求助_初二英语完形填空题填空题

求助英语完型填空_百度知道
求助英语完型填空
We often advise hime not to drink more wine____is good for his health.A. as
D. but请选择最佳答案,并说明理由为什么要选这个答案,以及其它答案为何是错,将本句话翻译出来.谢谢耐心而英文有才的你!
提问者采纳
B很显然是比较句,有more 就要有than 的标准才行。这句话的意思是:我们常劝他喝酒不要过量而危害健康。
提问者评价
我原选的与simplesimply一样.但后来看”好吃包子”的解释,觉得有理.正好参考答案选than.
多谢各位!
其他类似问题
完型填空的相关知识
其他2条回答
我们经常建议他少喝点酒,因为那对他的身体好。as有因为的意思吧……所以貌似选A……错了不要怪我哈
选C。这是个定语从句。后半句是对wine的解释说明,也可以看做是修饰。你学过定语从句吗?这句话的意思是说,我们经常建议他不要喝那么多对他身体有害的酒。 A选项,我刚看题目也以为是选A。 as 有因为的意思,可是作为这个意思的时候,它后面应该跟的是句子。 B ,有个搭配是more than 意思是 比。。。更重要 D,but 跟这个句子的意思不搭。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语填空题_百度知道
初二英语填空题
改写句子1、Jim expects to get a special gift from his grandmother.
Jim _____ _____ _____ getting a special gift from his grandmother.2、She didn't have breakfast and went to school yesterday.
She went to school ____ _____ _____yesterday.3、Tom bought some books in the bookstore at the lowest price.
Tom bought some books in the bookstore _____ _____ _____.
提问者采纳
1&&&&looks forward to2&&&&without having breakfast3&&&&at minimum price&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问者在客户端上评价点“采纳”即可~~~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~~~如还有新的问题,请另外向我求助,答题不易,敬请谅解~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1月来袭他1和2题对,但第三题是the
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助英语短文填空先发上半部分_百度知道
提问者采纳
46.introduced47.beat48.to stop
49.college50.helpful51.few52.though53..able54.advice55.solve56.what57.learn58.stopped59.red60.refused
(48是straight)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
46.introduced47.beat48.straight
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语填空题求助_百度知道
英语填空题求助
1.He ___ have gone to New York for I saw him playing basketball on the playground just now.(can't/mustn't) 2.You___ have been late for the class meeting yesterday, as it was of great importance.(need't/shouldn't) 3.He___ have
gone back to work without the doctor's permission. Now, he has to stay in bed for a couple of days. (shouldn't/couldn't)根据汉语提示,完成句子,每空一词。1.You ___ ___ ___ (本来不必告诉) he's known it already.2.He___ ___ ___ (不可能完成)so much work in so short a time.3.The flowers have died.I ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ (本来应该常给他们浇水)4.Has Jack got up?-Sorry,I'm not sure. He ___ ___ ___ ___(可能起了)5.I have lost the book borrowed from the library.I ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ (一定掉在了某个地方)6. What caused the accident?-It was my fault,sir. I ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ (不应该向左拐)
提问者采纳
.can't2.shouldn't3.shouldn't1.needn't have told2.couldn't have done3.should have always watered them4.might have got up5.must have lost it somewhere6.shouldn't have turned left 1.He _can't__ have gone to New York for I saw him playing basketball on the playground just now.(can't/mustn't) (不可能)2.You_shouldn't__ have been late for the class meeting yesterday, as it was of great importance.(need't/shouldn't) (不应该)3.He_shouldn't__ have
gone back to work without the doctor's permission. Now, he has to stay in bed for a couple of days. (shouldn't/couldn't)(本不应该)根据汉语提示,完成句子,每空一词。1.You _needn't__ _have__ _told__ (本来不必告诉) he's known it already.2.He_can__ _not__ _finish__ (不可能完成)so much work in so short a time.3.The flowers have died.I _should__ have___ watered___ them___ _often__ (本来应该常给他们浇水)4.Has Jack got up?-Sorry,I'm not sure. He _may_ _have__ got___ up___(可能起了)5.I have lost the book borrowed from the library.I _must__ _have__ _dropped__ _it__ _somewhere_ (一定掉在了某个地方)6. What caused the accident?-It was my fault,sir. I _am__ not___ supposed___ to___ turn___ _left__ (不应该向左拐) 回答者: 如意通_09 | 八级 |
21:181.can't2.shouldn't3.couldn't根据汉语提示,完成句子,每空一词。1.You _should__ _not__ _tell__ (本来不必告诉) he's known it already.2.He_can__ __not_ __finish_ (不可能完成)so much work in so short a time.3.The flowers have died.I __should_ _usually_give_ _them__ __water__ (本来应该常给他们浇水)4.Has Jack got up?-Sorry,I'm not sure. He __could_ __get_ _up__ _already__(可能起了)5.I have lost the book borrowed from the library.I __must_ _have__ __left_ __it_ _somewhere__ (一定掉在了某个地方)6. What caused the accident?-It was my fault,sir. I __should_ _not__ _turn__ _to__ __the_ _left__ (不应该向左拐) 回答者: 雪若仙子 | 八级 |
21:20分享到:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.can't2.shouldn't3.couldn't根据汉语提示,完成句子,每空一词。1.You _should__ _not__ _tell__ (本来不必告诉) he's known it already.2.He_can__ __not_ __finish_ (不可能完成)so much work in so short a time.3.The flowers have died.I __should_ _usually_give_ _them__ __water__ (本来应该常给他们浇水)4.Has Jack got up?-Sorry,I'm not sure. He __could_ __get_ _up__ _already__(可能起了)5.I have lost the book borrowed from the library.I __must_ _have__ __left_ __it_ _somewhere__ (一定掉在了某个地方)6. What caused the accident?-It was my fault,sir. I __should_ _not__ _turn__ _to__ __the_ _left__ (不应该向左拐)
1.can't2.shouldn't3.shouldn't1.needn't have told2.couldn't have done3.should have always watered them4.might have got up5.must have lost it somewhere6.shouldn't have turned left
1.He _can't__ have gone to New York for I saw him playing basketball on the playground just now.(can't/mustn't) (不可能)2.You_shouldn't__ have been late for the class meeting yesterday, as it was of great importance.(need't/shouldn't) (不应该)3.He_shouldn't__ have
gone back to work without the doctor's permission. Now, he has to stay in bed for a couple of days. (shouldn't/couldn't)(本不应该)根据汉语提示,完成句子,每空一词。1.You _needn't__ _have__ _told__ (本来不必告诉) he's known it already.2.He_can__ _not__ _finish__ (不可能完成)so much work in so short a time.3.The flowers have died.I _should__ have___ watered___ them___ _often__ (本来应该常给他们浇水)4.Has Jack got up?-Sorry,I'm not sure. He _may_ _have__ got___ up___(可能起了)5.I have lost the book borrowed from the library.I _must__ _have__ _dropped__ _it__ _somewhere_ (一定掉在了某个地方)6. What caused the accident?-It was my fault,sir. I _am__ not___ supposed___ to___ turn___ _left__ (不应该向左拐)
填空题的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语完形填空题 的文章

随机推荐