the most unforettable person in my life高考英语作文文

翻译英语作文People around me The first person who comes across my mind is my mother. She is the most important person in my entire life. She never scolds me or beat me up for what I had done wrong. She always gives her guidance, understanding, _百度作业帮
翻译英语作文People around me The first person who comes across my mind is my mother. She is the most important person in my entire life. She never scolds me or beat me up for what I had done wrong. She always gives her guidance, understanding,
翻译英语作文People around me The first person who comes across my mind is my mother. She is the most important person in my entire life. She never scolds me or beat me up for what I had done wrong. She always gives her guidance, understanding, patient and caring unselfishly to me. I love her a lot but comparing to the love that she had given, mine is so tiny. Hope that I am able to study hard and get myself a good job after my graduation so as to pay her my gratitude. I love you, mother!
我周围的人我首先想到的是我母亲.她是我整个生命中最重要的人,她从来不因为我做错事而责备我或者打我.她总是无私地给我指导,给我理解、耐心和关怀.我爱她,但与她付出给我的相比,我的爱是如此渺小.我希望自己能努力学习,毕业后找到一个号工作,这样我就可以报答她.我爱你,母亲!
第一个出现在我的脑海里的就是我的妈妈。她是我这一生最重要的人。即使我做错了事,她从来不会责备我或者打我。她总是无私地给我她的理解,耐心和关爱。我很爱她,但是和她对我的爱相比,我是如此地自私。我要努力学习毕业后找一个好工作来感恩她。我爱你,妈妈!...The Most Unforgettable Day In My Life Free Essays
the moment I got a feeling this day was about to get worse. I didn’t find a gas station. I looked at the clock, and it was 3:39 p.m. That was the ninth time I looked at the clock, and I knew that it was something I’d be doing until I got to work. I needed to get gas in my car because I knew I wouldn’t...
the moment I got a feeling this day was about to get worse. I didn’t find a gas station. I looked at the clock, and it was 3:39 p.m. That was...
English 151A
Wednesday, September
  The most specific and significant experience in USA
Since i can remember,there are many things have been gradually forgotten, but there is one thing that i will always remember.It has impact on my life and
helps me walk along the right road.
I flew to...
English 151A
Wednesday, September
  The most specific and significant experience in USA
Since i can remember,there are many...
Life is full of various events and experiences. But all of these are not equally important, enjoyable and memorable. All days we come across in our life are not the same. Some are memorable. Memorable day is the funniest and happiest day of our life. However, memories are not just the ones that make...
Life is full of various events and experiences. But all of these are not equally important, enjoyable and memorable. All days we...
Ten years ago, the Internet was practically unheard of by most people. Today, the Internet is one of the most powerful tools throughout the world. The Internet is a collection of various services and resources. The Internet’s main components are E-mail and the World Wide Web. Actually, there’s a lot...
Ten years ago, the Internet was practically unheard of by most people. Today, the Internet is one of the most powerful tools...
moonlit night not only delights our heart and relaxes our mood but also removes the boredom and weariness caused by the hectic schedule of the whole day. The atmosphere during the moonlit night is surcharged with calmness and quietness, particularly in the countryside which is away from the clamour and...
moonlit night not only delights our heart and relaxes our mood but also removes the boredom and weariness caused by the hectic schedule of the whole...
YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE MOST JOYFUL&
Every person has a moment or a few memories which he remembers through out his life . The joy of that moment is so over whelming, many
of us remember it as the best day of our life , it is mostly about achieving what you strive for, in my case , it is a bit different...
YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE MOST JOYFUL&
Every person has a moment or a few memories which he remembers through out his life . The...
the driver did not approve of small boys who worked
Answer 4-(1):
(a) the boys were untidy and poorly dressed
Question 4-(2):
The narrator was most impressed by the boys'
(a) desire to earn money
(b) willingness to work
(c) ability to perform many tasks
(d) sense of fun
Answer 4-(2):
the driver did not approve of small boys who worked
Answer 4-(1):
(a) the boys were untidy and poorly dressed
Question 4-(2):
The narrator was...
The Most Memorable Day of my Life
The most memorable day of my life was, September 4, 1995 in Chicago, IL. It was 6:00 a.m. when my alarm clock woke me up. The first day of high school was finally here. I was excited, but a lot more nervous. I got out of bed, got ready, and then was on my way to...
The Most Memorable Day of my Life
The most memorable day of...
The day my daughter was the born was the first day of the rest of my life.
Although I was 22 when I had Camri, I still had a lot of growing up to do.
I had to figure out my game plan for life, my career choice, and being a single mother.
I knew the one thing I could count on was the support of my family...
The day my daughter was the born was the first day of the rest of my life.
Although I...
It was the day my son was to join school. My husband gave him a bath, dressed him in his best clothes, handed over to him the new colourful backpack with the accessories for the first day at school. The little fellow hoisted it onto his back immediately, and sat in the cane chair, his face shining from...
It was the day my son was to join school. My husband gave him a bath, dressed him in his best clothes, handed over...
ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DAYS OF MY LIFE
I decided to get out of bed extra early that beautiful spring morning.
Everyone and everything seem to be having a great morning that day. I could hear the birds chirping love songs, and the cats meowing. As I looked out the window I could see the sun smiling...
ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DAYS OF MY LIFE
I decided to get out of bed extra early that beautiful...
“It was the most wonderful moment of my life...”
It was the most wonderful day of my life! Maybe it did not mean a great deal for others as it came naturally to them, but for me, it was a bliss. Yes, I had completely lost hope until Dr Hurree came in my life as a ray of light, enlightening...
“It was the most wonderful moment of my life...”
It was the most wonderful day...
just 7 years old on the year 2002. she was my little sister, her name was
Michelle . she is well known in the morning market because everyday my mom brings her go to buy veges.
I am always with her after she is borned, the day that i met her on the day she is borned.
She is borned with a symptom...
just 7 years old on the year 2002. she was my little sister, her name was
Michelle . she is well known in the morning market because everyday...
MY MOST UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTER
I looked at the photograph of the two grinning girls wearing party hats and throwing confetti.
I recognized the familiar faces of both of them.
The slightly taller girl is my best friend, Farhana and the photograph is just a pinch about the past we both had together...
MY MOST UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTER
I looked at the photograph of the two grinning girls wearing party hats and...
is, he will shake his head and say he was born on the day the Japanese invaded Malaya. It is left to your historical knowledge to count the number of years he has been around.
I first met him when I was collecting seashells along the seashore. My parents had always wanted a house by the sea and their...
is, he will shake his head and say he was born on the day the Japanese invaded Malaya. It is left to your historical knowledge to count the...
Leman’s birthday. That means we will be celebrating Leman’s birthday on August 16th, 2012.. Jali,Seli,Setopa and I were best friends
since our good old days in form 3.Now we have
just finished our secondary school and all of us did very well in our SPM examinations.We were on cloud nine at that moment and...
Leman’s birthday. That means we will be celebrating Leman’s birthday on August 16th, 2012.. Jali,Seli,Setopa and I were best friends
since our good old...
Unforgettable Moments in My Life
Sitting on my bed with my Acer notebook on my lap, I was looking through my family photos.
I always did this when I started to miss the warmth and laughter at home.
It had been a year since I made College Abdillah my second home.
With no doubt, home was always my...
Unforgettable Moments in My Life
Sitting on my bed with my Acer notebook on...
different if I did not take part in that vacation. Never in my wildest dream that a spectacular vacation on a cruise ship at the beginning turned out to be a nightmarish affair.
The day before was a joyous one. I embarked on a three-day vacation trip on a cruise ship. The vacation was amazing. The...
different if I did not take part in that vacation. Never in my wildest dream that a spectacular vacation on a cruise ship at the beginning...
During my school holiday, I spent a few days at my village in Jasin, Malacca. On the first day, when I arrived there with my family,I saw my cousins and my relatives were
also back home at the same time as my family. It all started
when my dad suggested the idea. “How about if we celebrate with a family...
During my school holiday, I spent a few days at my village in Jasin, Malacca. On the first day, when...
The Most Embarrassing Day in My Life When I was in Form four, my school held an English elocution contest. I was really horrified when I was chosen as one of the participants.
For the next few days, I searched model essay books for a suitable topic to speak on for I could never had written my own speech...
The Most Embarrassing Day in My Life When I was in Form four, my school held an English...
Have a great research document you think will help inspire other StudyMode members?
Share your document
Get full access to more research and tools for only $0.32/day
Upgrade your Membership
More great study tools:The Most Unforgettable Experience in My Life_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
The Most Unforgettable Experience in My Life
T​h​e​ ​M​o​s​t​ ​U​n​f​o​r​g​e​t​t​a​b​l​e​ ​E​x​p​e​r​i​e​n​c​e​ ​i​n​ ​M​y​ ​L​i​f​e
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢unforettable, Memorable love forever.什么意思?_百度作业帮
unforettable, Memorable love forever.什么意思?
unforgettable adj.难忘的most important 最重要的;首要的;最关键的Memorable love forever 难忘的永恒的爱unforettable, Memorable love forever.什么意思?_百度知道
提问者采纳
unforgettable adj. 难忘的most important 最重要的;首要的;最关键的Memorable love forever 难忘的永恒的爱
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
难忘的;最重要的;值得怀念的永恒的爱。。
难忘的最重要的永远铭记的爱
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文 的文章