I don't know how to tell you about thepower pointt. sometim...

【图文】新视野大学英语听说教程3-unit1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新视野大学英语听说教程3-unit1
||文档简介
高等学校教师|
总评分4.3|
浏览量22121
&&新​视​野​,​大​学​英​语​听​说​教​程,​u​n​i​t,​听​力​原​文​,​答​案​,​上​课​课​件
大小:6.04MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢To tell you the______,I don`t know how to solve the problem (true)Joan is as heavy as Tina.They have the same_____.(weigh)The little girl is too young to dress_______ (she)He lost the way home._______still,he had no money on him.(badly)It`s much ______ to send letter by e-mail (easliy)The _____ of these bicycles should come to get their bicycles back.( own)Jim`s______ hobly is playing football (favour)Could you lend me your dictionary?l`ve lost_______(me)Sidney`s brother is an architect.(保持句意不变)Sidney`s brother______ ______ an architect.Mary writes to her parents (three times a month) (对划线部分提问,已用括号代替)______ ________ dose Mary write to her parents?I have had this dictionary for two years.(保持句意不变)I ______ this dictionary two years_______.Teny hurt himself at the heavy traffic accident.(改为否定句)Teny______ _______ himself at the heavy traffic accident.He hardly dose his homework at home.(改为反义疑问句)He hardly does his homework at home,_____ ______?We had a report about"The Future OF Water Development"(改为一般疑问句)_____ you _____ a report about "The Future of Water Development"
只如初见丶Kk53
truthweightherselfworsemore easilyownersfavoritemineworks ashow oftenbought agodidnt hurtdoes hedid have希望对你有所帮助,不明白的再问吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To tell you the___truth___,I don`t know how to solve the problem (true)Joan is as heavy as Tina。They have the same__weight___.(weigh)The little girl is too young to dress___herself____ (she)...
Truth weight herself worse
easier owners favorate
mine works
as How often bought ago didn't hurt does he Do have
more easily
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 power point 的文章

随机推荐