求纠错一句优美英语短句句

求各位英语大神给翻译一下这个英文短句~~_百度知道
求各位英语大神给翻译一下这个英文短句~~
bin laden's group became as much a hostage to its leader's flawed strategic vision as nazis were to hitler'
提问者采纳
本拉登的团伙如希特勒下的纳粹一样程度的变成了其领袖具有缺陷的战略眼光的人质。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
问题补充:不要用翻译词典自动翻译的那种因为试过 已经被打回来了。。展望二十一世纪,人力资源管理在企业中的地位日趋重要。在这样一种发展趋势下
.....你这回答的是什么啊..
本拉登的团体变成尽可能多的一名人质,其领导人的有缺陷的战略眼光,是希特勒的纳粹
本拉登的基地组织变成了跟希特勒的纳粹组织一样的受制于领导人没有战略眼光的组织。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子纠错!!!求高手!!!在线等!!!!!!1_百度知道
英语句子纠错!!!求高手!!!在线等!!!!!!1
1.The doctor advised to take some exercise day2.The man entered the room quietly and set in the corner wuthout noticing3.I'm looking firward to receive letters fro讥弧罐旧忒搅闺些酣氓m my parents4.The student knowing English well helped him a lot in learning French5.-Did you remember posting the letter?
-No , i didn't . It's still in my bag6.The city is worth being visited7.These children are to young to dress themselves .They need to look after8.Coal in sued to producing electricity9.The slave owners were against to set the slaves free10.Yesterday the heavy rain forbade them going out
提问者采纳
1.The doctor was advised to take some exercise day2.T讥弧罐旧忒搅闺些酣氓he man entered the room quietly and sat in the corner without being noticed。3.I'm looking forward to receiving letters from my parents4.The student who knows English well helped him a lot in learning French5.Did you remember to post the letter?
-No , i didn't . It's still in my bag6.The city is worth visiting。7.These children are too young to dress themselves .They need to be looked after8.Coal in sued to produce electricity9.The slave owners were against to set the slaves free。这句应该是对的,set sb. free是给某人自由的意思。这。。。我也似乎忘了。10.Yesterday the heavy rain forbade them from going out
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
其他1条回答
指出一下1楼不太对的地方1.The doctor advised to take some exercise day 这句是不是打错了,光改一处可能不够4.The student who knew English well helped him a lot in learning French 过去时好一点8.Coal is used to produce electricity 这句是楼主自己打错了。。9.The slave owners were against setting the slaves free be against sth讥弧罐旧忒搅闺些酣氓./doing sth.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语短句翻译,求帮忙,谢谢_百度知道
英语短句翻译,求帮忙,谢谢
提问者采纳
He got used to his new job soon.He turned and saw a policeman aiming at himWe feed the dog with meat.I happened to meet an old freind that I hadn't seen for long.It's the first time for her to leave her motherland.
采纳为盼!
还有问题可以问你么
采纳了是可以的。
是不是这样
你不要续问,直接求助我,或重新提问。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1、He adapts his new work soon.2.
He turned about and saw a policeman aimed at him.3.
We feed the dog for meat.4.
my old friend that not
seen for many years as
luck would have it.5.
This is first leave her homeland for her. 觉我答比较满意希望给予采纳解答采纳我孜孜倦付力
He got used to his new job soon aferwards.He turned around only to find a policeman aiming at him with a gun.We fed the dog on meat.或者 We feed the dog on meat.I happened to meet an old friend of mine who/whom I had not seen for a long time.This was the first time that he had left his motherland.
翻译如下:He soon adjusted himself to his new job 。He turned and saw a policeman aimed to him 。We feed the meat to the dog 。I happened to meet an old friend whom I hadn't seen for many years 。This is the first time she's leaving her homelandl.
我还有问题能继续帮我解答么
不客气,望采纳!
真心谢谢你
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语句子修改,纠错~
Sitting close as is shown in the picture, but these people are separated by walls look like a huge net, while people are all looking into the computer.
Sitting close as shown in the picture,
回答数:48
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!向某人寻求帮助,的英语短句_百度知道
向某人寻求帮助,的英语短句
提问者采纳
向某寻求帮助【turn to sb for help】再问我
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
ask sb.'s help
ask sb for help
Can you help meCould you give me a hand(favor)
ask for sb help
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 优美英语短句 的文章

随机推荐