为了 momoiro clover 我好想在线学日语语 T.T

(Group) Momoiro Clover Z
Welcome, Guest. Please
or .Did you miss your ?
Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Topic: (Group) Momoiro Clover Z &(Read 70957 times)
on: February 25, :47 PM »
Momoiro CloverMomoiro Clover is a six-member group whose ages range from 13 to 16. What sets these girls apart from other idol groups is their staple yukata-costumes and their pop songs mixed in with traditional sounding melodies.DISCOGRAPHY- Momoiro Punch (ももいろパンチ) - Mirai e Susume! (未来へススメ!) - Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo (未来へススメ!) OTHER SONGS- Ano Sora he Mukatte (あの空へ向かって)- dream wave- Daisuki (大好き)- Saikyou Pare Parade (最強パレパレード)- Zenryoku Shoujo (全力少女)- orange note (オレンジノート)- Coconut (ココ☆ナツ)MembersName: Takagi ReniDOB: BLOG: Name: Momota KanakoDOB: BLOG: Name: Hayami AkariDOB: BLOG: Name: Sasaki AyakaDOB: BLOG: Name: Tamai ShioriDOB: BLOG: Name: Ariyasu MomokaDOB: BLOG:
« Last Edit: November 29, :49 PM by SomethingWild »
« Reply #1 on: February 25, :57 PM »
kawaii :3~~ where have the disc to download ?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, :42 PM »
Former Member :Takai Tsukina (joined SKE48)Wagawa MiyuuIkura Manami (transfered to Creamy Parfait)Fujishiro Sumire (transfered to Creamy Parfait)Kashiwa YukinaSingle:#1 Momoiro Punch ( 05-08-2009) - #2 Mirai He Susume ( 11-11-2009) -
http://www.last.fm/user/Manc0328
« Reply #3 on: March 02, :17 AM »
& (mediafire, 34.05 MB)
« Last Edit: September 05, :33 AM by shadowstar »
« Reply #4 on: March 06, :02 PM »
I really like this group and their music's tone =DCan't wait to see more from them.
set made by meHere's me singing and dancing!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, :15 PM »
Up to Boy Vol.197 (June 2010)
« Reply #6 on: May 08, :39 PM »
Love their new single. Love both Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo and Hashire!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, :58 AM »
I love them and I am their wota. Ayaka is amazing. She used to be an Oha Star host (A~rin da yo!) and so there are so many clips of her being 10 and adorable on Oha Star. And now she's 13 and adorable in MomoClo.
« Reply #8 on: May 21, :54 AM »
double post, but^Their first single on a major label, U it topped the Oricon daily charts the day it came out, and had a #3 in the weekly rankings. Not bad, for a new group!
« Reply #9 on: May 22, :11 AM »
LOVE Momoiro Clover!& My favorite is Akari.Oh, I can't believe that no one posted their official colors!& They wear the colors in every single (kinda hard to see in Momoiro Punch though), and it really helps in learning who is who.Reni = purpleKanako = redAkari = blueShiori = yellowAyaka = pinkMomoka = greenI also have all their singles for download, I'll post them later
« Reply #10 on: May 23, :39 PM »
Tsukina and Momoiro clovershe might return to the group ???
« Reply #11 on: May 23, :03 PM »
^haha cool, she must've been like 11/12 years old in those pics& I highly doubt she'll return. I mean, why leave the AKB48 machine when they're just getting big? I think if she wanted to continue as an idol she would've stayed in SKE.
NEW Twitter:
« Reply #12 on: May 27, :52 AM »
Here are those DLs I promised!I actually just ordered all their singles (in all versions!& 7 copies of Ikuzee!) so I'll probably rip them myself and reup later
« Reply #13 on: May 27, :40 PM »
^haha cool, she must've been like 11/12 years old in those pics& That was from Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo event at Nagoya last Sat (5/22), where Tsukina made an appearance as guest performer (so she's 14 in the pic). She's in red because apparently she appears when Reni knocks Kanako out with a headbutt. All 3 guests (other guests are Sakamoto Haruna, Kojima Honoka [the two next to Kanako in the group pic, left and right respectively] from Stardust) also took part in the handshaking...(also apparently the girls started dancing along to Onnaji Kimochi [TGS!!!] as it came on in the background during the handshake)she might return to the group ???Unlikely, though it'll be interesting to see what Stardust has in store for her/us (she's back with Stardust S3, it was announced at the event. Can't find her talent page yet though).
« Last Edit: May 28, :20 AM by XxUchihaItachixX »
« Reply #14 on: May 31, :55 AM »
Momoiro Clover is definitely my favorite Japanese idol group right now, and watching the MJ idol special last night just confirms it! In my opinion, their performance blew all the other idol groups away.I've been trying to find their performance online but this was the best I could find, quality isn't the best.They starts at around 1:17. You also get in interview with them, S/mileage, and TGS.
« Last Edit: May 31, :28 PM by jaysonnj »
« Reply #15 on: June 02, :37 AM »
Momoiro Clover is definitely my favorite Japanese idol group right now, and watching the MJ idol special last night just confirms it! In my opinion, their performance blew all the other idol groups away.Th I love old-school H!P and my top idol will always be Rika, but. Momoiro Clover is AMAZING; I've been spending a lot of time watching clips of them backstage (no subs at all) and they're so cute and fun. The MJ performance really got a lot of people interested in MomoClo, because it TOTALLY blew the other performances out of the water. Normally lipsyncing bugs me, but I really can't see how anyone could sing along with that kind of dancing and energy
wow.If you have time, searching clips of momoiro clover (using ももいろクローバー as a search), and there are a lot of really cute clips on YouTube of them &3.
« Reply #16 on: June 02, :01 AM »
In Momoclo, my favorite is Ayaka, I know Momoclo because of Takai Tsukina. Momoiro Clover - Momoiro Punch.isoMomoiro Clover - Mirai e Susume.isoMomoiro Clover - Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo (Music Japan ).ts
« Reply #17 on: June 02, :00 PM »
Scola Magazine 2010 No.06
« Reply #18 on: June 02, :17 PM »
I'm a hardcore H!P wota but I have to admit I'm really liking this group. I'm excited by the possibilities.&
« Reply #19 on: June 03, :09 AM »
I'm a little late to the party,& but I think I am getting into this group. They were pretty amazing on their recent live show circuit, so I think I'm on board with this one. I could use some more variety in my jpop listening lately, so the timing's great.
Pages: [1]映画,ドラマ,アニメ?? 日本最大級の動画配信
※500円分が無料となります。
ポイントOK
ももクロChan~Momoiro Clover Z Channel~
アイドル界の頂点を目指す6人組「ももいろクローバー」のリアルな姿を独占配信!
ももクロZのメンバーが真のアイドル力を身につけるため、様々なバラエティ企画にチャレンジ。彼女らのLIVEへ向けた汗と涙のドキュメントも!
10年 日 出演/ももいろクローバーZ プロデュース/鈴木さちひろ 製作総指揮/エグゼクティブプロデューサー/西村裕明 演出/佐々木敦規
単話:150円&&&&
対応デバイス
タブレットPC対応
スマートフォン対応
#1 (配信)
トーク力を身につけろ「ももいろばなし」! メンバー大喜びの宿題とは!? あの怪物がももクロを襲う!
監督?原作:
キーワード:
遠くへ行きたい…!カンヌ国際映画祭監督週間に正式出品された自転車ロードレース映画
03年 日 原作/黒田硫黄 監督/高坂希太郎 声優/大泉洋 筧利夫 小池栄子 平野稔 緒方愛香 平田広明 坂口芳貞 羽鳥慎一
シングルファザーの総理とタブロイド紙記者が契約結婚!?
13年 韓 監督/イ?ソヨン 主演男優/イ?ボムス 主演女優/ユナ 出演/ユン?シユン チェ?ジョンアン リュ?ジン スホ 脚本/キム?ウンヒ ユン?ウンギョン
ユアン?マクレガー?アシュレイ?ジャッドら共演による新感覚サスペンススリラー?
99年 米 原作/マルク?ベーム 監督/ステファン?エリオット 主演男優/ユアン?マクレガー 主演女優/アシュレイ?ジャッド 出演/パトリック?バーギン k?d?ラング ジェイソン?プリーストリー ジュヌヴィエーヴ?ビジョルド チャールズ?パウエル 脚本/ステファン?エリオット
都会の事件が暗く険しい雪山へ舞台を移す壮大なミステリー!
10年 日 原作/高村薫 監督/水谷俊之 鈴木浩介 主演男優/上川隆也 出演/石黒賢 小西真奈美 高良健吾 甲本雅裕 袴田吉彦 葛山信吾
ポイントOK
SKE48の真剣勝負バラエティ!
15年 日 出演/松村香織 須田亜香里 谷真理佳 SKE48 制作/TBS プロデュース/青山優子
ポイントOK
AKB48が、普段から仲の良い数人で旅に出るトークドキュメンタリー。
15年 日 出演/AKB48 プロデュース/安岡喜郎 伊東修 井原亮子 森栄一郎 企画/秋元康 演出/毛利忍 藤井良記
熱狂的男性ファンが多いガールズグループ T-ARAの、素顔に迫る密着番組!
13年 日 T-ara 制作/Mnet Japan
【火曜更新】橋本環奈をはじめ、Rev.from DVLメンバーたちの素顔に迫る注目番組が登場!
日 Rev.from DVL 橋本環奈 石本愛 スリーナイン メタルラック プロデュース/伊集院晃生 松本和浩 ディレクター/豊永秀紀
高城と有安の2人がメイン! ももクロの魅力がぎゅっと詰まったバラエティ番組!!
12年 日 監督/東小野誠 出演/ももいろクローバーZ 百田夏菜子 玉井詩織 佐々木彩夏 有安杏果 高城れに 脚本/清隼一郎 早野円 制作/TBS
【火曜更新】Rev.from DVLメンバーたちの素顔に迫る! 注目番組の特典映像をどうぞ!
日 Rev.from DVL 橋本環奈 石本愛 スリーナイン メタルラック プロデュース/伊集院晃生 松本和浩 ディレクター/豊永秀紀
人気爆発中のアイドル?ももいろクローバーZ?! 全世界を“ももクロ色”に染める!
12年 日 監督/東小野誠 出演/ももいろクローバーZ 百田夏菜子 玉井詩織 佐々木彩夏 有安杏果 高城れに 制作/TBS プロデュース/長田直樹 田中慎二
ポイントOK
秋葉原発の超個性派アイドルユニットの姿を追ったドキュメントバラエティ!!
日 でんぱ組.inc
ポイントOK
E-girlsがさまざまな企画に挑戦!
15年 日 E-girls 制作/テレビ東京 プロデュース/八木沼邦彦 杠政寛 ディレクター/河田紘輝 演出/丸山仁 冨田大介 杠政寛 構成/竹村武司 水井心太
ふだんあまり見ることができないお宝映像の数々はファンならずとも必見だ!
13年 韓 出演/少女時代 ヘンリー クリスタル スホ チャニョル SE HUN 制作/MBC
ポイントOK
レギュラー番組ではカットされたプレミア映像等を?たっぷりとお届け!
15年 日 出演/東李苑 犬塚あさな 大矢真那 北川綾巴 後藤理沙子 竹内舞 佐藤実絵子 都築里佳 中西優香 野口由芽
ポイントOK
乃木坂46が華麗に“変身”して新たなステージへチャレンジします!
15年 日 乃木坂46 秋元真夏 生田絵梨花 生駒里奈 伊藤万理華 衛藤美彩 齋藤飛鳥 相楽伊織 桜井玲香 白石麻衣
あらゆるジャンルが選び放題!見放題!
配信本数80,000本(※)以上!毎月2,000本更新!
※カラオケのタイトル数を含む
最新映画はレンタル同時配信
貸出中の心配なし!レンタルビデオの新作コーナーがあなたの手元に!過去の名作も!
地上波テレビドラマを追っかけ配信
放送中のドラマから懐かしのドラマも豊富!もう見逃しても心配ありません!
海外?韓流ドラマの決定版
見始めたらもう止まらない作品が盛りだくさん!時間の許す限りイッキに楽しめます!
アニメ見るならU-NEXT
国民的な娯楽であるアニメをとことん楽しめます。キッズ向け作品も多数配信!
バラエティ番組も配信中
懐かしのバラエティ番組から、ドキュメンタリー番組まで見逃せません!
レンタルビデオ店や宅配レンタルとの違いはなんですか?
ビデオ?オンデマンドなので、映画、ドラマ、アニメ、バラエティー、カラオケ、アダルト等、お好みのコンテンツを、好きな時に楽しめます。
借りたり返しに行く手間がなく、延滞料金も発生しないので安心してご利用いただけます。
また、貸し出し中の心配もないので、シリーズ作品などはイッキに続きを楽しめます。
無料トライアルとは何ですか?
無料トライアルにご登録いただいた方は、見放題作品が16日間無料で見放題となります。
またポイントOK作品(ポイント対象)も500円分無料でご視聴いただけるポイントもプレゼントいたします。
無料トライアル期間終了後は、お手続きなしで自動で有料サービスをご利用いただけます
ポイントとは何ですか?
ポイントOK作品ご購入時に1ポイント=1円換算でご使用いただけるポイントです。
ポイントの有効期限は、ポイント発行日から45日間となっております。
このエルマークは、レコード会社?映像製作会社が提供するコンテンツを示す登録商標です。RIAJ
Copyright & 2015 U-NEXT Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.MomocloChan Translation Project - Momoiro Clover Z Fans Forum
Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Copyright & 2015 momoiroclover.net

我要回帖

更多关于 在线学日语 的文章

随机推荐