的信,让他们有时间陪孩子:Dear Malia and Sasha。后来。翻译如下,照亮我的日子、地域. And suddenly,就是我自己生命中最大的快乐, gender and religion that keep us from seeing the best in each other、性别和宗教樊篱;ve both had a lot of fun these last two years on the campaign trail。然而我也知道,成功立业,激励他们、使这个行星更乾净。总而言之;t rich、逛州博览会. And I want us to push our own human boundaries to reach beyond the divides of race and region。而且我要他们能找到好的工作,却无法弥补我们不在一起的所有时光;s why I ran for President, all my big plans for myself didn&#39,亲爱的马莉亚和莎夏
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
反正百度不让贴.com/denver_space/blog/item/9fe054c78576abc8d10060eb,可能爸爸不应该说这些吧.com/denver_space/blog/item/9fe054c78576abc8d10060eb,找到一个网上的版本://hi:说里面有不合适的内容.baidu,只好放到博客上了://hi这是奥巴马总统写给自己女儿的一封信的内容,就不帮你翻译了亲爱的玛丽亚和莎莎.html" target="_blank">http.baidu:<a href="http
亲爱的玛丽亚和萨当我还是一个年轻人时,我以为生活中只有me-about我会怎么让我在这世界上,成为成功,并得到想要的东西。但后来你们两个来到我的世界与所有你的好奇心和破坏和孳生的微笑,填满我的心和点亮了我的生活。突然,我所有的宏伟计划来自己似乎也不那么重要了。我很快就发现,在我的生活中最大的欢乐的快乐是我看到你的。我知道我自己的生活不重要,除非我能确保你有机会实现快乐,用你的方式。最后,姑娘们,这就是我为什么竞选总统:因为我想要什么样的你,让每一个孩子都在这个国家。我想让我们所有的孩子们去学校值得他们挑战他们,鼓励他们,并使他们惊奇的感受世界周围的事情。我想让他们有机会到如果他们的父母不富有。,我希望他们找到好工作:薪水的工作,给他们福利如医疗健康,工作,让他们花时间和自己的孩子和退役有尊严。有很多是禁词,发不上去我已近尽力了,希望给分
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 请说中文翻译 的文章

随机推荐