英语 pursuit的汉语意思ava汉语是什么意思?

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:& interest
英语: interest 
大词典A大词典B大词典C
['intərist]n.兴趣, 嗜好, 利息, 股份 v.使…感兴趣
例句与用法:
The subject may be full of interest to you, but it holds no interest for me.
这个问题即使你兴味盎然,我也是兴味索然。
The lawyer invited the interested parties to discuss the problem.
律师邀请有关的当事人一起商讨问题。
I am very interested in local history.
我很想了解本地的历史。
They supported Japan's taking over of all the former German interests in Shandong Province.
他们支持日本接管德国以前在山东省的所有权益。
Politics has always interested me.
我一直对政治学有兴趣。
His two great interests in life are music and painting.
音乐和绘画是他生活中的两大嗜好。
词形变化:
英英解释:名词 interest:
a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.)
a reason for wanting something done
a fixed charge usually a percentage of the amount borrowed
a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
(law) a right or lega a financial involvement with something
(usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aims
动词 interest:
exc engage the interest of
be on the mind of
be of importance or consequence的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:音节划分:pur?suit
中频词,你记住了吗?
[p?'sju:ts]
追赶( pursuit的名词复数 );
追求的事物;
追求的过程;
目标的追求;
大家都在背:
1. His favourite childhood pursuits were sailing, swimming and cycling.
儿时他最大的爱好是帆船运动、游泳和骑自行车。
来自柯林斯例句
2. Games like chess are rather intellectual pursuits.
棋类比赛是相当费脑力的娱乐.
来自《简明英汉词典》
3. He has been engaged in literary pursuits.
他从事了文学生涯.
来自《用法词典》
4. Getting your priorities in order is a good way to not waste energy on meaningless pursuits.
将事情按优先顺序排列能有效地避免把精力浪费在无意义的工作上。
来自柯林斯例句
5. They both love outdoor pursuits.
他们俩都喜欢户外活动。
来自辞典例句
不可数名词
追求;寻求 Your pursuit of something is your attempts at achieving it. If you do something in pursuit of a particular result, you do it in order to achieve that result.&
【搭配模式】:N of n
...a young man whose relentless pursuit of excellence is conducted with single-minded determination.
一心一意、坚定不移地追求完美的年轻人
...individuals who impoverish their families in pursuit of some dream.
为了追求某个梦想而使家庭陷于贫困的人
不可数名词
实行;贯彻;实施 The pursuit of an activity, interest, or plan consists of all the things that you do when you are carrying it out.&
【搭配模式】:N of n
The vigorous pursuit of policies is no guarantee of success.
坚决贯彻方针政策并不能保证成功。
不可数名词
追赶;追逐;追捕 Someone who is in pursuit of a person, vehicle, or animal is chasing them.&
【搭配模式】:usu in N of n
...a police officer who drove a patrol car at more than 120mph in pursuit of a motor cycle.
以超过每小时120英里的时速驾驶巡逻车追赶一辆摩托车的警官
(自行车赛和滑冰竞赛中的)追逐赛 In cycling and skating, the pursuit is a race in which two competitors or teams start on opposite sides of a circular track and try to catch up with each other.&
【搭配模式】:the N
Moreau took gold in the five-kilometre individual pursuit competition.
莫罗在个人五公里追逐赛中获得金牌。
娱乐;爱好 Your pursuits are your activities, usually activities that you enjoy when you are not working.&
【搭配模式】:usu pl
They both love outdoor pursuits...
他们俩都喜欢户外活动。
His favourite childhood pursuits were sailing, swimming and cycling.
儿时他最大的爱好是帆船运动、游泳和骑自行车。
穷追不舍 If you are in hot pursuit of someone, you are chasing after them with great determination.&
I rushed through with Sue in hot pursuit.
我冲了过去,苏在后面穷追不舍。
1. 追求的事物
Certainly , my associates and pursuits shall be other than they have been ., 当然 , 我所来往的人 , 我所追求的事物 , 将和以前不同.
- 基于3个网页
2. 追求的过程
Koch emphasized rugged pursuits , taking his sons big-game hunting in Africa , and requiring them to do farm labor at the family ranch .老科赫重视艰苦创业、追求的过程,他带着儿子们到非洲比赛打猎,让他们在家里的农场里作农活。
- 基于2个网页
3. 目标的追求
a common thread that binds these countries is their Confucian heritage , which places learning and scholarship above all other pursuits in life .这些社会有一个共同点--它们都受到儒家传统思想的影响,对于学习和教育的重视,远超过对生命中其他目标的追求。
- 基于2个网页
with A LITTLE more deliberation the choice of their pursuits , all men would perhaps become essentially students and observers , for certainly their nature and destiny are interesting to all alike .在悉心考虑选择事业时,也许所有人都会成为学者与观察家,因为他们的性格和命运同样激人兴趣、引人好奇。
- 基于2个网页
一些翻译~(转的~) ... platform diving 跳台跳水 pursuit race 追逐赛 Qomolangma 珠穆朗玛峰.
- 基于339个网页
美国法庭词汇翻译 | 法律英语翻译 ... hostile witness 敌对证人 hot pursuit 紧追 hung jury 不能做出一致决断的陪审团.
- 基于290个网页
1. 在追赶中
高中英语短语总汇 - 豆丁网 ... in production,in progress( 前进,进行中), in pursuit( 在追赶中), in question( 正被讨论).
- 基于184个网页
1. 热力追踪
秘籍J - 我爱秘籍 ... 寂静岭1 Silent Hill 极品飞车6:热力追踪2 Need for Speed:Hot Pursuit 2 寂静岭2 Silent Hill 2.
- 基于774个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:求一篇自我推荐的英文。带上汉语意思_百度知道
求一篇自我推荐的英文。带上汉语意思
我有更好的答案
Letter of recommendation
First of all thank you for you in spite of being very busy toglance browse my cover letter, for a full of enthusiasm to open a door of hope college students door. My name is XXX, is a will to some year while graduated from a college... Professional students. Take this occasion of employment, I with a sincere heart and to the cause of the persistent pursuit, sincerely recommend myself. I love... Study and application expertise, during the period of school, the system has studied the computer and other professional theory and practice of knowledge, but also learn about... Management and... The knowledge of the respect, and to th...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我推荐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ava汉语是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐