this is my dayy s__ at 6;30 a.m

【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】D
解析试题分析:这是一篇介绍三个不同职业的人的基本情况。Anna是一名银行职员,坐火车上班,从来不迟到。Joe是个学生,有时步行上学,有时坐船。Molly 是一名餐馆服务员,因为交通拥挤,有时上班迟到。【小题1】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“I usually get up at 6:30 a.m. and take the train at 7:00 a.m. It usually takes me about thirty minutes to get to my office. ”可知她通常早上7点坐火车,到办公室大约花三十分钟,所以安娜通常7:30到办公室,故选C【小题2】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“But I often go to school by boat, because it is more fun. ”可知乔经常坐船上学,故选D。【小题3】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“It is about five kilometers from my house to the restaurant.”可知Molly 距离上班地点五千米,故选A。【小题4】语义猜测题。从短文中这句话“Sometimes I am late for work because the traffic is very busy.”有时因为交通繁忙,我上班迟到。A. 餐馆;B. 交通;& C. 市场;D. 车站,根据四个选项的意思,故选B。【小题5】细节理解题。A.Anna is sometimes late for work.安娜有时上班迟到,其实是Molly 迟到;B. Joe lives near a river.乔住在一条河的附近,其实是near a beautiful lake;C. Molly works five days a week.Molly一周工作五天,其实是六天;D. Three of them go out by different means of transportation .他们三人有不同的外出(交通方式.故选D。考点:日常生活类阅读 。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
I’m Tom. My best friends are John and Ann. We do many things together. John lives near my house and we are in the same class. He’s fifteen years old and he’s tall and slim. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He’s polite(有礼貌的) and very clever. He’s very good at math and he sometimes helps me with my homework. He usually wears jeans and a T-shirt. We also play basketball at a nearby (附近的) park together and sometimes we play video games at my house after school.Our friend Ann isn’t in our school. She’s short and slim with straight brown hair and brown eyes. She’s a little bit shy. We all have kung fu lesson every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. Ann is really good at kung fu. We call her the “kung fu kid”. She sometimes plays basketball with us, too. She often wears a dress, a T-shirt and a baseball cap. The three of us have great fun together.【小题1】Where do Tom and John play video games?A.At John’s house&B.At Tom’s house&C.At Ann’s house &D.At the video house&【小题2】What do the three children do together?A.Play baseball&B.Play basketball&C.Play video games&D.play soccer&【小题3】 What clothes do John and Ann like to wear?A.T-shirt&B.Jeans&C.Jackets&D.dress&【小题4】When do the children have kung fu lesson?A.Every Thursday and Wednesday afternoon.&B.Every Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon.&C.Every Tuesday and Friday afternoon.&D.Every Thursday and Tuesday afternoon.&
Millions of British people have ditched the traditional “thank you” and took the place of it with the less formal “cheers”, according to a survey. Although the common person will say “thank you” nearly 5,000 times a year, one in three are more likely to add a “cheers” or “ta” where it’s needed to show they are fashionable. One in twenty now say “nice one” instead, while the younger are more likely to offer a “cool” than a “thank you”. “Merci”, “fab” and even “gracias” were also listed as common phrases to use, as “much appreciated(感激)”. One in twenty who took part in the survey of 2,000 people by the Food Network UK for Thank You Day, which is marked on November 24, 2011, said a formal “thank you” was now not often needed in everyday conversation. More than one in ten adults said they regularly won’t say thank you if they are in a bad mood. Most people stated that saying thank you was something that their parents trained them. A huge 70 percent of those questioned will say thank you to a person’s face without even meaning it, while one fifth avoid(避免)saying it when they know they should.It seems our friends and family get the stress of our bad manners. Half of them admit (承认) they’re not good at thanking those closest to them. Many of them explain that they don’t say thank you because their family “already know I’m grateful”.When spoken words won’t do, it falls to a nice text to do the job for most people. One third will still send a handwritten thank-you note---but 45 percent admit it’s been more than six months since they tried to send one. A quarter of British people say “thank you” with food, with 23 percent cooking a meal to show their appreciation to someone. Another 15 percent bake a cake. It follows that 85 percent of people will be angry because of not getting the gratitude (感激)they feel they should receive.【小题1】Most of the people who took part in the survey say that they say “thank you” _______.A.when they are in good mood B.completely out of habit C.when they feel truly grateful D.purely out of politeness 【小题2】The underlined word “ditched” in Paragraph 1 means “________”.A.gave up B.used C.shared D.knew 【小题3】It can be learned from the passage that _______.A.different ways of expressing gratitude are all fashionable B.people should avoid saying “thank you” nowadays C.a thank-you note is still appreciated by most people D.people in a bad mood never say “thank you” 【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Most people express their gratitude to others by buying food for them. B.About fifty percent of people try not to say thank you when they should. C.Most people may feel natural when they fail to receive others’ gratitude. D.Many people think it unnecessary to say thanks to their family members.
BenMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaygets up7:10 a.m.7:10 a.m.7:10 a.m.7:10 a.m.7:10 a.m.morningschoolschoolschoolschoolschoollunchpizzaricericericericeafternoonyo-yotable tennistable tennistable tennissoccereveninghomeworkhomeworktelevisionhomeworkhomeworkgoes to bed10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.【小题1】On&&&&&&, Ben often gets up at 7:10 a.m.A.MondayB.WednesdaysC.WeekdaysD.weekends【小题2】Pizza is a kind of______ .A.DrinkB.fruitC.colorD.food【小题3】Ben’s favorite sport is______ .A.yo-yoB.table tennisC.soccerD.volleyball【小题4】On Wednesday evenings Ben usually ______ .A.Watches TVB.does his homeworkC.helps his momD.Does the housework【小题5】Which sentence(句子)is NOT right?A.Ben goes to school from Monday to Friday. B.Ben has sports in the afternoon.C.Ben usually has pizza for lunch.D.Ben goes to bed after ten o’clock.
There’s a big zoo in our city. It’s about five kilometres away from my house. I like all kinds of animals. I often go to the zoo by bus on Sundays. In the zoo, I can see many different kinds of animals, such as monkeys, bears, pandas, tigers, lions and dolphins. Some animals are friendly, but some are not. Tigers, lions and bears are dangerous, so they have to stay in cages. But I don’t think it’s good for animals to stay in cages. They are not happy. They should be free.Tigers and lions usually live in forests. They can run very fast there. They catch and eat small animals like deer and rabbits. But now in the zoo, they live in small rooms. They walk round and round (徘徊) in the cages, and they want to get out. I feel sorry for them.Of all the animals I like dolphins best. The most interesting animals in the zoo that I like are dolphins. I like watching them swim and jump. They swim fast and they jump very high. They are very clever. They can play with balls. They are very friendly to people. If you fall into the water and can’t swim, they may come to help you.【小题1】How does the author (作者) usually go to the zoo?A.By train.B.By bus.C.On foot.D.By taxi.【小题2】What kind of animals are dangerous?A.Rabbits.B.Deer.C.Monkeys.D.Lions.【小题3】 Why do people have to put the tigers in cages?A.Because they are friendly.B.Because the tigers like to live in cages.C.Because they can run very fast. D.Because they are dangerous.【小题4】I like dolphins best because&&&&&.A.they live in forestsB.they are interesting, clever and friendlyC.they catch and eat small animalsD.I fall into the river【小题5】 Which of the following is WRONG?A.Some animals are friendly.B.Tigers usually live in forests.C.The author thinks tigers should stay in cages.D.Dolphins can play with balls.
Reading is very important.World Book Day falls on April 23 every year. It’s set up to encourage people to discover the pleasure of reading.It is also the day to honor great writers.Many countries celebrate World Book Day. On that day,millions of school children can buy books at a much lower price than usual in any bookstore in England.It has been done every year since 1998.World Book Day is also celebrated in China.Wen Jiabao,the former Premier of China,is an avid reader.He does lots of reading every day though he is very busy.On World Book Day of 2009,he called on people to do more reading.Wen suggested that young people should spend more time reading. “Books can not change the world,but people can change the world by changing themselves through reading,”he said.Reading helps us become more knowledgeable and smarter.Reading helps us follow the latest developments of science and technology.Reading gives us information about other cultures and places in the world.Reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like English.Books,magazines,newspapers and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world.therefore,it is necessary for us to spend more time reading every day.【小题1】When is World Book Day?________________________________________________________________________【小题2】What can the students do on that day in England?________________________________________________________________________【小题3】How many advantages of reading does the passage mention?________________________________________________________________________【小题4】Is it difficult for us to learn everything at school?________________________________________________________________________【小题5】Why is World Book Day set up ?________________________________________________________________________
Thanks to improvements in both health care and personal safety, most people are living healthier, longer lives. Someone who is born today can expect to live 25 years longer than someone who was born in the 19th century. It's even thought that in the future more and more people will celebrate their hundredth birthday. Here are five rules for a healthy life.【小题1】We all know that we shouldn't run across the road in front of the oncoming traffic, or cycle too close to cars. But we’re not sure about how to stay safe in the countryside. When you're out walking you should always go with someone. and tell your parents where you're planning to go. Remember! Climbing may also mean falling-what goes up must come down. Safety rules and advice are there to help you, not to make life less fun.【小题2】Sure, it's comfortable to sit on the couch and watch. But experts say you should walk at least 10,000 steps every day to keep fit. In the past, People's jobs required more physical effort. When farmers were working in the fields, they were keeping fit at the same time. Think about it: do you get the same amount of exercise today as they did in the past?【小题3】It's important to eat plenty of the right things, above all, fruit, vegetables, and to see fast food or sweets as something very special- maybe just and then. The wrong diet means you'll put on weight, one of the fastest ways to an unhealthy life.【小题4】When we were babies, we slept for much of the day- if our parents were lucky! Teenagers don't need as much sleep but it's important to get about eight hours' sleep. At weekends, you've got more time, so use it not just for your friends, but for rest, too.【小题5】Yes, you knew I was going to say this! But&it's so important. More teenagers damage their health through smoking and taking drugs than any other dangers. Think about the effect on your family and friends, and think about its effect on you and your health.A.Don't worry. Be happy! B.Say no ... to smoking and drugs! C.Be careful! It's dangerous out there! D.Rest up while you can! E. Watch your diet!F. Don't be a couch potato!
Boys and girls, welcome to our radio club! Our club is very important in our school now. It was started by Tom ten years ago. When he found it was too quiet during the lunch time, Tom advised the headmaster(校长) to set up a radio club, and he agreed. What great advice! Thanks to Tom, we have had many different programmes to listen to at lunch time from then on. There is Music Time for us to hear popular music. And you can hear your favourite songs if you tell us ahead of time. We can give advice on problems, too. For example, how we prepare for exams and how we make friends. And we can also send your best wishes to your friends or teachers on special days. Do you have a good voice? Can you come here to work on time? If the two answers are “Yes”, join us now, please!NameRadio clubStartedBy &【小题1】and the headmasterProgrammesMusic【小题2】songsGive &【小题3】on problemsHow we prepare for examsHow we make friends.Send wishesTo people on &【小题4】Requirements(要求)Have a good voiceWork &&【小题5】
My name is Han Mei. I’m a Chinese girl. I’m 14 years old. Now I am studying at No. 1 High school.Our school is very big and nice! There are six buildings in it. The classroom building is in the center of our school. The playground is on the right. Every day many students do sports on the playground. The library is at the back of our school. Students can read books there after school. They can borrow some books, too. It’s a nice place to study. You can see a swimming pool near (在……附近) the school gate. Many students like swimming in it. Look! They are swimming now.I love my school!根据短文内容,判断正误。正确的填T,错误的填F【小题1】Han Mei is an English girl.【小题2】There are sixteen buildings in the school.【小题3】The students can borrow some books from the library.【小题4】The swimming pool is near (在……附近) the school gate.【小题5】Han Mei don’t like her school.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!4发现相似题请在这里输入关键词:
来源:学年江苏省盐城市盐都区七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Hello, my name is Sandy. My dream house is on a beach. It has two gardens. The front garden is large and has many beautiful flowers and trees. We can take a walk and enjoy the beautiful flowers in it. There is a swimming pool in the back garden. We can swim there at any time.On the ground floor, there is a big hall. You can see it after you walk past the front door. On the right of the big hall is a wonderful living room. There we can chat with friends, have a good rest, watch TV and enjoy different kinds of entertainments (娱乐). On the left, there is a computer room and a study. They are mine. I want to be a computer game designer, so the computer room is my favourite. On the first floor, there are six bedrooms, and each has a modern bathroom. When my friends stay with me, they can have a bath in their own rooms. There is a big bed in each bedroom. So we can sleep comfortably. Well, that is my dream house. Don't you think it's wonderful?【小题1】Sandy has ____ in the front garden of her dream house.A.a swimming pool B.a computerC.many flowers and trees D.a hall【小题2】Sandy can &&&&&______ in the back garden of her dream house.A.swimB.sleep comfortably C.cook delicious meals D.watch TV【小题3】Which room does Sandy like best?A.The kitchen. B.Her bedroom.C.The bathroom. D.The computer room.【小题4】Sandy and her friends can do the following things in the living room except(除了) __.A.watching TVB.having a good restC.playing ball games D.chatting with each other【小题5】How many bathrooms are there on the first floor?A.Six.B.Eleven.C.One.D.Fifteen.
来源:2016届甘肃武威第七中学七年级第一学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
My name is Jack Green, Jack is my
first name and Green is my family name. I’m an American(美国) boy . My telephone
number is 5689. Look! This is my ID card .It’s blue. The number is 0839.
根据短文内容选择正确答案:
1.Green is Jack’s(杰克的) ________
A. first
name&&&&&&& B.family
name&&&&& C.Chinese name
2.Jack is __________
A.an American boy&& B.a
Chinese boy&&& C.an
American girl
3.His telephone number
is _________
A.5689&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.0839&&&&&&&&&&& C.6986
4.What color is his ID
card ? It’s __________
A.blue&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.black&&&&&&&&&& C.white
5.His ID card number is
________
A. zero nine three eight
B.zero three eight nine
C.zero eight three nine
来源:学年浙江省台州六校七年级3月联考英语试卷(带解析)
Hello!My name is Molly Sharp. I'm eleven years old. I've got one brother—his name's Joson and he's fourteen. I haven't got any sisters.I live with my mum and dad and grandma in a small house in Chesterfield,in the north of England. There are lots of things to do here. My friends and I go to the cinema on Saturdays. & Do you like games? I like football. My favorite team is Manchester United. I sometimes play football with my brother. I can play well but he isn't very good. & I've got seven pets--a tortoise and six goldfish. I want a dog or a cat,but my mother doesn't like them.Please write to me.Becky【小题1】 The girl wants to find a ________. &&A.sisterB.brotherC.pet  D.pen pal【小题2】What is the girl's surname(姓)? &&A.SharpB. MollyC.Becky MollyD.none of the above【小题3】 The girl's family live in ________.A.a big roomB.a cinemaC.the west of EnglandD.the north of England【小题4】 Does the girl play football well?A.Yes,she does. B.No,she doesn't.C.She's not very good.D.We don't know.【小题5】 The girl's mother doesn't like ________.&A.the tortoise or the goldfish   B.the tortoise or the dogC.a dog or a cat        D.the goldfish or the cat
来源:学年北京市日坛中学七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
My name is Tom. My father, Mr. Read works on a farm, and my mother works in a factory. My father and my mother work six days a week and I am at school from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays we all stay at home. We often go out in a car on Sundays. We often go to the rivers or lakes. Dad likes fishing and I like swimming. Mum sits there and watches us. Dad is very good at fishing. He often catches a lot of fish. Then we take them home for supper. We often have a good time.Sometimes we go to see my uncle. He has a son, Jim. We often play football together. My uncle and Jim like meat very much. My mother cooks meat for them. I often help her. I like cooking meat and eating, too.【小题1】Tom often goes to _____ on Sundays.A.his uncle’sB.the rivers or lakesC.schoolD.the lakes with his father【小题2】 Who is Jim? He is _____.A.Tom’s friendB.the Reads’ sonC.Tom’s uncle’s sonD.also a student【小题3】 What do Tom and Jim like eating?A.Tom likes eating fish and Jim likes eating meat.B.They like eating fish.C.They like eating meat.D.Jim likes eating fish and Tom likes eating meat.
来源:学年江苏省郭猛中学初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Hello, Li Hua! My name is Peter.I’d like to introduce (介绍) myself first. I’m a boy. I come &&1&&England. I live in the &&2 & of London. It is the&&&3&&of England. I live with my family in a flat on a busy street. There &&&4 &eight people in my family. &5&are my grandparents, my parents, my two sisters ,my younger brother and I. Our house is very && 6&&&. It has 10 rooms. I &7&& a bedroom with my younger brother. We often listen to music in our bedroom. My&& 8&&place is the balcony. I can play games,&& 9 &&comics and chat &&10&&friends there. When my mother &&11&&&meals for us in the &&12&&, I often go there to help &&13 &&. There is a nice &14&&room. After dinner, we like to watch TV there. It is very beautiful and quiet here. Our neighbours are &&15&to us and we are happy to live here. Please write soon.&Best wishesYours, Peter .【小题1】A.onB.ofC.toD.from【小题2】A.centreB.townC.streetD.country【小题3】A.shopB.capitalC.restaurantD.school【小题4】A.isB.areC.amD.have【小题5】A.TheyB.HeC.You D.She【小题6】A.largeB.smallC.littleD.cheap【小题7】A.liveB.amC.sitD.share【小题8】A.likeB.loveC.enjoyD.favourite【小题9】A.lookB.buyC.readD.reading【小题10】A.with B.ofC.onD.and【小题11】A.cookB.cooksC.doD.make【小题12】A.kitchenB.balconyC.cupboardD.table【小题13】A.sheB.herC.heD.hers【小题14】A.readingB.drawingC.sitting D.walking【小题15】A.sadB.excitedC.freeD.friendly
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 this is my day 的文章

随机推荐