帮我英译一句话、、、

用英语翻译下一句话,谢谢你.这件事情我已经慎重考虑很久了,不过由于不好意思,没有向你开口.
感激不尽…_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
感激不尽…
感激不尽…
I have thought this matter over and over for a long time.I didn't tell you about it because I felt embarrassed.I very appreciate it.慎重考虑 think ...over and over 就可表达这个意思,不需用carefully之类的词语来翻译“慎重”不好意思:这是很“中文”的表达方法,理解为“尴尬”,即embarrassed感激不尽:I very appreciate it.这个句子几乎成了固定表达法.在英语国家非常常用.
I've already been considered this thing quite while, but for the reason I didn't speak out to you because of some kind of shyness. Anyway, I really appreciate that...
The matter careful consideration I have for a long time, but due to the sorry, did not speak to you. Grateful ...
I have been thinking about it for a while. However, I did not tell you as you know that I am a very quiet person.
The matter careful consideration I have for a long time, but due to the sorry, did not speak to you. Thank you very much.帮我用英语翻译一句话:“无论是过去,现在,和将来,音乐将一如既往地陪伴着我._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我用英语翻译一句话:“无论是过去,现在,和将来,音乐将一如既往地陪伴着我.
帮我用英语翻译一句话:“无论是过去,现在,和将来,音乐将一如既往地陪伴着我.
No matter in the past,present or future,music will accompany me all the way.怎么感觉楼主这句话本身有点语法错误,过去,现在,怎么能用将来时呢?所以应该这样吧..No matter in the past,present or future,music accompanies me all the way
Whatever in past,at present or in future,music will go with as ever
Whether past, present, and future, music will continue to accompany me
Whenever in the past,at the present,or in future,music will accompany me run true to form.
No matter in the past,future or at present,music accompanies me as always.
Whenever in the past,present,or the future,music will be here with me as the past. 直译是"无论是过去现在还是将来,音乐将会像以前一样和我在一起~"是不是差不多~?您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮我翻译一句话 中译英
请问这句话怎么样??
I like physical exercise, I wake up in the early morning everyday and run along the beach. In the evening, I improve biceps brachii by dumbbell. So I always feel energetic with my work.
可将这段话改为:
I like to do some physical exercise. Everday I wake up early in the morning and run along the beach. In the evening, I do exercises that target the biceps brachii muscle with a dumbbell. So I always feel so energetic during the day.
e daily, running every morning to get up early in the evening to practice
这个是我用新浪百事通的在线翻译得出的结果,不知道能不能满足你的需求。
那个翻译工具里还有一个例句和词典的功能,建议你参考一下。
在线翻译:
百事通地址:
不错,不过every day和constantly意思重复冗余了吧?可以去掉constantly.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
改用钢管击打…就一下…让别人来…
大家还关注英文翻译一句话谢谢.他对我说,他给我的那支笔是蓝色的.兄弟们 这里到底是
还是 was 啊 能讲解一下吗 谢谢_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文翻译一句话谢谢.他对我说,他给我的那支笔是蓝色的.兄弟们 这里到底是
还是 was 啊 能讲解一下吗 谢谢
英文翻译一句话谢谢.他对我说,他给我的那支笔是蓝色的.兄弟们 这里到底是
还是 was 啊 能讲解一下吗 谢谢
He told me that the pen he gave me was blue. 学习是一件愉快的事! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
He told me the pen he gave me was blue. 我明明写的是was, 如何就变成is了?从语法上,应该用was.
I told him that the pen he gave me was blue. 【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答。
He tells me that the pen he gives is blue.
He said that the pen he had gaven to me was blue.
He told to me that pen he had given is lue.
He told me that the pen he had given me was blue .请输入您要翻译的内容
自动检测中英文
提示:“%outstr%”以后的内容没有被翻译,单次翻译最多5000字
以上结果由提供
翻译结果不满意?
下载翻译结果
爱词霸翻译为您提供在线翻译、英语在线翻译、翻译在线、英文翻译、中英文在线翻译、英语翻译、英译汉、汉译英等免费在线翻译服务。
友情链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐